Jacuzzi With A View

It was your last day in Bali. The vacation was perfect and you were so happy you got to spend some quality time with Johnny. Most of all, you were grateful that he planned and executed this trip even with his busy schedule, he made sure though that no one knew about it.

That's why when he asked you about going for last drive round him, you declined making a excuse. Instead, you stayed back and got yourself ready for him. You left a glass of champagne on the table next to front door with a note of instructions, as well as rose petals on the floor leading out to the Jacuzzi in the back.

You both had spent a lot of time in the Jacuzzi already, but what you had planned for tonight you'd been fantasizing about all week.

The Jacuzzi sat on the edge of the balcony, overlooking the forest. You dropped a few rose petals in there too before hanging up both you and Johnny's robes near the door and getting in completely naked.

It wasn't long before Johnny was back and tip toeing through the house, appearing in the back doorway with a look of awe on his face.

"Y/N..." he said breathlessly as he took in the sight of you. Most of you was covered by the bubbling water, but you could tell you were already having an effect on him.

You chuckled mischievously, "Come here," you said, crooking your finger. You did not have to tell him twice as he quickly shed his own clothes and practically ran and jumped into the water, champagne in hand. Again, you chuckled at his excitement.

"So this what you was up to? You tryna get freaky in the Jacuzzi on the last day?" he said, pulling your body toward his.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist so that he was holding basically all of your body-weight. "I mean we done been freaky all over the rest of this house," you retorted leaning into him as he began to kiss your neck. His hands gripped strongly on your thighs, holding you as close to him as possible. You could feel his thick member teasing her pussy under the water.

"Are you gonna keeping teasing me, or are you gonna fuck me already?" you sassed him. One of his hands shot out from the water and went straight to your neck, gripping tightly.

"That smart ass mouth gonna get you in trouble no matter where we are, huh?" he growled, bucking up so that the tip rubbed over your clit. You moaned loudly at the feeling, suddenly grateful you had no neighbors for miles out here. You could be as loud as you wanted and you were sure he was gonna have you pretty loud in a bit.

But, Johnny was just as eager as you, he pressed into you slowly at first, before shifting all of his weight to let his dick fill you in a fluid motion, you both groan loudly together. You let your head droop back, resting on the cobblestone and your eyelids slide close as you cried out.

He wasted no time before he thrusted in and out of you, causing the water to ripple around your bodies. "Fuck-" you cried out as his hips bucked wildly against yours.

Johnny's grinned softly, looking into your eyes, "you like that?" he said gruffly into your ear, tightening the grip on your throat just a little. "you take this dick so fucking good, don't you-"

You cried out at his dirty talk, you felt like you could cum from that alone. "You was talking all that shit just a second ago," he teased you as he went harder.

Beneath the clear waters, he can see you as well as he can feel you. Your pussy fully taking him and feeling like you're sucking him deeper and deeper until you feel like you're filled to the brink, both high on pleasure.

You're sure this is the best you'll ever feel. After all, what's better than getting absolutely railed on a cliff Jacuzzi in Bali.

A sense of euphoria washes over you, then you feel wetter and closer to coming. And you think that thought crossed Johnny's mind too, because suddenly he's fucking you faster and harder than before. His breaths are more and more shallow and his grip on your neck and thighs is as tight as it's ever been.

Your eyes meet his as he leans down to meet you in a searing kiss, "You gonna cum with me, Y/N?"

A high pitched whimper and a nod is all you can manage as you roll your hips and suddenly your pussy is gripping tightly around him. Both your orgasms over take you and you're crying out loudly into each other's ears.

Your breath is heavy as you slump against Jey and you wonder for a brief moment how he's still managing to hold you up.

"Damn, Y/N, that was good as hell."

"I just wanted to thank you for the trip." You said still trying to catch your breath.

"You're welcome.." was all he said before sweeping up and carrying you out of the Jacuzzi, then tossing you onto the bed when you got in the house. "You wanna thank me again?"