BREAKING THE WALLS FINAL PT

[This is final part it might seem bit long but just hope it's worth it]

Stella didn't want to wake up. She was warm and comfortable, but she could hear someone calling her name. "Nmghsh."

"Is that even a word?" Johnny asked with a smile. "Come on, Stella, it's time to wake up and get ready for work."

"Time is it?"

"Around seven," Johnny said. "I wanted to give us plenty of time to get ready and get to the set. How do you feel?"

"Sleepy."

"You slept through the night with no nightmares, Stella. I wonder if maybe you overslept a little and that's why you're still sleepy."

Stella blinked and opened her eyes. She was using Johnny's chest as a pillow and could feel one strong arm around her. "I never sleep through the night," she said.

"You did," Johnny said. "Come on, up; you go shower and get ready and I'll make coffee and breakfast for myself."

"Did I move at all?"

"Not that I felt," Johnny said. "I'll see you in the kitchen, okay?" He kissed the tip of Stella's nose and slipped out of the bed.

"You okay?" Johnny asked when Stella joined him in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I uh, I just realized something and it threw me for a bit of a loop," Stella replied. SHe moved over and wrapped her arms around Johnny from behind. "Just something I need to research on my own and I'll let you know if I need anything."

"Okay, just let me know what you need," Johnny said. "Are you going to be okay to work today?"

''Yeah i'll be OK.

"Stella , I want you to promise me something, okay?"

"Okay?"

"Whatever your research is, whatever you're thinking about, remember what I told you last night. Nothing you could want from me is going to drive me away from this." Johnny stood to put his dishes in the sink. "I'm here for as long as you want me. Can you clean up while I shower and we'll head to work."

"Yeah, I can do that," Stella said. She caught Johnny's hand and kissed him softly. "I'm still not sure what I want, Johnny. I like having you here. You make me feel safe."

"Whatever you need, Stella, I'm right here," Johnny said.

7 DAYS LATER

''There is no such difference, no matter how often you want to repeat it", Stella groaned before grabbing another hand full of peanuts, snacking away on them. ''Of course there is, how can you even dare to say there isn't?''

Johnny was sat in front of Stella in disbelief.

Stella had no idea how they ended up at this topic but no matter how it happened, Johnny was of the opinion that there was a difference between fucking and making love but to Stella she thought otherwise. ''There is absolutely no difference between making love and fucking. It's just two different expressions for the exact same thing. After all it's just sex, no matter how often you want to flip that coin''

Johnny was shaking his head, not wanting to believe his ears, as he tried it again: ''You are absolutely wrong Stell, they are two different things if you want to accept it or not."

'' Let me put it another way. No matter with whom I had been in bed with, I have never experienced any difference i suppose. Have we settled that now''

'' You only think that because of what has happened in the past and you've never been really relaxed to know difference if you give me a chance i'd love to show you, your opinion would be a completely different one.", he pointed out before switching off the light in the bathroom and heading her way. Stella got up, walked over to the little table in the room in order to place her tablet on top of it. She could feel his presence and as she turned round, he was just inches standing behind her. She saw bare chest, the omnipresent tattoos on his chest and his arm and as she looked up, he locked eyes with her's.