Arcade hangout

A/N: Just a little short story for you guys,

Jennie PoV

I was in science class with Irene Jisoo and Rosé. We all have the same class which is great but I can't wait till it's over.

We were all planning on going to my house after school finishes. I live with Jisoo and Irene. Our families are really close so they said we can live together. Our parents come by once a mouth to check on us and give us extra money. Our parents are mega rich. Jisoo, mine and Irenes Dads are business partners.

Our Dads weren't happy that we are going out with people who are middle class and didn't have much money. Everyone had part time jobs out of our big group of friends including, Lisa, Rosé and Seulgi they aren't broke they're parents have normal working jobs and our girlfriends and friends, they actually earn there money not handed to them by parents.

Luckily our moms were supportive and were happy with our relationships. They said to us we could learn the value of money from our partners and friends and they were right.

With Rosé being Jisoo close friend Jisoo dad thought they were going out.

Anyways back to what's happening after class. We also have to wait for Lisa and Seulgi who have dance practise right now with Lisa friends Bambam and Jackson.

I was typing away on my laptop. We were writing up a report about different formulas for different reactions.

Rosé: Did you buy some snacks Jennie?

I nod

Jennie: we went shopping yesterday so the kitchen is stocked up for you guys.

Rosé smile grew making us laugh. Rosé lives with Yeri, Joy and Wendy. Speaking of.

Jennie: Is Yeri, Joy and Wendy coming over?

Rosé looks up from her laptop at me

Rose: they probably will later, like at 6:30pm, they went over to the Twice girls house to study with Sana and Nayeon.

I nodded

Irene: I'll text Yeri to tell them to come over to our place when they are done.

Jisoo looks up from her phone.

Jisoo: why don't we invite Twice over too, we could have a big sleepover

I chuckled

Jennie: well we brought enough food for a whole village so I can't see why not.

Rosé and Jisoo clap a little in excitement 

Irene: I'll text Nayeon for all of the girls to come over.

Jisoo, Irene and I have a really big house. I heard my phone vibrate and I get a text from Lisa. I smile ear to ear when I see My Love name light up on my screen.

MySweetFace🥰: babe me and Seulgi are going to hang out with Bambam and Jackson after school, we'll be at your place later, I promise❤️. P.s Seulgi said to tell Irene for her because her phone is died.

I sigh

Jennie: Irene, Lisa said her and Seulgi are coming over later because they are hanging out with Bambam and Jackson.

Irene nods as I was texting Lisa

Irene: why didn't Seulgi tell me?

Irene raises her eyebrow

Jisoo: I bet you guys, her phone died.

Jennie nods

Jennie: yep her phone died