Sexy Texts

Kate was waiting for Johnny to get back home. He seemed to be working late again and you two haven't shared a night together. You were getting horny and needy for him that you put on one of his button ups and no underwear.

She could feel herself becoming damp just thinking about Johnny coming home and seeing her. But he messaged her a few minutes ago saying it might take a few more hours.

KATE-Baby please come home. I need you.

JOHNNY- I just need to finish some paperwork then we can go to sleep.

KATE - Sleep is all you can think about?

She left that message and attached a reflection photo of herself in his button up, her nipples perky, and the shirt just barely hitting her thighs while you sit criss crossed.

Johnny-- KATE

KATE---I don't see anything wrong?

Kate smirked just letting that message settle before coming up with another evil idea. Why don't you send some photos? she unbuttoned the shirt just enough to show the swell of her breasts and took a photo downward. Kate sent it to him.

JOHNNY---Damn it Kate!

She giggled and another idea came up. Kate spread her legs to show her soaked pussy and spread it just enough to show your engorged clit.

KATE----A treat for you.

JOHNNY---Can you stop sending me nudes for one minute?

She decided to take another photo with her breasts smushed to look big and her pussy spread with her fingers going into herself.

KATE--Why don't you make me?

JOHNNY---Damn it Kate. Look what you've done.

She could tell he was in the bathroom and his cock was hard as a rock and leaking precum. Kate couldn't help but moan at his length. She decided to record herself to send to him.

"Oh baby you look so good and hard for me. I would love to wrap my lips around it." Kate said as the sounds of her groans. "See what you turn me into?"

JOHNNY--Fuck it. I'm coming home. Be ready because I'm going to fuck you hard.

Kate squealed in excitement as she continued to push her fingers in and out of herself.

KATE--Better hurry because I'm opened just for you.

In a matter of minutes, she were close to an orgasm but she heard a door shut. She took her fingers out quickly and heard stomps to the bed room.

"Johnny, you finally came home." kate said as she swayed over to him. Kate felt his cock still hard in his pants. "You need some help baby."

She unbuttoned his pants as Johnny took off his shirt and you saw his cock erect upright.

"Did you jerk with your underwear? You don't have any on?" she said as Johnny groaned.

"I had to jerk myself off after watching that video. Showing what is mine through videos makes me have to cum darling." Johnny groaned as she smiled.

"Well let's get onto the real thing." Kate said.

Kate's lips wrapped around his cock and she flicked her tongue on the tip. She sucked and jerked the part that would not fit in. Johnny was grunting and groaning as she continued. As she sucked harder, Johnny pulled away and picked her up.

Kate squealed as Johnny dropped her on the bed. She saw Johnny staring at her pussy and dipped down. His lips met her clit as he began to suck.

"Johnny! Baby!" You moaned loudly.

His tongue flicked into her and back to her clit till her walls began to try and milk his tongue. He pulled away causing her to whimper.

"Don't worry darling, you'll be getting the real thing soon. Especially since you need punishment for sending those photos." Johnny growled as you smirked.

"What are you going to do?" she teased as he picked her up again and flipped over.

"You're going to ride me and tell me that you're mine." Johnny ordered as he slammed you down onto his cock.

Kate moaned loudly as Johnny held you in place. Johnny released his grip and you began to bounce.

"Show me how much you missed me. I had a long day and I need you as much as you need me." Johnny groaned as his eyes were focused on her bouncing breasts.

She bounced harder and felt his cock ram against her g spot and cervix. She threw her head back.

"Johnny I'm yours. Only yours!" she moaned loudly as Johnny began to rub her clit.

"Show me how much you are mine. Cum on my cock." Johnny ordered as she felt the knot in her stomach break.

She bounced faster chasing the orgasm that hit full force. She were moaning Johnny's name over and over as he started to thrust fast into her.

Johnny chased his own release and flipped Kate on her back. He kissed her lips and neck over and over as he rode her body. Kate's eyes were rolling back as another orgasm began to form again.

"I'm yours Johnny. Baby please cum. Please." she begged.

"I will. I've got you. I love you." Johnny said as his thrusts got faster.

Her second orgasm hit and she clambered onto his back. Kate was holding on as Johnny came as well. You felt completely warm and filled.

As Johnny pulled back, both were panting. His seed poured a bit out of her and Johnny reached down to push it back in.

"I love you Kate. I'm sorry I have been in the office a lot." Johnny apologized and laid down beside her.

"No it's okay. I know you work hard. I just was horny and needy." she sighed. "I love you too."

Johnny kissed her temple and pulled her close. They both fell asleep against each other feeling happy and warm. She now knew other ways to get under his skin and it didn't have to be just regular texts.