How Will I Know PT1

I'M DOING SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT WITH THIS STORY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF SHE DOES GOES TO JOHNNY'S HOUSE THEN CLICK LIKE. 

It's been three weeks since Kate's discussion with Johnny, and he's been giving her the silent treatment all those 21 days. It was agony, and she felt so small whenever she was near him. His hard gaze towards her made her overthink and regret ever opening up to him like that, and it made it even harder to do her job as his PA.

Kate thought Johnny and her were close. He opened up to her about more than he's ever opened up to any of the guys.

It was midnight when Kate and Johnny had finished, and she and Johnny were the only ones left in the office. It's been hell working in silence; usually the two would find something to talk about, maybe she would ask him about his music or he would ask her about her latest puzzle. Either way, it was awkward and uncomfortable.

"Johnny?" , the waver in her voice instantly detectable.

He doesn't look up from his paperwork. "Yes, Shepherd " He hasn't called her by her last name since she first started and he use to say it as a joke, and that was the last straw.

Kate shift in her seat, "I think it's about high time you give me an explanation!" His head snaps up, a glare already storming in his dark eyes. "I've been honest with you on how I felt about you. Was it the perfect time and place? No. But I don't regret it. The only thing that I regret about this is letting you leave without telling me the truth." He's silent for a moment, trying to call her bluff; only to be found with tears in her eyes and the devastation wreaking havoc on the color of them.

It's not long until he gets up, reaching to her desk in a few long strides. Kate can feel her heart hammering in her chest, and the nervousness ate at the pit of her stomach.

"Johnny, are you-?" He yanks her up with one hand, not too rough, but enough to pull her flat to his chest , the warmth of his body seeping into her skin. Kate smells him; Sauvage and cigarettes. Smoky with just a hint of manliness.

"I have tried incredibly hard to keep my distance from you because all I want to do is kiss you." Kate knew Johnny wasn't one for words but even the simplest of sentences behold the deepest meanings. Kate looked into his eyes, memorizing the image of herself reflecting back at her, hoping that she will be for his eyes only now on.

"Then kiss me," Kate says, craning her neck for him as he dips into her mouth, growling at the taste of her lips against his. His hands travel further, cupping both of her ass cheeks and pressing her into him. Kate gasps into his mouth, scratching at the base of Johnny's neck.

"Johnny, please I-" she whines, backing up into her computer desk, careful of knocking down the computer. "What do you need, babygirl?" she could feel the corner of something digging into her back but she didn't care.

"I want you. All of you." Kate says, against his lips that were still currently attacking hers. Her hands found their way under his shirt, feeling the warmth and rigidness of his muscled back. His lips leaves hers, dragging a whine out of her from the loss of contact.

"Meet me at my place, tomorrow evening. Dinner's on me, you bring the drink." He leaves her a sweet kiss, another following on the corner of her mouth. Kate packs up and are about to leave when he stops her. "By the way, you were never just a friend to me."

Kate sighs, grinning up at him. "You sure you don't want to come to my place? I can think of a few ways to prove myself to you. Well, more or less, show you." He smirks, chuckling before playing with the strap of her bra, peeking out from underneath her short sleeve top.

"Well, as much as I believe you can show me, I also believe in the art of suspense and surprise. So, tomorrow at eight."