Sexy Costume

[Johnny gets turned on by your costume at a Halloween costume and pulls you into a room to get freaky.] 

You spun around to face the person who dragged you into the bedroom. You arched one eyebrow, as you saw Johnny standing in front of you. Looking at you with lustful eyes.

Before you can even utter a single word out, Johnny pounced on you. Pushing your back against the door. His hands grabbing the side of your face. His lips pressed against yours, kissing you feverishly. Both of you let out a moan. Johnny grinds his crotch against your lower region. Instantly making a wet pool form in your core.

Johnny pulled away from the kiss after about a few minutes. Both of you breathing heavily, trying to regain breathing properly. Johnny's mouth went straight to your neck, you tilted your neck up. A moan slipped out of your mouth, as he sucked harshly, leaving a hickey on your neck, he continued to suck on your neck, leaving a litter of hickies along your neck.

"You're so sexy in that costume." Johnny spoke, in between sucking on your neck. Only making you moan even more. Johnny smirked against your neck, his hands trailing down towards your ass.

"But, it would look even better on the floor." Johnny spoke through heavily breathing. One of his hands sliding up your back, until it reached your zipper, pulling it down roughly, all the while leaving hickeys down your neck, then towards your collarbones.

Johnny tugged your costume off of you. Letting it slip off your body and onto the floor. Your hands quickly made work off taking his shirt off and throwing it onto the ground. Your hands trailing down his chest, till you reached the waistline of his jeans. Your fingers hastily went to his fly, pulling it down.

You then discarded his pants. Johnny stepped out of them. His hands gripping your waist tightly. Moving backwards, taking you with him. The both of you were making out heavily. Stripping the rest of each other's clothes off. Johnny lifted you up, spinning around, and tossing you on the bed.

Before you could even lean up on your elbows, Johnny hovered above you. His body heat radiating off of you, making you quiver.

One of his hands cupped your breasts, while he lowered his mouth down to your nipple. His tongue swirling around your nipple, making a pool of wetness form in your core. Johnny swirled his tongue around your nipple for a second, before putting his mouth around your nipple, sucking harshly. A moan escaped your mouth, as you writhed underneath him. Johnny did that for a few more minutes before switching to the other untouched breast. Repeating the same action he did to the other breast. Johnny's mouth unlatched from your nipple.

Trailing kisses down the valley of your breasts. Then down your abdomen, sucking harshly on your navel. Your hands automatically grabbing his hair.

Johnny's kisses trailed all the way down towards your core. His mouth hovering over your wet core. His warm breath fanning your wet core, making you let out a few whimpers, and moans.

"Please." You whined out. Shifting slightly. Johnny pressed feather-light kisses on both of your inner thighs.

Johnny's tongue licked up your slits. Making you let out a gasp. Johnny continued to kitten lick your folds. Inserting two fingers into your wet core. His mouth suddenly attaching itself to your clit. Sucking harshly, while quickening his pace with his two fingers. Sending you into total bliss. Your eyes fluttering closed. Your fingers gripping onto his hair for dear life. While your back arches. Throwing your head back. You wrapped your legs around Johnny's neck, making him hum. Your toes curled. The sensation of bliss taking over your body. Your moans, and Johnny's harsh sucking, where the only noises filling the room drowning out the music that was blasting in the house.

Johnny continued to suck harshly on your clit. While fingering you faster. After a while, you started to feel a familiar sensation form in the pit of your stomach.

Your moans getting louder. Just before you could inform Johnny you were coming, he pulled away. Making the sensation in the pit of your stomach disappear.

You let out a whine. Your eyes snapped open. Just as you leaned on your elbows, Johnny pushes you back down. Hovering above you. Lining his cock up with your entrance. One hand taking a hold of his shaft, as he slowly entered you. His other hand cupped the side of your face. His mouth capturing yours in a passionate kiss.

Johnny's mouth silenced your moans, as he pulled out, then thrust back in. Your eyes fluttered closed. So did Johnny's.

Johnny slipped his tongue into your mouth. His tongue fighting for dominance against your tongue. The both of you moaning. Your legs wrapped around his waist. Johnny's thrusts got deeper.

Every thrust was deep. His pace quickening with every thrust.

Johnny pulled his mouth away from yours. Burring his face into the crook of your neck. Breathing heavily.

The familiar sensation formed in the pit of your stomach again. Your walls clenching against Johnny's shaft.

Johnny noticed this, his thrusts getting faster.

"Fuck, babe, if you keep doing that I'm going to come." Johnny groaned out. Leaving kisses on the crook of your neck.

"Johnny." You moaned. Feeling your orgasm wash over you. Black spots surrounding your vision. Your walls clenching around him. Your nails digging into his back. Your toes curling. Back arching as far as it can. Your head falling back onto the pillow.

"Fuck." Johnny growled out. As you clenched around him, prompting his own climax to arise.

"Johnny." You moaned out, as your orgasm released. Your juices coated his cock.

He threw his head back, letting out a deep growl. His thrust getting sloppier. Johnny gave one last thrust before spilling his seed inside of you.

Johnny fell on top of you. Your breasts pressed hard against his chest. Both of you breathing heavily. Johnny pressed a soft kiss against your sweaty shoulder, before rolling off of you. Laying beside you. His hand reached for yours. Intertwining his fingers with yours. As both of you stared at the ceiling, Johnny said ''we best get back to the party before people come looking for us babe''.