Code Of Conduct Very Broken PT2

The whole tease thing was, well, undeniably hot, but she was starting to get impatient. It didn't seem particularly fair that here she was, almost naked, his hand in her panties, and she hadn't yet gotten to see, never mind properly meet, the erection he had been teasing her with for at least a half hour.

Admittedly, his hand was doing some seriously dangerous and wonderful things that she was enjoying very much, but even so. She still felt like she was missing out. It was, she decided, past time to even the score.

She tugged at the button of his jeans, fingers fumbling, so turned on that she just barely managed to get it open, but then she was pulling the zipper down and slipping her hand through his happy trail, down over his boxers, and he groaned into her mouth and pushed against her grip, and she grinned against his lips. Oh, he was very hard and he was really nice and big and yum, this was gonna be so much fun.

She let her hand move in time with his fingers in her underwear, and when he drew away from the kiss their eyes met and for a long few minutes they just touched and watched each other, mutual expressions of arousal and satisfaction on their faces. It was ridiculous how hot it was to watch his eyes darken, see his mouth go slack, and know it was her doing.

Still holding his gaze, Kate pushed the fabric of his boxers aside and wrapped her hand directly around his cock, biting her lip at the smooth, hot thickness of him in her grip, smiling at his groan.

"Fuck," he managed.

"Sure hope so," she agreed with a grin.

She was mildly impressed he had enough control left in him to roll his eyes at her cheekiness, never mind to start tugging her panties off with his free hand even as his fingers continued to fuck her and his thumb circled her clit. He looked down at her as she was finally completely exposed to him, and licked his damn lips, slowly and lasciviously, and she could swear her pussy jumped to attention and fucking drooled.

"Can't wait to taste ya." He said it with a wicked little grin.

She whimpered, helplessly, and he looked so damn pleased with himself. Unthinkingly, she squeezed his cock, then congratulated her body for its instincts when his smug expression turned quickly to one of slack-jawed pleasure.

"Johnny, I will happily sit on your face for hours, but right now I really need you inside me, okay?" Her forthright words would have been more effective if she could speak without her voice shaking, if the words hadn't come out high and fast and desperate, but he got the message. Between them they managed to get him out of his jeans and boxers, he produced a foil packet from somewhere, and he was licking the last of her off of his fingers as she put it the condom on him, and then at last he was pushing into her, slow but unstoppable, and she moaned at the size and feel of him, at how hot and hard and big he was.

For a few moments they just stayed there, bodies joined as intimately as possible, and judging by his panting in her ear, the good feeling was totally mutual. She squeezed down on him quite deliberately then rolled her hips, giving them both a preview of coming attractions, and he whimpered this time, then started to move slow and steady.

"Kate... oh God, Kate..." He was delicious inside her, thick, satisfying, and it had been much, much too long since she'd felt this way, so damn... so damn full. With every slow thrust her fingers dug into to his back and his body jolted her clit and she could just barely stand how good it was.

His teeth were on her neck and his breath, hot and hard and heavy, washed over her skin in grunts and moans, her name falling out of his mouth in tones of wonder. "Oh, God." He sounded almost desperate now, like he hadn't been prepared for this, like it was somehow terribly surprising to him. "Kate." His voice cracked and instinctively she wrapped her arms and legs tighter round him, urging him on but also wanting, needing to somehow tend and comfort him with her body.

"That's it," she found herself murmuring in his ear, "that's it, that's good, so good. Don't stop. So good."

"Kate." It seemed like her name was he only thing he could find to express whatever was going through his mind. "Fuck, Kate. God." It was pretty hot the way he was just grinding out her name again and again between curses, like a chant or a prayer or a mantra to keep him going.

She reached one hand down to grab his ass, digging in her fingernails and pulling him into her deep, eliciting another round of fuck-Kate-Gods, and he started to move faster and harder, and she let her head fall back, found herself murmuring 'yes, yes' with every thrust. He leaned down to slide his tongue over the hollow at the base of her throat, nip and kiss her neck, suck gently on her skin, and she whined and shuddered. "Johnnny... don't stop. Please don't stop."

He nuzzled up against her, his lips and teeth teasing her, his tongue soothing after every delicious little bite. "Kate. Oh, God. Come on, Kate."

She wasn't sure what he was requesting, so she just did what felt good, what felt right; let her body squeeze down on him, dug her heels and her nails into his butt, met each thrust with her hips pushing back up against him, and it was so good, so delicious, so hot that she thought she might never recover.

Johnny growled and hooked his elbow under her knee, pulled her up and opened her out so he could drive into her deeper and harder, and she whined as his cock filled her and fucked her and hit every last place inside her she needed it to, and then his other hand found her clit and pulled. "Come on, Kate."

The raspy, desperate tone of voice and the insistent tug were too much. Her body overwhelmed, her mind exploding, she came with a wail. Johnny made a sound something like relief and after a couple more strokes she felt him shudder as he came inside her, collapsing on top of her in a puddle of sweat and sex and satisfaction.

For quite some time they just lay there, and Kate kept her arms and legs wrapped right around him, enjoying the weight and bulk of him.

Eventually, just when her breathing was starting to go back to something approaching normal, he spoke. "Kate?"

"Yeah?"

"That was amazing." His voice was rough and deep and worn out, as if he'd just sprinted for his life.

"I know."

"No, I mean that was fucking incredible."

She nodded. "I know."

"We are doing this again."

She was pretty sure he intended it as a statement, but there was an unusual uncertainty in his voice that almost - almost - made it seem like a question. "As often as possible, Mr Depp."

He laughed. He was still getting his breath back, but then so was she. He laid a kiss under her jaw, followed it up with a swipe of his tongue over her collarbone, a nip at the underside of her breast.

"Whatcha doin'?" she managed to gasp out.

"Don't think you're in a fit state to sit on my face." She frowned at him and he laughed at her confusion. "Don't wanna wait to taste you."

She smiled, and allowed him to push her legs slowly apart. Coming to his house, she decided, had been one of the best decisions she'd made in a really long while. And then his mouth was sinking down between her legs, and she kissed rational thought goodbye without a smidgeon of regret.