Naughty Weekend PT3

BE WARNED IT DOES GET VERY EXPLICIT.

"That's it Johnny." SJ threw her head back when Johnny continued going down on her, holding on to her thighs. Johnny knew exactly how fast to go, when to slow down, when to speed up.

"Fuck yes," SJ Said. The blonde's body jerked when she felt Johnny slide his index finger into her. Johnny slid another digit in, twisting his fingers in practiced motions, loosening the blonde up. SJ moaned when Johnny found just the spot to touch, stroking that sensitive spot with two fingers in a come hither motion, undoing his control from the inside out.

And yet again despite the haze of pleasure that SJ was feeling, it couldn't dampen that defiant spark inside her. SJ's body traitorously clamped down on Johnny's digits and judging from the dark flicker of satisfaction crossing her face, the older man felt it too.

" you always did like my fingers," Johnny said smokily, changing tack, his voice dropping to its lowest baritone. It stroked something primal that resided below SJ's breastbone and made her legs fall open even further. Johnny did have amazingly talented fingers, thick and smooth, and more than capable than stretching her out so she could take his big dick in her.

SJ remembered the nights where she had managed to make the big man come with just her tongue alone. The satisfaction she felt at Johnny's glassy-eyed look. "Fuck, yeah, Johnny. Eat me out baby, get your tongue in there. That's right." SJ 's hand cupped the back of Johnny's head as she got him to move even closer, until his nose was flush against her.

SJ felt something inside her change, and she knew Johnny could see it too. How SJ's blue eyes, normally brimming with fire and purpose, turn opaque. She moaned when Johnny reached down to touch her again, rubbing his thumb over the sensitive spot. Johnny leaned down for a kiss only to catch a corner of SJ's lips when she purposefully turned her head, which made a titter of worry pass through him. But he breathed easier when SJ turned back round and smiled.

"This better be good, you owe me for the garden," SJ teased, but Johnny could see the eagerness hiding behind it. Despite everything she had said earlier, SJ was actually looking forward to this. Because SJ trusted very few people in her life, and Johnny was pretty much in every good memory she had. So this chance to lower her guard completely made her body feel so light.

Tearing a condom off a strip, he placed it between his lips as he flipped open the bottle. Pouring a generous amount into the cup of his palm, Johnny slid his fingers back into her, once again looking for just the spot. But this time it was to heighten her pleasure, to make it easier for the both of them. SJ held on to Johnny's shoulders as she canted her hips up to meet his fingers. She chewed her bottom lip almost raw when she heard the sound of Johnny ripping the condom foil open, the squish of lube as she rolled the rubber on his dick.

"I didn't know this was supposed to be a stroll in the park John," SJ said, masking his restlessness with a teasing callback, palming herself because Johnny did seem to be taking a while. Letting out a short laugh, Johnny braced himself on one forearm as he guided himself into SJ's body. He felt that initial resistance around the flare of his cock-head, pushing through into endless heat.

"God you are so tight, haven't let anyone fuck you in a while have you?" Johnny groaned, the sound guttural and virile. SJ was almost unbearably snug but the slide in was like silk because the older man had gone heavy handed with the lube.

"None of your business," SJ answered, but Johnny could feel her nails dig into his tattooed shoulder. Johnny leaned down and kissed her so soft and tender, almost as an apology before he gave a hard thrust. It filled him with a primeval satisfaction when SJ threw her head back and moaned.

"Come on big man, fuck me. Fuck, you feel huge bigger than i remembered. Fuck, yeah move, I can take it." SJ hissed between her teeth when Johnny gave a half-thrust, the fullness bordering on pain because it had been a while since she had sex and and it was with Johnny. But she loved that She could feel each pulse of Johnny's dick and it made her put her hand down to herself.

SJ let out a litany of indistinct curses when Johnny started to move, quickly ramping up his speed as he opened up the throttle. Each thrust was sharp, and jerky with very little finesse. SJ was fine with that, who needed finesse when your lover fucked like an absolute monster, banging your head against the headboard because he always could get your sweet spot with his thick cock.

"Fuck you are so deep." SJ's voice, speaking raspy in Johnny's ear as she urged him to go even harder, to keep fucking him until they broke the bed, the springs already squeaking under them. "Hold on," Johnny said, his voice straining on the last syllable as he grabbed onto the headboard for leverage. One hard thrust sent SJ's nails raking down his back and all it did was just spur Johnny on.

SJ's kisses were heated and she seemed intent on sucking out the air from Johnny's lungs, forcing the older man to cling on to her like she was a lifeline. In contrast, Johnny's mouth was cool from all the open mouth pants, sweat dripping down his forehead and soaking his beard. All of a sudden Johnny found himself suddenly on his back, SJ had just about enough energy to roll him over so that she was now on top, straddling him.

"Gonna ride you , gonna get all that dick," SJ said with a silky voice, cock still firmly inside her. SJ started when Johnny grabbed her by the back of her neck to kiss her, his tongue tracing her bottom lip , SJ's pupils widening so that the blue was a thin line around the iris. She moaned when Johnny held her by the hips so that they were working together rather than against each other, so they could both get to the end.

''Johnny..... ohh Johnny" SJ groaned, almost like a reflex, she pressed hard against Johnny's cock which made Johnny's rhythm stutter, his body shake and his spine lock in an arch as he moaned SJ's name and emptied himself into the condom, coming in long, pulsing waves. SJ vindictively tightened up around Johnny's cock, almost as if she were trying to milk him dry, massaging his balls until she felt Johnny grip her thigh in wordless surrender.

Satisfied that she had proved her point, SJ finally let the tension drift out of her, letting herself go lax and collapsing on top of Johnny, face firmly buried into his shoulder. SJ was so sated that she didn't even mind Johnny wrapping his arms around her waist so he could move the blonde to the side so he could move slightly. She did hiss though when Johnny pulled out of her, making her feel sore but empty.

The blonde tried to pull away so that she could do some clean up and maybe take a shower again only to have Johnny stop her when he didn't let go of her wrist. Surprise crossed her face as she looked back and found Johnny's eyes almost fathomless. SJ found herself laying back down so that she and Johnny were once more face-to-face. SJ felt johnny's strong hands come up so that they were cupping her face. She closed her eyes and leaned into the cup of Johnny's palm, kissing his thumb as the older man traced her ear.

Johnny tried not to jump when SJ suddenly pulled him close so that their foreheads were touching. Her eyes didn't waver from Johnny's face until she saw him relax, his expression more receptive. SJ tipped Johnny's chin up and gave him a quick kiss and a light slap against his chest, accompanying all of that with a smile that made him suddenly look so much younger.

"I am starving. You are buying dinner right Mr Depp? Whatever it is, better include fries," Johnny just laughed. There would be a few more days of this. Of talking, food, bad TV and each other's company. And sex, there would be more sex as they reminded themselves why they had fallen into bed with each other in the first place. Before Johnny had to go and get back to work.

For now though, it was just the two of them. For now, this was home.