Morning Kisses

A lone sunbeam cast its soft glow onto the chiselled profile of Johnny's face. He scrunches his face, squints, and slowly blinks a few times, awoken by the light. With a sigh, he attempts to block the sunlight with an arm over his face, but it's well past sunrise and he can't seem to fall back asleep. Instead, he listens to your steady breathing.

Johnny slowly smiles as he recalls the crazy sex you both had last night. It was a Friday night, and everyone had gone out to get drinks at the bar.

But, Johnny was glad to be home in bed with you. Not long after the he had landed he and his team had been away for a film you decided to stay behind as he would only be gone few days, they hit the bars, calling up their plus ones to spend the night blowing off some steam. Once you arrived looking particularly delicious in a sexy little black dress, all of Johnny's attention was on you and you alone. Watching you laugh with some of the other's wife's and girlfriends Johnny just couldn't take his eyes off of you. How was he so lucky to find a woman who was so charming, sweet, and could make anyone, even the tough security, feel right at ease?

That love ignited something in him after you all left the bars, and once you both crossed the threshold of Johnny's house, he ripped apart your panties, palmed your already dripping pussy, and devoured your mouth with his.

The rest was history as they say.

Now, he admired your naked form, cuddled up in soft blankets. The smooth skin of your shoulder peeked out, and he could spot a hickey and some light bruising forming around your shoulders and neck. He was sure there would be more bruises around your hips where he gripped your flesh as he pounded you last night too, he didn't like leaving bruises he winced in regret. He was a little too rough last night and hates doing that. To make it up to you, Johnny moves up to caress his body against yours, and starts to press gentle butterfly kisses and little licks to the bruising around your upper body.

"Mmm...?" you hum in a questioning tone. Johnny's gentle touch was starting to bring you out of the depths of your dreams and into wakefulness.

"Good morning Baby." He mumbles against your shoulder, still pressing his soft lips onto your skin.

"Morning," you mumble, "What time is it?" you ask with a yawn.

"9:00 AM." Johnny replies.

"Oh, let's sleep in even more then. This is a luxury." You say, rolling over to face him. Both of you usually get up at 6:30 AM on the weekdays for work so sleeping in this late is quite the treat.

"Sure, hon." Johnny chuckles. His face falls with a little bit of concern. "Hey, I wasn't too rough last night, was I?"

"Why do you think that?" You answer back, propping yourself up on one elbow.

"Well..." Johnny lightly runs his fingers across your bruises. You crane your neck to look down and see the light purple and green splotches dancing across your skin.

"Oh. It's just bruises. It'll heal hey it's not like you did it in a malicious way." You reassure him. "Besides!" you sigh happily, and cuddle into his toned chest, "last night was some of the hottest sex we've had yet!"

"Really?" Johnny smirks, cocking an eyebrow. "But, I still feel bad. Let me make it up to you." He grins and caresses your chin, lifting it up to meet his in a soft kiss.

Johnny continues to kiss you, running his tongue across your bottom lip softly. He moves his lips against yours with such patience and love, that it makes you melt into his touch. Slowly, he coaxes his tongue into your mouth and deepens the kiss until you start moaning quietly.

That only encourages him more and he wraps his strong arms around your back until you're lying on top of him, legs tangled together, your breasts pressed up onto his chest, lips locked in a dance that could last forever.