Cheaters

Hi readers

Just a quick disclaimer...

This chapter will be G!P Lisa. Warning a lot of heartbreak so don't read if you don't want to get hurt. Slight smut which isn't Jenlisa so don't read if you don't want to.

This is fiction so please don't give any hate to the people I use in this chapter and please no slut shaming and bashful comments towards Lisa and Jennie(or any other characters I use in this chapter).

Ok enough said and enjoy.

Lisa pov

Me and Jennie are at a party but she's mad at me right now. I punched her ex boyfriend because he's been taunting me for the past week and I had enough.

To think just 20 minutes ago me and Jennie were laughing, making out and talking to friends. It's all turned sour when Kai turned up.

Jennie was just telling me to ignore him and telling me to not do anything foolish. He's being "childish" she says... he has nothing better to do... you shouldn't care about what he says and don't feed into his games.

I know violence is never the answer and I don't resort to it in normal situations but he kept saying how he could steal Jennie from me and Jennie could easily leave me for him and I had enough.

Tonight was the last straw and I just snapped and punched him. Bambam had to pulled me away. Kai fell to the ground.

Jennie panicked when I did that.

Jennie: LISAYAH WHAT THE HECK!

I felt like she was defending him instead of me,

Kai looks so angry when he got back to his feet.

He clenches his fist and was about to hit me but Bambam pushes him.

Bambam: I dare you to hit her, watch what will happen to you!

Bambam threats Jennies ex.

Kai: she punched me first dude.

Kai says holding his face

Jennie: Lisa what's wrong with you! Why'd you hit him?!

Jennie pushed me and it shocked me.

Jennie: Kai are you ok?

Kai acts all weak in front of Jennie but as soon as she looked my way he smirks. I couldn't take it and stormed out of the house.

I'm outside in this guest house. This guy who's hosting this party has a pretty big house and he always lets me chill in his guest house which is off limits to anyone else.

Bambam: Lisa are you ok?

I shake my head

Lisa: thanks for sticking up for me.

I was so mad but I can't be mad at Bam he helped me. But I'm thinking about it and the fact my girlfriend, MY girlfriend stuck up for her ex is annoying me.

Bambam: I'm always on your side dude.

Bambam hugs me.

Bambam: you didn't have to knock the guy to the ground though.

Bambam laughs.

Lisa: don't make me laugh bro, she stuck up for him. You saw that right!

I raise my voice a little.

Bambam: let's just go back in Jennie must be worried about you.

I laugh

Lisa: she's isn't.