30 Days And 30 Nights PT 2

The next evening Johnny and you spent a beautiful dinner together. "So you're really having troubles resisting me, don't you?", you smirked at him. "Of course I do. I want you every damn minute of the day and you're not really helping me with putting up with the challenge when you're acting like you had been doing recently. I can understand that you want to win that little challenge, but so do I." ,he confessed, before smirking at you: "How about I'll pay you back with your own means, getting you all hot and horny, just to leave you behind like a trembling mess?"

"Just try it and see what happens" , you smirked back at him before both of you continued with your dinner. You had no doubt that he would pay you back with your own weapons sooner or later. And you didn't really have to wait long until he started running around shirtless the whole time as he knew how much you loved the sight of his chest as well as tattoos. In addition to that he did not really care anymore about putting a towel around his hips whenever he came out off the shower. And he knew damn well that you enjoyed what you saw, enjoyed it a lot. Whenever you thought that he wouldn't notice, he could see the hunger in your eyes, causing him to react instantly. Of course it was challenging running around with an erection, not being allowed to do anything against it, but whenever he noticed that you had an extremely hard time yourself not to head over to him and beg him to fuck you hard, it was definitely worth it.

As he was going for an extended walk the next day, you had to confess that you had enough. Of course you would not ask him to skip the challenge but you felt that you were frustrated enough by now that you were willing to pull your joker. You definitely felt slightly bad that you could help yourself while Johnny was not allowed to, but on the other hand, you didn't really plan on telling him. You knew that he would probably be out there for a long walk out his frustration for the next hour at least. You headed for the bedroom and stripped out of your clothes, laying naked on the bed once you got there. As you lied there you thought about those countless times you had slept with Johnny. To say that you had great sex with him was almost an understatement. He knew exactly how to push your buttons so you would turn into a trembling mess underneath him. You were thinking about how skillful he always licked you, circling his tongue around your clit before he would eat you out for what felt like hours. That - most of the time - was already enough to push you over the edge. Not to mention all of the different ways he was capable of fucking you just like you needed it in those various moments. He could be soft and gentle but he could also fuck you hard. Just thinking about all of this got you incredibly wet and you couldn't really avoid the soft moan coming from you as you were tracing your fingers over your clit, gently rubbing it before you slipped your fingers between your wet folds, caressing the soft skin there, rubbing yourself in just the right rhythm you required in that moment.

As he had returned from his walk, he was quite surprised that he couldn't find you anywhere in the house. Before he could call your name ,however, he already heard your moans. He was walking up the stairs as quiet as he could and although he knew that it was wrong to spy on you, he simply couldn't help as he was carefully opening the door to the bed room just to see you lying there completely naked as he was watching you from the other side of the door he had to stop himself from just going in there and taking over, giving you the pleasure that you so obviously needed. And he even more had to stop himself respectively his hands from vanishing in his pants in order to grab his dick and help himself through his misery. He wanted you, he longed for you and he sure as hell wanted to fuck you in that very moment. But he knew that he couldn't. Not if he wanted to win that stupid challenge he had suggested himself.

Just seconds later he heard the water in the shower running and quietly he entered the bed room in order to head for the bath room. He knew that he shouldn't spy on you but he enjoyed watching you fingering yourself while moaning his name way too much to stay away, even if it was absolute torture for himself right now. As you felt the warm water caressing your skin you let out a small sigh. To say, that you helping yourself would have eased the tension somehow, would have been a lie. You really hated yourself for having agreed to that damn challenge and you hated yourself even more in this moment that you had voiced your concern that Johnny would only be dating you in order to be able to sleep with you since you knew quite well that he loved you. If it wasn't for your mood you could have had amazing sex with the man you loved since the start of your vacation already. Being quite aware of that fact absolutely frustrated you, especially since you could have ended it right away but you were too proud to give in. Just as your fingers had reached their destination you thought that you had heard a noise outside, making you stop in your tracks. You opened the door to the shower, letting the water run and tiptoed over to the door, that you left ajar.