Fantasy

"Kate you are going to make us late, He leaned against the doorframe as her voice carried through the wall, "I am sorry Johnny but I am not.... I cannot come out wearing this."

He sighed, "Kate, it can't possibly be that bad..."

"You know I rarely complain but , this outfit really as gone too far..."

"Katie..." Johnny used his nickname for her in an attempt to coax her out, "You have to come out, for starters I am getting some very strange looks talking to the door of the woman's restroom." He could hear her sigh before the door opened slightly, he waited for her to appear but she didn't, instead her voice carried through the gap, "Are you waiting for an invitation?"

He sighed and glanced around before stepping into the room, "Kate is all this really necessary?" He trailed off as he caught sight of her. "Oh..."

She cocked an eyebrow in his direction, "Exactly, all this..." She gestured to the corset, hot pants and long boots she was dressed in, "It's too much, I look ridiculous."

It took a moment for Johnny to pull his attention away from her figure and to realise that she had finished speaking and was awaiting some form of response, "I wouldn't say that. it feels that this is what you need to wear to blend in, then this is what you need to wear, it's only for the video, for the vampires", Kate said ''I know but it's not me really i feel bare''.

Johnny nodded in understanding, "I'll fetch my coat for you.''

3 HOURS LATER,

Arriving home he quickly changed into jeans and an old sweatshirt. Making his way down to the basement and flicking on the light he was surprised to find Kate leaning against the shell of his boat, "Kate, what are you doing here?"

"I came to return your coat. I got part way home and realised I was still wearing it."

He nodded, "It could have waited until tomorrow."

She dipped her head in response, "I know, but I am here now..." she slid it from her shoulders and threw it to him, "Here..."

He caught it and noticed Kate was still wearing the outfit she had worn in the video. He swallowed and turned away, hanging his coat on the banister and closing his eyes as he tried to block out the image of her in the corset. Turning back around he found she had moved forward, closing the gap between them, "You are such an alpha male Johnny... always in complete control." She stepped forwards against slowly backing him up against the stairs, "Do you ever lose control and do something without thinking it through?" She didn't let him answer; instead she closed the remaining space between them, her hands holding the railing either side of him, capturing him between it and her. "I saw the way you looked at me in the restroom, and at the club." She ground her hips into him and he moaned slightly, she leaned closer to him, her lips brushing against his neck as she spoke, "I have built you up in my head as some sort of hero, but beneath it all you are just a man, you have wants, you have needs, and I know you want me Johnny..." He took a deep breath as he attempted to control his urges; she moved one hand gently tracing her fingertips over his chest, "I have wants and needs too... And I want you. I need you."

At that he lost any trace of self control he had left. He brought his lips crashing down on hers as his hands moved to her waist. She groaned as she felt his tongue pressing gently on her lips, demanding entrance. She willingly parted her lips, her tongue slipping inside his mouth. Her hand left the banister and moved to the back of his neck, slipping into his hair as he spun them around, pushing her against the wall as her leg wrapped itself around her waist, holding him flush against her.

Eventually she released him from her grasp and they both moved apart, both gazing intently at the other, waiting for one of them to come to their senses and leave. Instead of leaving Kate stepped forward, roughly pulling his sweatshirt over his head and reaching upwards kissing him roughly as she pushed him backwards across the space, only stopping when he hit his work bench. Pulling out of the kiss she lifted his T shirt over his head and roughly pushed him so he was bent backwards, his back flat against the surface. She leant down roughly kissing and biting at his chest, moaning as his cries of pleasure and pain filled the room. He groaned as her lips closed around his nipple, her teeth gently tugging at his over sensitive skin. She raised her knee onto the edge of the work bench, using it as leverage she moved upwards, her other foot leaving the floor as her mouth found his shoulder, placing bruising kisses along his collarbone; she bit his neck, her teeth grazing his skin as she branded him her own.