Whiskey Kisses

If you'd even thought that you'd be in Johnny Depp's hotel room by the end of the night, you probably would have slapped yourself back to reality. But the mental slap wasn't required; it was actually happening. What started off as flirting with your eyes from across the bar led up to him actually approaching you when you went up to get another drink, proceeding to flirt with you - whilst stealing glances at your cleavage – and after a few more drinks with him, you both staggered back to the hotel he was staying at.

"Oh god, Johnny."

You moaned as his lips assaulted your neck, leaving strings of saliva laced with whiskey on your skin as he kissed you sloppily. As soon as he'd locked the door behind you both, he was all over you, pinning you against the wall with his hands ghosting over every inch of your body. He shrugged himself out of his jacket and tossed it to the floor, already making work of unbuckling his jeans while he was at it.

"Get down on your knees for me, baby."

He murmured in your ear, voice husky and gravelly as he nipped at your neck. You glanced downwards and noticed the way he was already trying to rid himself of his jeans in hopes of relieving the pressure of his erection pressing against the denim, and you couldn't deny that you totally melted at the sound of his voice. He allowed his jeans to drop from his hips and pool around his ankles, and your hand instantly shot to his crotch to cup him. He moaned when you squeezed him lightly, and god, if that wasn't the sexiest thing you'd ever heard, you didn't know what was.

"I said get down."

He virtually demanded this time, grabbing a handful of hair to pull you in for a rough kiss before forcing you down to your knees. You took the opportunity to hoist your shirt over your head while Jon rested his back against the wall, and you tugged his boxers down, wasting no time in taking him in your grip. Your hand slowly jerked him to begin with, but you soon kissed the head and took him in your mouth, and Jon couldn't supress his moan when he felt your tongue swirling around his cock. There was now a rhythm building up, and your head began to bob up and down as you took even more of him in your mouth. Jon's fingers laced in your hair and tugged as he moaned and groaned out, fucking your mouth and eliciting a few muffled groans from you as he tugged at your hair even harder.

"Oh, fuckin' Chriiist!"

Jon moaned loudly as his head fell against the wall, tightly gripping onto your tresses as he found it more and more difficult to regulate his breathing. Your hands danced along his bare thighs, pushing solidly against them in an attempt to keep him standing upright when his hips began to falter, thrusting himself into your mouth, even causing you to gag slightly. With a heavy moan, you had him coming, shooting his load straight to the back of your mouth, and you had no option but to swallow every drop. You pulled away from him, rising back up to meet him with a lick of the lips and the most devilish smirk you could possibly manage.

"Did you swallow it all?"

He asked breathlessly, brushing some stray hair out of his face. His cheeks were slightly flushed, which had you feeling relatively smug with yourself, and you had to admit, seeing him totally dishevelled like this was making you rather eager.

"I'm not one to waste any."

You replied with a wink, pressing your body right against his and bringing your lips within kissing distance of his own. His tongue briefly flicked out over his bottom lip, and he held your gaze with hunger in his eyes.

"Good girl."

He murmured, hand darting back to your hair to brush your lips against his again. He span you around and slammed you against the wall, which caused you to gasp into his mouth. He trailed sloppy kisses along your jawline and descended to your neck, all while he expertly unclasped your bra. Jon was so used to this by now, he could probably do it with his eyes shut while one hand was tied behind his back. He instantly latched his lips onto your breast as soon as he saw the opportunity, kneading the other one while his tongue swirled around your nipple, teasing it into a hardened peak. He latched his mouth onto the other breast, but only for a short amount of time in comparison. His tongue was soon traveling down your abdomen, veering to the right to bite down on the skin, sucking at the reddened flesh and repeating the action about four more times, sending the 'Johnny Depp was here' message to anyone who happened to see the marks he'd left on you.