Unoffical

Jennie pov

I'm just hanging with my lover Lisa. We're dating but it's a secret the only people that know about us is are our friends. We're not girlfriends or anything. We have no labels. I do really like Lisa and I'm seeing how things go.

We've been seeing each other for 2 months and she makes me feel so loved and special.

I mean I don't have any problem with Lisa not being famous and having a normal job. I mean she has her own dance Academy. I'm a famous singer and my fans or anyone doesn't need to know who I'm dating.

It's my business. My friend Rosé who's knows about me and Lisa, is throwing a party and Lisa is invited. Idols are going to be there and producers and many important people.

Lisa: so about Rosé's party, are we going together?

Lisa walks up to me and I smile as I play with the end of her shirt. I look down because I don't want to look at her charming eyes. She can control me with those eyes.

Jennie: well baby maybe we can go separately, I'm not ready to go public yet.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: I mean we've been dating for a couple of months now aren't we going to make it official.

I peck her lips

Jennie: not yet baby but hey after the party I'll make it up to you.

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: aren't you tired of hiding?

I bite my lower lip, Lisa is kind of hot when she's frustrated. I look down at our hands.

Lisa: are you even listening to me?

I play with Lisa's fingers. I can't help but think, Her hands wrap so perfectly around my neck. Ugghh

I shake my head, shut up Jennie, Lisa's trying to talk to you.

Jennie: babe just give it time ok, I promise you I take things between us very seriously.

Lisa sighs and nods

Jennie: plus I'm all yours after the party and I'll make sure you'll be very happy by the time your eyes close when I put you to sleep.

Lisa: oh really and how will that go?

Lisa smugly smiles as she leans as she looks into my eyes then her eyes trail smoothly to my lips.

Jennie: well first we'll head back to my place and you can have a taste of something sweet.

Lisa pecks my lips and butterflies just swarm my stomach.

Lisa: something or someone?

I playfully push Lisa away from me making me chuckle.

Lisa: don't act all shy now Jennie Ruby Jane, talk to me.

I pull her back to me as I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

Jennie: you know how I like it, you can do what you want with me and I'll sing in your ear making you go faster, we'll be up til the morning sweet face.

Lisa suddenly slaps my ass. I don't even jump anymore because it's normal behaviour for Lisa, I just smirk because I know she likes what she hears.

We spend the rest of our time kissing and I then have to let Lisa go and get ready for Rosé party.

Lisa pov

Lisa: she still isn't making it official.

I'm with my friends who are also going to the party. Yes me and Jennie are good but I still can't help to thing about us not being officially girlfriends. Does she really love me or am I just a guilty pleasure or something?