Is That My Shirt ?

Johnny told Kate to stay home and not go to court he didn't want to leave her alone but she told him that she'd probably be asleep . Kate had caught a stomach bug that is lasting more than 24 hours. she felt horrible. She had a fever, she had shivers, and she could barely sit up. she managed to take a shower and threw on one of her boyfriend's t-shirts since it was thin enough to not make not feel sticky.

Kate laid down on there shared bed and groaned. She had been trying not to depend on the medicine the doctor gave her because it made you very sleepy and she would rather not sleep. She felt like absolute shit and Johnny had to be in court. It frustrated her she couldn't be there for him. Kate decided since you have not taken any of your medicine from the doctor today to take your first dose.

"Nothing much better to do." she groaned before downing the cup of medicine. she grimace and waited for the medicine to take its toll.

She had woken up few hours later to the smell of hot soup. Johnny's hot soup that he makes whenever you she is sick.

"John?" Kate groaned as she rubbed her eyes. She saw her favourite pirate, standing above her with a bottled water and soup. When she sat up, she saw him grin. "What?"

"Is that my shirt Kate?" He asked as she looked down forgetting she had his shirt. Kate blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes it is. I was hot and your shirts are thin enough and I might have missed you." Kate said before holding her stomach. Kate said ''how did it go today''? He just said ''yeah fine''

Johnny slowly scooted her over and sat the soup in his lap. Kate reached over until he playfully slapped her hand.

"Only a little?" Johnny teased as she rolled her eyes.

"Johnny, you know you're the only one." she teased back as he grinned and took a spoonful of the soup. "What? Are you going to feed me?"

"You'll drop the soup on you." He teased as she opened her mouth to take a spoonful.

Kate noticed that Johnny had turned on the radio in the bedroom playing her favourite genre of music. Kate felt at ease when Johnny was with her. After finishing her soup, Johnny held her in his arms tightly. He kissed her temple as she yawned.

"When are you suppose to take your medicine?" Johnny asked as she groaned softly.

"Every four hours." she moaned as he laughed.

"And you've been stubborn." He teased as she buried her face into his chest.

"Johnny." she groaned as she heard him laugh.

It was something about his laugh that also helped her feel at ease. Like he was okay. Kate felt his breathing slow down and his arm stop moving. She noticed he fell asleep against her, she wouldn't wake him he needed sleep to especially with being in court a lot. Kate chuckled and waited to stay up for her next dosage.

When the next day arrived, she noticed Johnny had not left her side yet. Kate felt tons better which meant the medicine and his soup helped. Kate shook Johnny's side softly as he opened his eyes.

"Hey Darlin." She said as he grinned.

"Hey Love." He said before kissing her lips softly. "You sound better."

"I feel bit better." You said as Johnny grinned.

"Good because I have the weekend off and I need to celebrate with you especially in my shirt." He said as she laughed.

"What? Do I need to wear your shirt more often?" she teased. Johnny kissed the soft spot on her neck and she let a whimper fall on her lips.

"Of course my love." He said as she kissed his lips.

The two stayed together for the weekend and Johnny definitely helped her feel better.