Wake You Up

"Baby..." Johnny mumbled in her ear before nibbling her earlobe. She stirred in her sleep and a little moan escaped her as he circled his tongue on her neck. He traveled back up to her lips to plant a sloppy yet passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm," she hummed.

"Wake yo pretty ass up," he cooed in her ear leaving little kisses on her shoulder.

"5 more minutes," she muttered.

"That's it? That's plenty of time," he softly stated, rubbing his hand over her ass that peeked out of her gray booty shorts. He slowly got up from her side to get on top of her, catching a small smile form at her lips. He moved her hip to the left so she was entirely on her back but she kept her eyes closed.

"Oh you still sleeping huh?" he asked against her lips, his chain dangling as it grazed her neck.

"Mhm."

He pressed his warm soft lips to hers as she effortlessly kissed back. He lightly squeezed her cheeks with one hand to open her mouth wider, sliding his tongue in. She moaned as she gave it a nice and slow suck feeling the bulge in his boxers press against her. She wrapped one arm around Johnny's neck to pull him closer with the other lightly pulling at his hair.

"Look who's awake now," he teased rubbing his hand up and down her leg that was wrapped around his waist.

"Not me..." she sighed sarcastically refusing to meet his eyes so he could continue his little teasing.

"Damn...I'm not hittin' the right spots then." He glided his tongue over her neck once more to suck on her weak spot for a good minute creating a little purple hickey. He did the same to the other side of her neck causing her back to slightly arch from his wet & warm needy tongue.

"Fuuuuck," she softly moaned running her hand through his hair while he slightly bruised her skin.

"You're so fuckin' pretty baby," Johnny whispered watching her bite her lip as he lifted her cropped tank revealing her breasts. He grabbed them with both his hands giving them a little squeeze before slithering his tongue between them up her neck and back to her lips giving her a hungrier kiss. He returned back down and her skin tingled as he grazed her nipple before giving it a lick.

"Johnny..." she softly moaned.

"Yeah baby?" he asked rubbing his thumb over her other nipple. He looked up to see her licking her lips in awe watching him work his mouth on her body.

"Say my name again..." he pressed her. He kept his eyes on her as he stuck out his thick tongue to give it a slow lick.

"Mmmm...Johnny" she moaned shutting her eyes again from the pleasure.

"Mmmm sounds so sexy when you moan it like that." He flicked his tongue at a faster pace giving her nipple one last aggressive sloppy suck as it loudly popped out his mouth.

"Gonna sound sexier when I'm all up in this pussy," he growled in her ear. He left kisses down her stomach, wrapping his fingers around the band of her shorts taking his time pulling them off her.

"What you want for breakfast? A..." he asked leaving a wet kiss on her left inner thigh causing her to to sharply inhale from the contact.

"B..." he taunted again as he twirled his tongue on her right inner thigh.

"or C..." he ran his tongue over her damp panties, grabbing the laced hem with his teeth once he reached the top of them.

"C. C. fucking C..." she whined in frustration wrapping her thighs around his head. He chuckled with her panties still in his mouth as he dragged them off her. She bit her lip watching her white lace panties held between his teeth as he rubbed his hands up her thighs till that chain dangled above her again.

"Go 'head and turn that pretty ass around for me," he whispered in her ear.

She quickly obliged arching her back as her ass naturally angled up towards him. He took her panties out of his mouth and tossed them to the side as he ran his palms over both cheeks, aggressively squeezing them as he hummed in admiration.

"You play too much baby..." she muttered using her hands to raise her upper body.

"Nah...you just impatient. Get back down." He ran his hand down her lower back to her neck to meet her face with the sheets again.

"I do what I want..." he slipped his two middle fingers in his mouth, a string of spit following them as he pulled them back out. He slowly ran them along her entrance opening her folds.

"When I want...because this pussy is mine," he whispered against her lower lips causing her to shudder from the cool air that fell from his mouth. He flattened his tongue along her entrance before flicking it up and down at a steady pace to savor every inch of her. She let out a shaky breath as he picked up the pace, his tongue sloppily lapping at an unrelenting tempo.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asked gripping her ass more aggressively while he teased his middle fingers along her entrance again.

"Uhhhhh fuck," she cried out as he slipped them inside, pumping at a slow torturous pace that strengthened her grip on the sheets. He smacked her ass causing her to gasp from the painful yet pleasureful contact. He gently grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her up against his body.

"Who's pussy is this?" he growled in her ear wrapping his hand around her neck. The sloppy sloshes of his finger fucking got louder as he was knuckles deep inside of her. He swirled his tongue around her earlobe before biting it to urging her to answer.

"Yours...it's yours," she moaned. He felt her pulsating around his fingers and knew she was on the verge of cumming as her high-pitched moans became more frequent. He slowly pulled his fingers out and flipped her on her back causing her to yelp from the abrupt halt to her impending orgasm.

"What the fuck-" he cut her off to grab her throat and slipped his tongue in her mouth as she reluctantly kissed back.

"I want you to cum in my mouth..." he mumbled against her lips, taking his soaked fingers that were inside of her seconds ago against his tongue to suck them off. He pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles and rolled her over like a pretzel so her knees were touching her shoulders. He licked his lips as he thought about her pussy he kept his eyes on her. He spread it up and down her entrance with his two fingers as he separated her folds to dig his tongue into her hole.

"Mmmmm...my goooood," her moans blared through the room as he thrust his tongue in and out. He took her thighs and placed them on top of his shoulders continuing to feast on her. She felt heat rush all over her body as he simultaneously buried his face between her thighs to slurp her up recklessly, feeling the hairs on his beard send additional tingles along her skin.

"My girl taste so fuckin' good," he groaned as her fingers enclosed in his hair to assist her grind on his mouth, feeling her climax intensify.

"Fuuuuuuck Johnny," she cried out. He kept a steady intent gaze on her as she was overwhelmed with satisfaction. He used his thumb to massage her clit in circles as he furiously made out with her pussy, holding her in place as her legs started to shake from the shockwaves taking over her body. She felt her heart pounding out of her chest as her eyes fluttered and mouth fell open as his tongue continued its insatiable invasion. They moaned in unison as she came in his mouth. He continued hungrily lapping his tongue swallowing every ounce of her nectar till she came down from her euphoric high. She panted loudly as her chest heaved from her ongoing screaming. Her eyes followed his as he stood up to run his hand over his mouth.

"Holy...shit." she breathed out watching him flash a big grin at her.

"Woke you up didn't I?," he said as he rubbed his hands together.