Attention

This idea was from @jennienation

Jennie PoV

Jennie: New York City HOW ARE YOU ALL TONIGHT

I say in my loudest voice so everyone in the arena can hear me. The fans in the crowd scream. We are performing in New York for our North America tour. The music starts for As if it's Your Last.

Rosé: this next song we will be performing is As if it's your last. So everyone DANCE LIKE AS IF ITS YOUR LASTTTTT ( A/N: I know this was at Coachella but I love it when Rosé screamed that )

Rosé screams to the audience

The fans cheer out and we started to sing. We wasn't doing the choreography for the song we were allowed to do whatever and hype the crowd up.

I was looking for Lisa she was hyping the crowd and I made my way to her. But Rosé beat me to it. I tried to hide my jealously by singing my parts. I see Lisa hug Rosé trying to kiss her. That should be me, you should be trying to kiss Manoban. I made my way to Jisoo.

Jennie: can you get Rosé away from Lisa I wanted her to have attention on me.

Jisoo chuckled

Jisoo: let them be jen Lisa gives you attention every night.

Jisoo winks and I rolled my eyes. Notice me LALISA.

I was in a terrible mood throughout the whole concert because Lisa wasn't paying attention to me as much as I tired to get it from her. I even did a sexy dance in front of her but she was to busy talking to Rosé.

We have finished the concert and we needed to say bye to our fans.

Lisa was standing next to Rosé with her arms around her shoulders so I stood next to Jisoo. Lisa hasn't even payed attention to me so now I'm not going to pay attention to her, when we get back to the hotel.

Rosé: thank you New York we had an amazing time. See you guys soon.

We all waved as we all went down. I rolled my eyes on how clingy Rosé and Lisa are being. I just want a little bit of attention Manoban can't I get that.

After the concert...

We all headed back to the hotel. I ignored Lisa because I was mad at her. How can she not pay attention to her nini. I even ignored her at the send off I just waved bye to the fans and walked far away from her as possible.

Good thing is she seemed to notice me ignoring her and she even tried to hold my hand but I moved away from her. That should teach her a lesson.

When we got to our room....

Lisa and Rosé sat where the tv is watching tv and I dragged Jisoo to the other room where one of the bed rooms are, that me and Lisa shared, Rosé and Jisoo shared the other bed room.

Jisoo: ouch Jennie you grabbed my wrist a little to rough.

Jisoo says while rubbing her wrist.

Jennie: tell Lisa she isn't sleeping with me tonight and tell her that she's sleeping on the floor and if she even thinks about sleeping on a bed tonight I will not talk to her.

Jisoo rolled her eyes while laughing

Jisoo: Jennie don't you think your overreacting Just a tiny bit

I rolled my eyes at her

Jennie: just go and tell her that. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Jisoo just nods and leaves. I just laid in bed Lisa better sleep on the floor tonight.

Lisa PoV

Me and Rosé were watching tv when Jisoo came into the room and she stood in front of the tv.

Lisa and Rose: UNNIEEEE

Me and Rosé shout as Jisoo was blocking the tv.

Jisoo: Lisa Jennie is mad at you she said you're sleeping on the floor tonight and if you try to sleep on any bed she'll not talk to you

Now I'm really confused... what did I do now. I looked at Rosé and she was equally confused then me.

Lisa: why? What did I do?

Jisoo shrugs her shoulders

Jisoo: I don't know but she's mad and I'll just follow her rules Lisa.

I just stood up

Lisa: is she in our room

Jisoo nods

Rosé: don't get your self killed Lisa

I rolled my eyes

Lisa: I'll talk to her,

I left Rosé and Jisoo and went into the bedroom that I shared with Jennie in the hotel. When I walked in Jennie was on her phone. I closed the door and she turned to me rolling her eyes.

Jennie: you came here to get a pillow for the floor you're sleeping on tonight

She said with full of attitude while looking at something on her phone.

Lisa: what's wrong baby girl

I say while walking to her side of the bed and sitting next to her.

Jennie: why don't you call Rosé your baby girl seen as you gave all your attention to her at the concert earlier,

Ok what on Earth is she talking about.

Lisa: nini what are you talking about

Jennie puts her phone on the night stand and crosses her arms at me.

Jennie: Lisa I tired getting your attention and you wouldn't give it me. So you made me mad.

I shake my head at Jennie. Sometimes she's jealous over the smallest things.

I take her hand in mine and surprisingly she didn't move her hand.

Lisa: baby you always have my attention I was just playing around with my best friend

Jennie knows me and Rosé are best friends just like how her and Jisoo are really close. Jennie pouts at me.

Jennie: but I want my Lili to pay attention to me and love me.

Jennie says in a baby voice making me smile.

Lisa: I'm all yours

I peck Jennie on the lips and she hugs me dragging me to lay on top of her.

Lisa: am I forgiven

Jennie wouldn't let me go. She just buried her face into my neck making me ticklish.

Jennie: yes but your still sleeping on the floor unless you promise me you'll buy us matching gifts for us.

Jennie flashes a gummy smile at me

Lisa: anything for you princess.

Jennie pecks me on the lips

Jennie: you're allowed to sleep here

Lisa: thank you

Me and Jennie cuddle up with each other until we fall asleep.

/////////////////

Hope you liked the chapter 😬😬