Aria's Recollection 2: The Centre Of Attention

May 9, 20XX. 2 Years before the teleportation.

A week has passed since Aria has visited the academy.

Already her uniform arrived just in time for school. She wore all the typical clothing fitting of a female student, the academy blazer both covered in black and accompanied with red lining, a white blouse with a red and black striped bow tie and finally a skirt to complete the academy-set. The school didn't have a particular preference for footwear so Aria opted to use her previous school shoes which were simply black in colour accompanied by the Academy's optional black over knee socks with a red stripe at the very top.

"The uniform is much better than the Sakura Academy..." Aria said to herself as she looked at the mirror of her reflection. As she inspected herself in the mirror she immediately clutched her chest and began to breathe heavily.

"If it happens again... I'll-"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

A pink alarm clock in her room began to ring reading out 8:00 AM. Aria flinched by the ringing noise, she simply deactivated the device with a simple tap on the surface.

"Right... that alarm was to let me know that I should catch the train. But now, school is only a 30 minute walk from here."

Aria looked at herself in the mirror again. Her expressions were dull but were deep in thought about the kind of hairstyle she wished to wear. She made her decision to tie a simple braid with a hairclip behind her head. After she was done she took a look at her wardrobe where a light pink shirt was hanging. Stains in varying colours can be seen in various places where Aria begin to look closely at them.

"...I'll finally get rid of that after today."

She grabbed her bag and headed out of her room. She greeted the scheduled Orphanage mothers and the children who have still yet to leave for school. She put on smiles and bright expressions for them whenever they saw her walk by, but she carried her usual dull expression outside the moment she walked out of the building.

-Da Vinci's Academy-

Despite being early, there were already several students outside. From groups conversing in their social groups to those in sports clubs practising their chosen sport. But the moment one person turned her head to the sight of Aria most followed suit staring in awe.

Aria ignored the stares and headed straight to the faculty office. She knew of the location thanks to Ace last week. Upon entering, she requested her homeroom teacher to let her know that she's the transfer student they expected.

"A pleasure to meet you Aria. I'm Ms Tana. I will be your homeroom teacher for this year."

Aria nodded and bowed.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Classes are quite different here compared to the Sakura Academy. Every Monday you have a twenty-minute briefing in homeroom and every Wednesday there's a designated lesson with everyone in the homeroom, I am also your math teacher so feel free to talk to me any time if you have any trouble."
"I will give you a quick tour of the buildings since you've arrived a bit early. Follow me."

Ms Tana showed around where most of Aria's classes were and her designated locker. After that, she was shown to the facilities where students often hang around during their free periods, a period where a student does not have any classes and can choose to socialise or study.

"If you ever need help and cannot find me, you can simply ask your class captains, teachers or anyone from the disciplinary comittee."

"Thank you."