Break ups 3

( A/N: This is the final chapter of the break ups shot )

Jennies pov

We came back to our dorm from the interview. Rosé and Jisoo told me that Lisa had been called to YG office. What this time! Is he going to make her suffer some more. I hate it. She should be with me.

Rosé: unni try and not think about it.

Rosé and Jisoo were trying to comfort me. They have been amazing friends since me and Lisa have broken up. But I feel like Lisa needs her friends to.

Jisoo: yes Jennie Lisa will FaceTime you later and you guys can talk

I sigh. Is this how it's going to be from now on,

Jennie: I want her here.

Before anyone got to say another word we here the door bell ring. Who is here at 10pm?

Jisoo: I'll go get it

Jisoo goes and gets the door and all we heard was cheer. Me and Rose looked at each other with confusion then walked to all the noise.

Rosé: Lalisaaaaaaa 

Rosé quickly hugged Lisa as soon as she saw her, me however was stuck. What is she doing here? Is she really at the door? My baby is home. She has her things with her so she must be moving back.

Rosé: what are you doing back here

Lisa has a wide smile on her face that makes my stomach fill up with butterflies, she's so cute.

Lisa: well I have some good news I'm back into the dorm

Jisoo and Rosé cheered, Jisoo locks the door behind Lisa. I must be dreaming my lili is moving back here. Lisa looks over at me then back at Jisoo and Rosé.

Jisoo: How did you get YG to get you back here

Lisa chuckled

Lisa: I had a little help but YG gave me a condition I have to stay friends with Jennie and nothing more, I can't sneak into her room and you know, if I break it I'll have to move back to the privet dorm and not talk to you guys.

Of course there's some sort of condition. But how the hell is he going to know if she's been in my room or if I have been in her room. But knowing Lisa she'll follow his requests. At least my baby is home, somewhere I can have my eye on her so she won't go or do anything I don't like.

Lisa: can I talk to Jennie alone guys

Rosé and Jisoo grab hold of Lisa's bags

Jisoo: we'll help you with your bags

Rosé: yeah we'll take them to your room and unpack you can talk in the living area.

Lisa nods

Lisa: thank you unnis

Lisa smiles at Jisoo and Rosé and they leave. It's just me and her.

Lisa PoV

When Jisoo and Rosé left me and Jennie alone. I couldn't help but walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. Moments later she hugs me back tighter, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Jennie: you're really back

Jennie voice muffles as she speaks while burring her face into the crook of my neck.

Lisa: yes I'm back but you and I both know we have to stay as friends, even though all I want to do is take you to bed and love you.

I hear Jennie gulp.

Jennie: I want you to do that

Jennie says looking into my eyes. How I missed her beautiful cat like eyes on me.

Lisa: we have to take things slow YG is keeping an eye on me and I don't want to end up on my own in that lonely dorm.

I see Jennie roll her eyes as I say YG name.

Jennie: so does that mean take things slow as in girlfriends or friends.

I smile down at Jennie bringing my hands to each side of her cute face. Jennie was pouting at me making me just uwu over her. Jennie loosely wraps her arms around my waist as she looks up at me.

Lisa: your always going to be mine Jennie. Remember that

I lean to Jennie bringing her face closer to me as I place a kiss on her lips. It's been such a long time. We both just melted into each other.

After a few moments we pull apart. I let go of her face and Jennie just took my hand into hers intertwining them together.

Jennie: I love you Lili

Jennie said in a baby voice which made me kiss her lips again. I pull away looking into her eyes. She's my home, I'm happy to be home.

Lisa: I love you too nini

///////////////

It's been a long time since I've updated this book so here we go.

Im open to different jealous Jennie shot ideas so feel free to comment.