On The Beach PT1

[This is going to be a two part story, if u want to read pt2 just click the like button]

Johnny watched unashamedly as Kate grabbed the hem of her sundress and pulled it up and off.

He still couldn't get over the fact he was now allowed - hell, practically required - to ogle her when she was in a bikini. She bent over to grab something from her bag, and his mouth watered, and when she turned around and smiled at him, scooping her hair into a messy bun on top of her head, he gave her an unapologetic once over and then grinned at the colour in her cheeks when he got back up to her face.

"You joinin' me?" he asked, patting the beach towel he was on.

"I want to swim first." She bit her lip. "Wouldn't say no to your company in the ocean, though."

Well, it wasn't polite to refuse a lady. He got to his feet and pulled her in to kiss her, just because he could.

"What was that for?" she asked when they surfaced.

He shrugged. "Just 'cause you're beautiful."

She blushed again. For a gorgeous woman, she was charmingly bad at taking a compliment. Which, of course, only made it more enjoyable to tell her when she was looking particularly delicious.

"You look really good in a bikini, Katie."

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly up at him, her face open and happy and bathing in his appreciation.

"Look even better without it, mind."

The colour in her cheeks brightened. "You're incorrigible."

He grinned and didn't deny it. "Ever been skinny dipping?"

She scrunched up her nose. "I'm not big on public nudity."

"Private beach, Kate remember there is only us here it is my island." He gestured around them, to the conspicuous lack of other people. "No one else is gonna see you." And I really wanna see you.

"So?" She looked doubtful, but he could feel how her heart rate spiked and see the flush spread over her chest.

"So I seem to remember bein' on a public beach and makin' you come apart." AKA a memory he was going to treasure forever. "This one we have all to ourselves..." He fiddled with the tie at the side of her bikini bottoms. "Kinda seems a shame to waste it."

She was trying to keep looking stern and disapproving, but it was undermined by the hitch in her breathing and the way she licked her lip with nervous excitement. "Skinny dipping?"

He nodded. "Trust me, you'll love it."

"Is that code for 'I just want you to be naked'?"

He grinned. "Well sure. But skinny dipping's fun. Feelin' the water right on your skin, everywhere. Feels good."

"Feeling your partner touch you everywhere because there's nothing to stop him and his cheeky hands..."

"That too."

She laughed at his honesty. "You're shameless. But with that as my incentive, how can I refuse, huh?" She grinned and ran her hand down his side and into the top of his swim shorts. "It's not like I have any objection to you being naked, either."

He started to undo the bow on her bikini as she slid her hand further down, peeling his shorts off slowly. She pushed them down as far as she could, brushing her hand teasingly against his cock, and he undid the second bow and let the bottom half of her bikini fall to the ground before kicking his shorts the rest of the way off. She glanced down at him and licked her lips, and then she was reaching up to undo the knot at her neck, and he was reaching around for the one at her back, and then they were both naked.