Chapter 2: Being Forced

In just a few moments everyone's sight of the classroom disappeared. Instead, they found themselves within a luxurious hall with the salient presence of an armoured king sitting on his throne, looking down on the class that stands before him. This King was not alone as numerous knights cladded in silver armour covered with blue and yellow. They surrounded the confused youth taking a stance as they circle everyone.

"Stand down, my Knights." The King ordered. 

All the knights put their blades down in unison, letting the iron rest on the ground it touches.

A powerful aura surrounded the King, causing Ace to be on guard more than usual. He knows that this King is no joke. In Ace's fair share of fights, he usually can tell who is stronger within a brawl even before high school. Even though numerous knights surround his class, he knows that the King is the strongest of his subjects.

Everyone began to question their new situation. Just minutes before, they were just waiting for a quiz to be handed to them, not some unexpected light to engulf them teleporting everyone here. 

Alan and Ace, who are the central figures of the class, ensured that everyone was okay. It seems that the 20 students in the class all came along to this newfound situation.

"Forgive me for the sudden event of your arrival. I am King Regis the Ruler of the Creles Empire." He stood and bowed towards the class.

Everyone had a different reaction. Some girls stood behind while the boys kept on their guard about what to do.

"So... where are we?" Ace spoke up while giving them a glare towards the King. Ace made sure to analyse his surroundings, but his eyes kept focusing on the King's sword as it stood out to him. A beautiful white blade with light blue edges. The style and appearance were completely different from the Knight's standardised gear. Ace knew that the sword wasn't some fancy cosmetic due to the dangerous aura it emitted.

"In a land called Alterea, I have summoned you here for my selfish request." 

"So you're the source of all these strange disappearances that happened years ago? Including the ones a few years back...?" Ace asked in an angered tone. His voice rose in frustration once he referred to the previous disappearance. 

Everyone kept their mouth shut as they were too on guard with the knights surrounding them. Ace was the only one brave enough to speak out his mind knowing there might be consequences if he said something out of line.

"Perhaps, but I am not the only Kingdom doing such a method. The reason I have summoned you people here is to request your aid." 

Everyone had confused expressions, yet some knew what was going on. Knowing fantasy novels and stories, they didn't expect to be in such a reality. Ace caught on to what happened to him, and his class started to demand questions from the King.

"So why us? What's the reason of you guys summoning us to this world? This ain't some funny joke to summon a group of students to be your handymen." 

"I know it is not right of us to do so. But the reason I have done the inevitable your world has many people with high potential. Potential to aid us in the war to summarise my point; our world is no longer in balance and our wars are all but in stalemate. That's why I used such forbidden power to summon everyone here." 

"Can you explain a bit further...?" Alan finally mustered up the courage to ask the King.

The King explained more about why he needed the class here in this one. To summarise, the kingdoms are at war for many different reasons. To turn the tides of war, kingdoms have used the last of their forbidden magic to summon those from another world and train them to be super soldiers or Heroes, as they call them. As stated earlier, thanks to their great potential and strength, they will drastically increase their chances of victory once they are trained enough.