I want it and I'm going to get it.

Jennie PoV

I'm in class, it hasn't started yet but some students are sat in their seats.

I see the girl I want. I want her so bad. But she's got a girlfriend, who says that will stop me from getting her.

Lisa was there with her girlfriend, her arms around her. Gross. Her arms should be around me. She should only be touching me.

I've started to have a little crush on Lisa ever since she helped me from a bunch of pervert boys.

Yeah I'm the hottest girl in school, boys literally throw themselves at me yet I want Lisa. She's the only one I want that is taken.

I flirt with Lisa here and there, she knows I'm flirting yet she just lets me, if I was her girlfriend I would lose my shit with her, I'm just really good at flirting with her privately.

We haven't kissed yet but I want it to happen fast, I can't let her go away from me. I need to take my chance and just go for it.

Lisa girlfriend is popular like me but let's just say I'm the Queen and she's a little princess.

Her name is Somi. She's pretty but nothing compared to me and I'm going to get her girlfriend and make her mine.

Jisoo: stop staring at them.

I roll my eyes as my best friends sit next to me.

Rosé: yeah Jennie it's not going to happen. Lisa isn't a cheater.

I roll my eyes again

Jennie: if I have anything to do with it she'll cheat on Somi in a heart beat.

Irene who sat with her girlfriend Seulgi in front of us.

Irene: Jennie, Seulgi even agrees because she's close with Lisa.

I look at Seulgi

Jennie: tell me Seulgi, does Lisa like me?

Seulgi gulps

Seulgi: I'm not going to say.

I glare at her

Seulgi: I'm sorry babe but I'm going to sit with my friends.

Seulgi pecks Irene and sits with Lisa and her friends.

Irene: thanks Jennie you scared my girlfriend away.

I smirk as Jisoo sits next to Irene.

Jisoo: what did I miss?

Rosé and Irene chuckles

Irene: just Jennie obsessing over Somi girlfriend.

I glare at Irene

Jennie: don't call her that. It hurts me.

I look at her again, her hot body should be all over me not Somi.

Jennie: that means she's hiding something like Lisa does like me.

My friends roll there eyes.

Jennie: I'll find out. Bambam!

I shout making Lisa, her friends, Somi and the whole class look at me.

Bambam: what?

Bambam is Lisa's closes friend, there friendship group consist of Lisa, Bambam, Sorn, Minnie, Ten and Seulgi.

Jennie: I want to talk to you.

I saw Lisa glare at Bambam and Bambam shrugs. Did I see jealously. Interesting. Seulgi shakes her head at Bambam. Seulgi you better not stop him from talking to me.