Naughty Weekend PT 2

[JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THIS DOES GET REALLY EXPLICIT SO BE WARNED]

When they got back, the first thing Johnny said after he kicked his shoes off was, "shower". He didn't ask SJ to follow him but she could recognize an invitation when she saw one.

Johnny didn't even wait to get to the bedroom before undressing, stripping off his sweat-soaked shirt and leaving it on the floor two steps away from the threshold. His socks soon followed and finally his Jeans, which he stepped out of and kicked to the side.

SJ'S eyes darkened because Johnny always had a great ass and let out a rumble of appreciation for her still tingling feeling of wanting to orgasm , heavy and twitching with each step towards the shower cubicle, turning it on.

Dropping her own clothes before joining Johnny under the heated spray. The two of them shared a wet Kiss. SJ grabbed the shampoo and started to run her fingers through Johnny's hair and making sure it was all rinsed out. Spinning around , Johnny pinned her against the tiled wall for more slippery kisses, lightly scratching his short nails through the crown of her head as he was repaying the favour of washing her long hair he knew that massaging her head. True enough, SJ's body became limp as she felt Johnny's hands massaging her

When Johnny's hand rested on SJ's hipbones, she felt an unfamiliar prickly knot settle in her gut. But that thought immediately flew out of her head when Johnny moved even closer, grinding his hard cock into Sj's upper thigh, fingers teasing her hard nipples. SJ prized honesty above all things, and Johnny's body was being brutally honest.

Both of them didn't feel like wasting time though, powering through the rest of the shower before making their way to SJ's bed, a mess of wet hair and damp skin, still slippery to the touch.

"Ready to ruin my sheets?" SJ asked with a wicked grin, holding on to Johnny's biceps as he arched his back. Johnny felt lust and desire pool in his belly as he took in SJ's starkling blue eyes and wet body.

There was nothing gentle about any of their movements, everything a tussle even as Johnny rubbed his dick against SJ's stomach and then bit down on a nipple, teasing it with his teeth into a peak. It made SJ exhale sharply but his brow furrowed when she looked down as she saw Johnny making pleased noises as he nosed his way down SJ's sternum, rubbing his cheek against her soft skin.

Not that SJ didn't like it. Quite the opposite, it made tingles of pleasure race straight down to her pussy,even to the tips of her fingers so that her entire body felt like a livewire.

But it was clear to her that Johnny had slipped into a role that he was the most comfortable with, that he probably thought was expected of him. It was obvious from the route that his fingers were taking.

With an almost wanting , needing nature she reared up so that Johnny was the one on his back, the surprise on his face so sweet that the blonde licked her lips in pure pleasure. She was slyly pleased to see that she could still startle him.

"What the fuck ?" Johnny got the breath knocked out of him momentarily, but SJ pushed him gently back down to the bed and licked her lips. "Come on , surely you aren't so vanilla?" SJ said, a gleam in her eyes that made her irises look almost silver. Leaning forward to give Johnny a deep kiss, she sucked on that broad tongue that she had got herself off to many times while imagining it doing filthy things.

Getting back up on her knees, SJ turned so that she was straddling Johnny while facing his dick, chewing her bottom lip as she watched it twitch when the older man let his weight settle into the mattress. She shivered because she could feel Johnny's breath on her back.

Johnny moaned when SJ started sucking on the broad head of his cock. He could feel himself thicken up on sj's tongue, pre-cum oozing from the tip with every hard suck.

"Ohh Johnny give yourself to me!" she lay her head down on Johnny's pelvic bone, right next to his dick. She could feel herself slide it deeper down her throat, pleasure spiking through her when she heard Johnny say ''Ohhh yeah, ohh fuck'' Gritting his teeth, Johnny balled his fists into his sheets.

Again, that heady, earthy smell of musk that made SJ a little dizzy. But it didn't stop her from taking Johnny's cock into her mouth, from digging into that slit with the tip of her tongue so that her mouth was infused with that salty bittersweetness. How was it that Johnny always tasted so damn good? Sometimes SJ wanted to shake her head because the man was almost unreal, a fucking walking wet dream.

Still, maybe it was why SJ took an almost obscene pleasure in making him come undone with just her mouth. She sucked hard and deep, making a tight seal with lips as she slid up and down that thick shaft. The skin was dusky under his tongue, and the twitch was noticeable when she used her tongue on sensitive spots that she recalled from memory.

"Oh yeah, Baby you always knew how to suck cock. Fuck, you have one hell of a talented mouth," Johnny said hoarsely. Smiling even with mouthful of dick, Sj breathed through her nose and swallowed, saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth she didn't want to move Until Johnny ran his fingers down SJ's spine. Johnny tried to let SJ know maybe it was his turn to do what he promised.

Johnny was now sucking on SJ's bottom lip. Sj eventually found herself propped up high on her pillows, legs bent and spread open as Johnny settled himself at the juncture of her thighs.

[NOW YES I AM BEING A TEASE STOPPING IT THERE IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE IT TO PART 3 NOW ONLY LIKES WILL GET IT ADDED, SO IT'S UP TO YOU]