Creases In The Suit

It wasn't easy for Kate to watch Johnny getting ready each day to go to court, he didn't want her there, '' because I don't want you getting upset baby hearing things'' but Kate was watching it on tv and she told Johnny that, he smirked a smile and said ''well least here I won't have to hold you back from attacking her'' Kate smiled and said ''well what do you expect to hear the things she did to you it's upsetting'' Johnny just grabbed her and hugged her , ''I know it's upsetting but knowing your waiting here for me each day means the world to me baby'' they kissed and Johnny went up to the bedroom to get dressed for court.

Kate went up to the bedroom as she heard Johnny calling for her she went in, there were Gold sheets, black pillows and a bedroom set straight out of a magazine. Kates focus on Johnny was fleeting because he was in a suit. And no, it wasn't like a suite he wore everyday, this was... different. He looked good, clean, crisp.. almost presidential. Kate tried not to bite her lip as she cleared her throat and focused, "You look amazing," she decided to say as he walked towards her.

"Really?" Johnny tried not to blush as Kate said it.

"Yes, you look great, I don't even know why you called me." Kate took Johnny to his full length mirror and made Johnny look at his own reflection. "See? You look great.. so smooth," she commented as she dusted his shoulders, "so... gorgeous." Kate didn't mean to say that last part, okay she did, but she knew once she said it that she crossed a boundary because she knew it might turn to sex and Johnny needed to stay focused. She was going to say sorry for taking his mind of the job in hand.

"Not as gorgeous as you." she heard Johnny reply as he looked at Kate through the mirror. Johnny knew that flirting with her was a bad idea but he couldn't help it sometimes, there was silence from Kate as she gave Johnny a look through the mirror. Kate said ''oh yeah'', she started breathing bit heavy just seeing Johnny in a dark suit, she said ''you know, I'm determined later to put some creases in that sharp suit, ohh Johnny you do turn me on without even touching me, just seeing you like this '', she knew he had to leave soon so she pulled herself together and said "I should... go... yeah, I need to go because you have to be going and we can't start anything now." Kate headed for the door. Johnny stood in his mirror for just a second, watching Kate go. He could've and should've just let her leave but... he fucking couldn't. Johnny turned around and followed Kate towards his bedroom door and right before Kate could open it, Johnny grabbed at her arm, and turned her around, forcing Kate to look at him. "Johnny... what the fuc-" Kate tried to say but was cut off by Johnny's lips forcing their way on his own.

Kate's first thought as she was kissed was to pull away this was insane there wasn't time for this.. but his lips were so soft, Kate couldn't resist. So, she started to kiss him back and fucking hell was that a mistake but Johnny was a great kisser. Once that tongue went in Kate's mouth she was lost.. in him, in lust, in the moment.. in it all.

His kiss may have been soft but his touch sure wasn't. His hands grabbed at Kate like a frantic child wanting a toy badly, he grabbed at Kate's ass through her jeans and fuck did it feel good when Johnny touched her. Johnny pulled at Kate's belt, ripping it off before gripping Kate's jeans right off her legs. Johnny unzipped his own slacks they came next, then large hands grabbed her under her legs and pressed her hard into the wall.

They stopped to look at each other once they were both half naked, both metaphorically and literally naked in the way Johnny wanted her to be, Jeans and Panties down, at his mercy. Kate could stop this. She could stop all of it right now, tell him that they could enjoy it better later and he needs to be going but she didn't want too.

Johnny took small sharp breaths near Kate's mouth, looking at her once before she kissed him again. This kiss was hungrier than the other, more intense, more powerful... dominating. He was so lost in this woman, his tongue and her mouth he didn't stop to ask. Johnny pulled away, only for a second to pop open Kate's shirt, and take it from her body.

"Fuck, you are so fucking gorgeous you know that'', Johnny breathed out as his hands gripped at Kate's naked waist. "I wanna fuck you... can I fuck you?" It was funny to Kate that he even had to ask, after all she was already naked in front of him, but the question also made Kate realize how human Johnny was and for Kate... that turned her on.

" Of course Y-you can have me," Kate conceded to him and before she knew it, Johnny was as naked as he was '' I've took the suit of carefully don't you baby creasing it until I come home later, we don't have long so come here''. A few minutes after toe curling kisses, somehow Kate found herself on her knees in front of Johnny, looking at a dick that was almost as beautiful as his body. She looked up into Johnny's dark eyes as she slowly took in the head, sucking it in her talented mouth. Johnny's jaw dropped just slightly as Kate worked that mouth onto him, almost fitting the entire thing inside before releasing, only to place it back in seconds later. Johnny grabbed a handful of Kate's hair, and closed his eyes as pleasure overtook him.

"My god, Kate..." Johnny opened his eyes, to see Kate still concentrating on him and pleasure as she sucked. His bottom lip was tugged between his teeth, watching for a few more minutes before he pulled Kate off, grabbed at her legs and pushed her hard into the wall. Kate smirked when his back hit it, grabbing hard at Johnny's locks for a kiss as Johnny lifted those legs and without warning, he slowly he pushed in. He gave Kate no time to adjust as his thickness found its way inside, making Kate whimper out in pleasure and pain all at once.

"Ohh Johnny," Kate said breathlessly, as she looked back into sex riddled brown eyes watching blue while he fucked her. "I love the way you say my name," Johnny told her, with one hard thrust that made the wall rattle behind them. "Say it again."

"Johnny."

A thrust.

"Johnny!"

Another.

"JOHNNY!"

Five more.

Soon all you could hear was Johnny's grunts and Kate's moans as he fucked her hard against the wall. Hands were everywhere and lips firmly attached, as thrusts got harder and moans got louder. Kate felt Johnny bite at his neck and sucking softly as he grabbed onto her hips, both of them feeling that same string of lust burrowing over them faster and faster before they were right on the edge. "JOHNNY!" Kate screamed as Johnny started to pound her faster and faster until they both felt it... each and every thrust inside of her until they were both completely spent.

They breathed out harshly against the wall, small laughs coming from both of them as Johnny touched Kate's face. He gave her a small kiss then let Kate's legs down back to the floor. Kate was wobbly, so Johnny held onto her, smiling as they fell back onto the floor together.

"I never fucked like that against a wall before," Kate whispered as she looked up at the ceiling. She breathed out softly with a smile then looked at Johnny "Are you okay?" Kate asked, touching his shoulder softly. ''Ok?'' Johnny said, ''well lets say it will give me something to remember why I'm listening to her idiot lawyers repeating questions'', he laughed and so did Kate. Kate helped Johnny get ready again and made sure hardly any creases were seen, but she was smiling to herself knowing when she sees him to tv later she'll be remembering what he did in that suit before he left.