Dirty Weekend

Johnny is sitting on the porch at the log cabin he and Kate have rented for a weekend, he looks at the hot tub and smiles, that sex today in there was amazing, feeling his cock go a little hard he gives it a little rub, just then Kate walks out wearing denim hot pants and a bikini top, when Johnny sees her his jaw drops open" Kate you look so sexy" was all he could say.

As Kate leans down she gives his cock a rub and kisses Johnny" I'm glad you like fancy a stroll round the woods" Johnny gives Kate a little smile and takes her hand.

Walking through the woods Johnny cant help but stare at Kate, moving behind her he places his hands on her tummy and leans his chin on her shoulder, softly biting the skin as he goes, just then they enter a clearing it's a rock pool with the most amazing waterfall. Kate turns to Johnny and smiles" Fancy a bit of skinny dipping" she starts to undress as Johnny watches her, sliding her bikini top off she gives her nipples a quick rub, the then moves her hands to her pants she slides then off her tanned hips, revealing her bud to Johnny, on seeing her naked again he feels his cock tingle, slowly Kate turns round and heads in to the cold water, gasping as it hits her bud and nipples.

Laying back she floats on the surface letting her arms and legs hand loosely all Johnny can do is watch he still cant believe that she is his, staring to undress he goes to join her, feeling the cold water hit his hard cock makes him tingle more, he moves over between her legs and leans in to kiss her bud, placing his hands on her lower back to keep her afloat, Johnny licks his tongue up and down her clit inserting it inside her, feeling Kate tremble he pulls her closer, bringing on her first orgasm.

Bringing his head back up Jonny smiles at Kate who is watching him with lust filled eyes, pulling her closer so that her legs wrap around his waste he pulls her in for a kiss, as there tongues mesh they feel the love and sexual hunger between each other.

As Johnny slowly moves with Kate still wrapped round him he places them both under the waterfall, watching as Kate's nipples become hard in the cold water" Urgghh Johnny" was all she could moan as he licked each nipple, rubbing his cock he enters Kate gripping her back and pulling her close she wraps her legs tightly around him causing friction, as Johnny moves in and out Kate starts to bounce up and down having the water as a rippling effect each time she dose, nearing there orgasm Johnny pulls her in for a kiss as the water fall flows over them and there juices become one inside each other its to much for Kate as she moans his name, as he does the same. Giving each other another kiss they make there way to the side of the pool within minutes they are dry as the sun is very hot, watching Kate dress he sees little beads on water run from her nipples and leans in to lick it up causing Kate to arch her back and lean towards him. Moving away he kisses her lips helps her dress and takes her hand as they continue there walk.

Making there way back to the cabin Johnny decides to treat Kate to a nice massage, as they enter Johnny pulls her close and whispers " Kate love why don't you go have a nice shower and after I will give to a massage" as Kate looks at him with a huge smile she leans in for a kiss and reply's "Johnny I would love that" Kate heads to the shower and closes the door, once Johnny hears the water running he gets set up.

Lighting some candles to give the room a romantic glow and smell, he sorts out the massage oils he bought, it's a secret Kate dose not yet know he is a qualified masseur , smiling he cant wait till she is putty in his hands.

Kate turns off the shower and grabs her robe, drying her self as she enters the room she can smell the oils and see the candles and slowly becomes turned on, " Oh I'm in for a treat here I think" just then Johnny moves behind her slowly pushes her forward on the bed placing her in the centre he straddles her legs, slowly rubbing some oil his hands he massages her lower back, doing tiny little circles with his thumbs, moving higher he can feel Kate relax, " So are you comfortable" he whispers in her ear while kissing her neck he waits for a reply." Oh yes this is just great"

As his hands get higher he lets his finger tips graze the sides of her breasts, then up to her shoulders and her neck he leans in and places little kisses along the back of her shoulders, feeling how soft her skin feels on his lips makes him become hard, as Kate feels his hard cock against her bum she moans " Johnny please"

Johnny moves down her legs and places his face between her legs massaging her bum as he licks her clit, entering a finger he feels her tighten her walls gripping the sheets Kate rocks back and forth against Johnny's face and hand, with in minuets she cums, leaking her juices all over the bed.

Turing her over Johnny starts to massage her front working his way over her tummy up to her breasts giving each nipple some attention along the way, he stops at her neck, leaning in he massages her neck with his teeth , hearing Johnny hiss for more he bites down more, kissing the area he moves to her lips and massages them with his, " Johnny where did you learn to massage like that" Kate asks between kisses, " A now that would be telling" laughs Johnny as he kisses her more, Kate places a finger on his lips and looks deep in his eyes something has changed she no longer sees lust and sexual hunger there is also love there, " Johnny can u massage my clit with your cock" Johnny does not need asking twice and quickly rubs his cock over her clit causing her to moan again, " MM inside Johnny" was all she could say.

Johnny enters her and starts to pump into her, wrapping her legs round his thighs she pulls him closer and moves to his rhythm moving in sync as one there bodies are over come with orgasm after orgasm, feeling Kate become slippy with the oil and sweat he holds tight to her as his cock realises his cum inside her. Lying his head in the crook of her neck he thinks of more sex they can have and what to involve as they only have one more day left, of there dirty weekend away.