Long Time To Cum

Johnny was waiting in the car at the airport parking, he was trying to keep hidden as much as he loved his fans he just wanted to meet his girl Kate and get her home, he hadn't seen her for 6 months , she had gone home to the UK to see her family but why she was there they cancelled flights due to Covid, but now she was allowed to come back and Johnny made sure she got the first flight. Johnny saw her walking to the car she was practically in tears to feel Johnny's arms round her for the first time in over 6 months, ''Oh my darling  I've  really missed you '' Johnny said it first, '' I've missed you to, so much baby'', Kate said. He took her bags and opened her door.

Has Johnny was driving down the road he couldn't stop looking at Kate sat beside him, he had really missed her, especially with the court case with his ex wife going on he really needed Kate there to calm him as she was good doing, over the phone wasn't enough. But to have her back was everything.

Kate bit her lip. Reaching out, she ran her hand down his thigh. Johnny smiled, but he moved her hand to her lap and changed the subject, Kate looked bit worried that he would do that. As far as she could see, that was the only touching she were going to get, obviously something must be wrong he didn't want her to touch him.

Later at the house kate was in the bathroom When she came out of the bathroom, Johnny was shirtless in his briefs and sitting against the headboard. He motioned her over. Kate tried to straddle his hips, but he turned her around to sit between his legs with her back against his chest. That's when she saw the mirror. It was on the far wall, as wide as the bed, and inspiring.

"Here's how it's gonna go," he rumbled. "You are not going to move. You are not going to touch. And you are going to cum when I say. Which is anytime. Got it?" He watched her nod in the glass. "Let's try that again, 'cause I am going to hear you one way or another." He kissed her temple as she squeaked out something like a yes. "Good."

The breathing started to come out in short bursts as Johnny slid his large hands up your sides and removed her shirt. They covered her upper chest almost entirely. He breathed deeply and kissed the juncture of her neck, guiding her to relax into him. His hands were warm, even compared to her flushed skin. He kneaded her breasts while sucking a light mark into her neck. Kate gave a soft whimper when he thumbed her nipples to attention.

Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.

Her nails raked long thin welts into the tops of his thighs. More than anything her body wanted to buck and grind against the sheets for some relief.

"You doing okay, baby girl?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Good." Johnny kissed the back of her neck and directed her attention to the mirror. "Look at you. Already strung out and I've barely gotten started." One of his hands dipped lower on her stomach, stopping just above her sleeping shorts. "I bet if I were to check, you'd be dripping already."

With a whine, she nodded. her hands twitched and moved from his thighs to her own.

"No touching." He nipped at her ear and moved her hands back to their original place. "If you can't behave, I've got ways to make you." His chuckle rumbled against her back. Then his hands were on her chest again, pinching and playing her higher and higher. In the mirror, his eyes latched onto her's. In the shadow she cast over his face, she could just make out a smirk. "You're doing so good," he hummed. "Staying still like a good girl. Though I can feel how much you want to move. To close those pretty legs or touch what I'm in control of. You know what would happen if you did any of those things?"

Kate moaned as his hands slid down her body and came to rest on the inside of your thighs. Oh no, he wouldn't be so cruel. Right?

"Then this," he ran a finger up the outside of your shorts, "wouldn't get touched at all tonight. And you would have to be content to cum just because I'm playing with these perfect tits." His hands were suddenly back on her breasts, pinching the nipples harder than before. Her legs shivered closed but Johnny hooked her ankles under his and dragged them back open. "That's two, Kate."