Hot In Cuba PT2

Johnny  pulled her  into him and kissed her, quickly getting her to surrender and open her mouth to his. She put her hands on his chest, grabbing his shirt, and he felt her pushing him backward into the room. He moved back slowly as she pushed, letting her take control. When she pulled apart and turned around to shut and lock the door, he watched her ass, seeing if any of it might peak out from the jersey as she moved around.

He knew this was a bad idea, but it also felt like it should have happened long ago. He justified the idiocy of going through with this by the fact that she had come to him and she had asked him to kiss her. She wanted it. He wanted it. They needed to get it out of the systems. So what was the big deal?

The answer to that question he was going to ignore for now. A decision he didn't regret making when she turned back to him and looked him square in the eyes as she removed her jersey and let it drop to the floor. His eyes dropped down from hers, slowly going down as he drunk in her almost bare body. All she had on was a pair of red panties. Her figure, her smooth skin, her inviting breasts. She was all woman. His downstairs region was very much alert again.

"Are you just going to stare?"

Johnny looked up to see her smirking and his lip quirked up. He shook his head. "No," he chuckled nervously. He walked forward, trying to decide where he could appropriately place his hands, until he remembered there was nothing appropriate about this. Still, he didn't want to unnerve her or make her uncomfortable. He didn't want her to feel like he was taking advantage of her.

He settled for resting his hands on her smooth hips and kissed her again. He felt her arms wrap up around his neck as she pressed into him, their tongues playing an explicit game. He moved his hands to her ass, hoisting her up around his waist and walked them over to the bed, dumping her down on it as he crawled on top of her and took her mouth in his again. He put a hand on her side, letting it wander up, slowly feeling her body and skin before he finally let his palm encase her breast. She moaned and he took it as a good sign, letting his hands wander a little more freely.

He felt her hands slide up under his shirt, and then she was tugging insistently on it and he pulled it off. She pulled him down to her again and he enjoyed the feeling of her breasts against his bare chest. She started trying to tug his shorts down and he grabbed her wrist and stopped her, pulling it up. It was too soon for him not to have the barrier of his pants. Much as he wanted to be in her this very second, he knew it was too rushed for her.

He moved his hand down past her stomach and naval, pressing his fingers against her panties. She tensed against him, moving her hips and pressing herself closer to his fingers. He pressed against her more confidently, moving his fingers down with the pressure. Her whimper was about the death of him. He moved his fingers again, finding the edge of her panties and pulling them away slightly, leaving her open so he could actually touch her.

They both moaned as his fingers slipped against her, and he had to pause and take a breath. She was wet, warm and inviting. He felt his cock twitch, desperately wanting to be inside of her.

He moved his fingers against her clit again, loving the whimpers she couldn't hold back, loving the way she writhed against him the longer he continued touching her and exploring. He moved his hand slightly, searching out her entrance, popping a finger into her wet core when he found it. Her hands tensed against his skin, her fingernails digging into him when he added another finger and pressured his palm against her clit.

"Johnny," she whimpered, moving her hips against his hand as her fingernails scratched him lightly. He moved his own hips, seeking some friction as he trapped her thigh between his legs and ground against it. He moaned as he tried to relieve some of his pressure, her hips still moving against his palm as he thrust his fingers. It wasn't the most comfortable position, his lower back was angled weirdly as he tried to please her and himself.