My Bully 2

Lisa PoV

It's Monday. Me and Jennie have been texting back and forth. I don't know how to act if I see her face to face. I've met up with her during the weekend but it's different. In school I've got a image, I can't act all cute with Jennie.

Even though we had the best weekend together, I mean it was so hot I couldn't control my hormones.

I'm in love with her but I'm Lalisa Manoban, so in school I'm still going to pick on Jennie but I'll go more easier on her.  Our friends know we are a item but the whole school have no idea. We're aren't official though, I don't know what to call us.

Me and my friends are hanging out outside my locker. I see Kai walking with his friend Chen.

Lisa: hey Ken doll.

Kai looks at me and smirks

Kai: what's up bro?

He was walking towards me, Bambam whispers in my ear

Bambam: remember Jennie said not to do anything.

Minnie shakes her head

Minnie: kick his ass Lisa.

Sorn nods in agreement

Sorn: he deserves it.

Ten and Bambam shake their heads.

I shake my head. I'm getting mad just looking at him.

Lisa: you're an ass

Kai looks shocked

Kai: excuse me?

I tackle Kai making us both fall on the floor. Sorn and Minnie start to chant,  "fight, fight, fight". Then people start to crowd around us.

I punch Kai a couple of times making his eye bruise and lower lip bleed. Kai over powers me and pushes me away, he goes on top of me and he punches me a couple of times too making a cut on my eyebrow causing me to bleed, I can feel a bruising on my eye as well, he hits hard.

I see Bambam pull Kai off me and punch him a couple of times, Bambam knocks him to the floor.

Bambam: fight me instead bitch.

Ten and Bambam hold him and I stand up in front of him, he was on his knees. Trying to get out of Bambam and Tens grip.

Lisa: No means No bastard.

I punch him and Bambam and Ten drop him on the floor. Kai was trying to stand but teachers rush to split us up before we can go for round 2. The jerk really hurt my face.

Principle: Lisa, Bambam and Ten, Sorn, Minnie, my office now!!!

Sorn and Minnie stop laughing and put their phones away.

Sorn and Minnie: we didn't do anything!

Principle: NOW!

We all go into the office. As I was passing by I see Jennie and her friends looking at me in shock, Jennie face hurt me because she looks disappointed in me.

We'll probably be the talk of the school again. People might be wondering why I did what I did to Kai, they might start connecting dots.

I need to do something to make me look like me and Jennie aren't seeing each other.

Jennie PoV

It was the end of class and I had a free period. I was on the way to my locker to put my books away.

Rosé: have you seen Lisa and the others. After the whole fight everyone is talking about?

I shake my head