What Happens In Vegas

Alex sighed as she stepped into her hotel room. Alex was currently in Las Vegas, alongside her friends. She couldn't believe she allowed those fools to drag her to Las Vegas to attend some stupid rave.Alex wasn't into raves all that much but there she was. Alex placed her luggage off to the side, then collapsed on the bed. She began to play around with the laminated passes for the event. It was a three night rave and of course, her friends got them passes for all three nights.There was at least 100,000 people expected and she was not looking forward to being surrounded by so many people. On the other hand, it would probably help ease her mind. She had some trouble at work and she wondered if her job was safe? The rave wasn't sounding too terrible after all.She stood up from the bed and headed for her luggage. She needed to find something to wear for the first night. She eventually decided on a bright blue, sleeveless top and some black shorts.After taking a shower, she changed into her clothes then combed her long hair into a tight bun. While rolling her blue eyes, she pulled out the glow-in-the-dark bracelets and necklace that her friends gave her and put them on.By the time she was finished, it was dark outside already. It didn't take long for friends to start banging on her door like crazy.''Alright , calm down!" Alex yelled as she grabbed her cellphone and her pass. She opened the door to find them messing around with each other. She rolled her eyes. Sometimes they were too much. "Let's go!""That's the spirit!" One of her friends, wrapped an arm around her neck. "Forget about wanker of a job and all the problems it's bringing you. We came here to have fun alright?" Alex nodded ''yeah i know'' , Her friend said ''hey i've heard that Johnny Depp is gong to be here but not sure when, just think if we bump into him, ohh i'd wet myself, Alex and another friend burst out laughing, and they set of to the rave.When the group of friends arrived at the rave, it was already packed. Lights shown everywhere under electricity. The music was blasting loud and everyone was dancing to the beat of it. The people had a lot of unique outfits on. There were lots of things to see and many rides to try.Not even an hour passed by before Alex got separated from her friend's. She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. They all had cell phones but would obviously not hear over the music. Alex just decided to walk on her own and try to find a spot that wasn't too crowded. Once she found one, she stood there and took in his surroundings; all while nodding her head to the music.Someone suddenly bumped into her from behind. Alex turned around getting ready to curse the person out but suddenly felt that she couldn't. The guy that bumped into her was fucking hot, and she knew who he was it was Johnny Depp. He had dark eyes, short and messy dark hair. He was wearing a white vest and blue jeans, and leather jacket."Sorry about that!" The guy yelled over the music and placed a hand on Alex shoulder."It's alright! I'm Alex by the way, she was shocked herself that she just let her name out that quick, but she thought she might never get another chance!""Johnny!" They shook hands. He licked his lips as he seemed to be observing her features and body. "Wanna dance?" Alex was shocked as she thought Johnny Never danced but she immediately nodded in response.Johnny smirked and laced his fingers with Alex. He began to guide them away from the sea of people."Where are we going?" Alex cried out. Johnny just turned and winked at her before turning back around.Alex had no idea where they were going but it was obvious it was somewhere more private. she wasn't complaining by any means, well alone time with Johnny Depp what woman wouldn't want that.They eventually ended up behind the restroom facility. Johnny suddenly pressed Alex against the wall and kissed her hard.Alex was totally into it, kissing him back just as hard. She held onto Johnny's slender waist as the kiss deepened. The sound of the loud music rushed their adrenalin.They simultaneously began to grind against one another as the hot kiss continued."You're hot you know that?" Johnny spoke after breaking the kiss."I could say the same about you." Alex pulled Johnny closer and thrusted her hips against his.Johnny moaned and slithered his tongue inside Alex's mouth, initiating another hot kiss."Mmm, I don't know you, but I want you so fucking bad." Johnny mumbled against her lips."Fuck." Alex shivered as she felt Johnny's lips travel to her neck.The various electro lights from the rave still showed against their bodies despite being behind a building.Alex suddenly turned around and began to move to the beat of the music; making sure that her ass rubbed against Johnny's crotch. Alex wasn't surprised to feel the man's erection already. Johnny could only watch and held onto Alex's hips. He felt his cock getting harder and he growled, needing to be inside the woman now. He pushed himself off the wall and moved Alex so that now she was pinned, face first.Johnny reached for the button on Alex shorts and popped it open. He slowly pulled them down along with her underwear. "Fuck. You have a nice ass." He whispered in Alex's ear.Alex moaned and rested her forehead against the wall. "squeeze it , johnny let me feel your hand on my body."Johnny did just that and gave both round globes a squeeze. He got on his knees and spread Alex legs apart.With no hesitation, Johnny leaned forward and licked at the private area. He could hear Alex moaning loud, despite the music. He continued to lick and thrust his tongue inside his her until he was finally relaxed.Johnny got back on his feet and pulled his Jeans down, pulling his hard cock out of his briefs. He pressed his chest against, Alex's chest and leaned to whisper in her ear. "Ready? Are you ready for my cock?""Ohh god yes!" Alex exclaimed. A slow moan escaped her mouth when she felt Johnny thrust into her slowly. The encounter was obviously heated but Johnny didn't want to hurt her. Alex appreciated that.Johnny began to thrust in and out after he felt Alex relax more. He began to move in time with the beat of the loud music. Their bodies were sweating against their shirts but they didn't care."You feel so good." Johnny groaned and held onto Alex's hips."So do you. Fuck, you're big." Alex held on to Johnny's arms she could see all this tattoos . Alex eyes were open and she looked up at the sky; her breathing ragged. She moaned again when she felt Johnny rubbing her clit with his thumb. "I'm close, Johnny.""Me too. Just let go baby." Johnny buried his face in Alex's neck and placed wet kissed to the soft skin exposed.Alex did just that. Her eyes remained opened, looking up at the sky as she moaned Johnny's name and came . The thick ropes of cum kept on coming. It was the most intense orgasm she's ever had. Her legs shook as she was slowly coming down from this high. She was panting but craned her neck to kiss Johnny on the lips. Right on time with the drop of the song playing, Johnny thrusted in deep and came inside Alex's warm channel. Johnny's body collapsed against Alex's and they stayed there in exhaustion.After getting the feeling back in his legs, Johnny stepped back and allowed Alex to turn around and face him. He brought his hand up to his lips and licked from his fingers. "So sweet." He smirked and leaned forward. Johnny inserted his tongue inside Alex's mouth and kissed him.
Alex moaned in disappointment when Johnny broke the kiss too fast. "I want more of that." He admitted.Johnny smiled. "Me too. Are you coming in the next two nights as well?""Yeah i am, my friends wanted to come for full 2 shows.""Great. We could meet up again, if you'd like." commented as he pulled his Jeans back up." yeah. That was the best sex I've had by the way."Johnny chuckled and watched as Alex put her short's back on. "Same here." He responded honestly. Despite it being in the heat of the moment, both felt a connection with each other and it was something they wanted to explore.They decided to spend the rest of the event together and exchange numbers at the end of the event. At some point they slowly leaned in and kissed more passionately. Alex was on Johnny's mind now and he really wanted to see where this went maybe she was different. They lived in different states but he thought they could work something out. A smile spread on his face when Alex laced her fingers with his.Alex was really glad she allowed her friends to drag her there now.