Jennie and her Calvins 3

This one is a little different because Jenlisa aren't a couple. The other Calvin chapters they were a dating but this is different,

Don't mind the edit I made it was rushed but just imagine it looks real for me 😂😂😂. You'll know what I mean When you read the chapter.

Lisa pov

We are all currently staying at the dorm because we have work tomorrow. We normally stay with each other when we have schedules. When we don't have work we all normally stay at our own places.

I was just in my room as I was going through social media. I see Jennies ad for Calvin Klein. It hurt me. She's so close to Deb. Laying her head on her lap while Deb strokes her hair.
I put my phone away and I need to get out of here before I explode. I also see Jennie posting about Deb on her instagram. Saying she loves her. My heart is beating.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé are watching a movie in the living area. I leave my room.

Jennie: sweet face, come sit and watch the movie.

I shake my head.

Lisa: hey Jen do you think I should get tattoos?

Jisoo and Rosé look towards me.

Jisoo: Lisa are you crazy?

We aren't allowed them anyways.

Rosé: you know you'll get in trouble if you do.

I shake my head

Lisa: I'm asking Jennie.

Jennie frowns

Jennie: I mean if you want.

She said in confusion. I knew it.

Lisa: I knew it. You're sleeping with that Deb chick.

Jennie looks at me taken back.

Jisoo: hey Rosé let's go into the kitchen.

Jisoo drags Rosé out to the kitchen.

Jennie: Lisa are you serious? Why are you saying this?

I scoff

Lisa: come on I've seen the ad.

Jennie sigh

Jennie: Lisa it's just work, I have to promote the brand I'm an ambassador of.

I laugh

Lisa: you were in LA for a long time before I arrived there? You guys seem so cozy.

Jennie stands up facing me.

Jennie: you're supposed to trust me and clearly you don't.

I scoff

Lisa: Jennie you're freaking kidding me. It's hard enough you look hot in these Calvin Klein shoots but to flirt with this girl. Are you purposely trying to hurt me?

Jennie rolls her eyes at me

Jennie: Lisa she's just a friend ok. Drop this. You're acting crazy.

I shake my head

Lisa: just admit it ok. Stop playing with me. You guys fucked.

I raise my voice a little. Jennie holds the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

Jennie: Lisa we're not a couple anyways, you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend, you kiss me, say I love you to me and sleep with me but you never make things official.

Do I have to ask her?

Lisa: So you don't love me?

Jennie looks at me with disbelief.