Code Of Conduct Very Broken PT1

Johnny Depp never would've expected Kate his new assistant to be this damn eager to get him out of his clothes. She made short work of the buttons on his shirt as he kissed her, and as soon as that was discarded, her hands were sliding up beneath his undershirt, her nails lightly scraping at his skin, her fingers lightly and teasingly brushing through the hair on his lower belly, and he was so taken aback and so painfully turned on that when she tugged the fabric up, he obediently raised his arms to let her remove it without even a token word of protest.

Her eyes took in his naked chest and then she was grinning up at him, and it was just as well he was already horizontal because he felt like his knees would have given out at that look. It would definitely have eroded his carefully constructed 'Nice Guy' image.

He bent down to swallow her smirk in another kiss, and sure he was moaning into her mouth but she was none too quiet herself as he worked her over with lips and tongue and teeth, started peeling her top up her body, exploring her, hands and fingers taking on a life of their own, wanting to touch as much as possible.

Her flesh was soft and warm, and he couldn't quite believe that she was wriggling and gasping because of him. He pulled away from her mouth and moved down to kiss her neck, to nuzzle into her cleavage, then bury his face in her naked stomach, savouring her groans as he licked and kissed and bit, savouring the taste and texture of her skin.

His hands pushed up under her top, cupping her breasts, feeling her nipples harden against his palms, and he grinned at how she moved, the sounds he was coaxing out of her. He sat up so he could more easily strip it off, and then just stilled for a moment and admired the view. Eyes dark, mouth open, lips red and swollen from his kisses; skin firm and smooth and lightly flushed, chest heaving with her rapid, strained breathing; breasts encased in black satin, begging for his attention.

"God, Kate, you're gorgeous."

She grinned slowly, visibly soaking in his appreciation, stretched and flexed beneath him, rubbing against his cock and running her hands over his chest. "You're not bad yourself, Johnny." The rasp of arousal in her voice had him shaking his head again, still stunned she could possibly be reacting to him this way.

Unable to resist, he leaned down to gently bite the top of her breast, and grinned to himself when she whimpered. He slipped his hands behind her back, trailing his fingers up her spine as she arched under him, deftly opened the clasp on her bra, tugging it down her arms, throwing it aside, then both hands and his mouth were free to touch and lick and kiss, and she groaned and wrapped her hands around the back of his head as he explored. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and watched her face as he nibbled and sucked, saw how her head fell back and she cried out. He moved to her other breast and laughed into her skin as her fingernails scraped against his scalp.

While she was distracted - and how! - he got to work slipping the fastening on her pants open, then sliding them down her legs. Her fingers dug harder into his scalp when he let his hands caress her ass, and he moved slow and steady, savouring her satiny skin, the firm muscles of her thighs, the way she reacted to his touch. When his hands reached the backs of her knees, she suddenly made an impatient noise and he laughed again as she squirmed and wriggled and kicked her pants off and to one side. "Not very patient," he said mildly, letting his gaze take in the sight of her, her curvaceous body, pale, smooth skin, elegant limbs; naked but for a pair of black satin panties he was about ready to rip off with his teeth... Jesus, she was absolutely, ridiculously gorgeous. How the hell had she ended up in his bed?

He decided it was probably best not to question his outrageous good fortune. He gave himself a mental shake, and moved back up her body, placing kisses on her thigh, her stomach, her breast, her neck, and then leaning down to cradle her head and take possession of her mouth again, thoroughly enjoying the way she moaned and rippled under him. If he'd had any idea she would react this way...

His thigh was between her legs and she ground against it. One of her hands grabbed his butt through his jeans as she pushed up at him, trying to find the release her body was demanding. He laughed again, unable to stop himself, and let one hand slip down, slowly, slowly down over her stomach, savouring the squeak of relief and want as she realised what he was up to. It was more than a little amusing to realise he could reduce Kate to making small animal noises. As he moved further down, her voice got lower, more throaty, more feral, and he pulled away from her mouth so he could watch her face.

He slid his fingers down over the smooth black fabric of her panties, feeling her push against him and the way her arousal was already starting to seep through. "More." She sounded wanton, desperate, and hell, he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen or heard anything as mindblowingly sexual as her half closed eyes, her body moving insistently against him, the roughness in her voice as she begged him. "More."

He smirked and didn't even try to hide it. Her mouth was stretched wide, as if she was having difficulty getting enough air, her breathing hard and fast and noisy. If being self-satisfied over getting this response out of her was smug, then he was okay with being smug and he wouldn't apologise. Slowly and teasingly he moved his hand back up to trace his fingers along the line where fabric met flesh, laughed at the profanities she shot at him for being too slow, and then he was slipping under the satin, over her damp curls, accepting the invitation when she parted her legs to explore how hot and wet she was for him, for his touch. She arched up, pushed herself harder onto his fingers, shimmied her hips against his hand and moaned. Holy shit, she was so damn turned on, and now he moaned too.

"God, Kate." He couldn't quite believe this, couldn't believe it wasn't some incredible dream. "How'm I ever gonna concentrate round you when I know how it feels to touch you this way?" His voice was almost pleading. He was sure it was supposed to be her sounding all needy at this point, not him. "How wet it gets you? I'm screwed. Shit, I'm so totally done for."

A slow smile appeared on her face, and he braced himself. Something in her expression made him sure she was about to make his brain melt out his ears. "Suppose you knew sometimes when it's quiet I-" she paused for a moment, moaned something incomprehensible as his thumb caught her clit "-sometimes I let my mind wander and imagine what you'd do if I just came... sat in your lap... wrapped my legs around your waist... let my skirt ride up till you could see I wasn't... wearing panties."

He swallowed hard, and his voice was hoarse when he finally spoke. "You wear... sometimes you're not... at work?"

"Uh-huh." Her eyes slipped closed and her body was fucking his fingers steady and sure, but somehow she kept talking all the same. "I always kinda wanted you to pull me into your favourite conference room and bawl me out for fidgeting, so I'd get to show you why I couldn't sit still. Why I couldn't stop myself from glancing over at you. Wondering if you had any idea how turned on I was getting."

He reminded his body urgently that if he stopped breathing, he'd die, and then he'd never get to do this again. "Yeah?"

"Ever had sex in an elevator, Johnny?"

His strangled groan was decidedly uncool, but... it was eloquent, he could give himself that.

"D'ya wanna?"

"God, Katie."

With no warning, her hand landed on his crotch, and she laughed breathlessly at the noise he made. "Mmmm, think I'll take that as a yes."