Hot In Cuba FINAL PT

Kate wasn't sure how she was feeling or how he was feeling. They both had been busy with work all day, So instead they hadn't had a chance to really talk, and he was so focused on work that she knew it would be pointless to try on any down time. Any time she did, he practically dismissed her.

Not like it mattered, because she wasn't sure how to define it all.

She'd wanted to sleep with him since they first met. And boy, had she enjoyed it. And yes, she wanted to do it again. But she didn't have a definition for how she really felt about him. She didn't even know anything real about him, other than the fact that he was her boss and she'd lusted after him since day one. She'd just met him two months ago.

She didn't know if he wanted anything more than last night. She was the one who'd pretty much taken advantage of him. But the thought of him not wanting her again and just sleeping with her for a good time for one night...it made her feel sick. Despite not knowing how she felt, she didn't like the idea of her boss just fucking her and moving on. She hoped it had meant a little more to him than that. She didn't think she could just ignore what they'd done and keep working around him as if everything was still the same.

Especially not with the way he'd made her feel last night. She'd never had sex like that before. If he'd sucked, she probably wouldn't have a hard time just shrugging and be glad to move on. But he'd cared, and he'd made it good for her. He'd been gentle with his looks and touches. It was a soft and vulnerable side of Johnny she'd never seen before.

Kate shifted uncomfortably where she was standing, unsure about Johnny wasn't sure if to speak or not. He wasn't in the best mood. Which brain was he thinking with when it came to her? He'd been weird to her all day ever since they started working. In fact, he'd been an ass. It wasn't like she expected special treatment, but still.

"Get this off to the office first thing in the morning," Johnny said, handing her some papaerwork.

"You know, Johnny, sometimes you can be a real..."

"Bastard?" he finished for her.

She nodded. "Yes."

He looked so frustrated, tilting his head and taking in a breath. "Romance between boss and employee, Kate—" he looked up at her, silent for a moment, "it never works," he finished quietly.

It threw her off. Their actions last night swam through her head. The way he'd held her, his moans in her ear.

"You speaking from experience?" she asked, defensive now. After all, what was one night supposed to determine? Didn't he even want to try? Was he really just going to write it off like nothing?

He gave her a look, his eye twitching slightly, silent.

So he was speaking from experience. He'd done this before. She could see it all over his face. She wasn't the first PA he'd screwed.

She felt sick.

She shook her head and turned away, heading to her room. So he was saying what they did was a mistake and it wasn't going to happen again. Like they were supposed to just forget and move on.

He really was a bastard.

What frustrated her the most was she knew she couldn't actually blame him. She was the one who'd gone to his room and offered herself up. He was a man, after all. Then she'd stayed in his bed. Some woman he'd worked with before had clearly done a number on him. Or maybe he'd been the one who damaged her. And it looked like he'd never gotten over it. He probably still had feelings for that woman if he was this bitter over any woman having feelings.

So now she'd have to face having a one night stand with her hot boss, knowing it was the hottest night of her life, and just move on. Work with him, knowing he'd seen her naked and come inside of her. Knowing he'd seen her at her most vulnerable. She should've known better than to go to his room. She should've quit thinking of him as the hot actor she saw on tv the minute he hired her, and only think of him as her boss. She shouldn't have assumed every smile or look or joke meant anything.