How Will I Know PT2

THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY, IT MIGHT NOT BE HAS HOT AS SOME OTHERS BUT STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. 

The time to go over Johnny's ' place tonight was almost upon Kate, the hour hand reaching 6:30. You were in the shower, currently listening to every power-up song there was, and scrubbing your skin until it was red. Once you knew that you've been in the shower for way too long, you stepped out, wrapping a fluffy towel around you and hurried to your bedroom to pick out your outfit.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up. "Yeah, Depp."

"You still answer your phone like that with your significant others?" says Kate , smiling as she turns down his street.

"Who said you were my girlfriend?" He asks, the joking evident in the way he chuckles at the end.

"Well, what I'm wearing under my clothes and the way you kissed me last night said otherwise." she parks her car in his driveway. "Now open up Depp or I'm leavin'." The phone call ends and the door opens, revealing Johnny, who actually looked like sex on legs. He donned a jean button up, and cargo pants.

"Wow." Is all he says, watching as her chest gleamed under the light of his kitchen. "Wow, yourself." she responds, leaning in to kiss his jaw. "You looking like that makes me wanna skip dinner and get to the fun stuff." He smiles, looking down at her smirking face. "Well, if you keep talkin' like that, I might end up being hungry for somethin' else." He leads her to the kitchen were he had ready an excellent dinner of steak, potatoes, and some veggies.

"Why did I known you were a meat and potatoes kind of guy?" she quipped, watching as he smirks at her before cutting into his steak.

"I'm a simple man, Kate. I know what I like." She knew that his last sentence has a double meaning, and it makes the corners of her mouth quirk up a bit.

"I don't doubt that you do." Kate says , and the two of them eat there dinner in a comfortable manner, it felt natural, like she knew that fate had brought them together, but she wouldn't tell him that, not yet. Kate still had the fear of losing him, of him pushing her away, and she didn't want to ever be referred to as Johnny's ex

"Something on your mind?" He asks, cutting through the silence and shaking her out of her head.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just thinking." she shrugged, forking more veggies into your mouth.

"Nothing is always something. What are you thinking about?" he puts his fork down and rest his elbows on the table, folding his hands. Kate sighs , putting her fork down.

"It's gonna sound embarrassing if I tell you."

"No, it won't."

"Well," she begin, the fear in her throat rising. "You know how I feel about you, and I'm just thinking about why I took this job in the first place. I love what i do and helping you making sure your where your suppose to be , I think the biggest perk there was, is you." she looks up at him, and find him walking up to her chair, and lifting her up from it. "Yeah, I think I'd agree too." His hands ghost up her arms, leaving goose bumps in their wake. His lips find her neck, leaving wet, hot kisses causing her to moan softly and grab his biceps in an attempt to stable yourself.

"Johnny..." she mumbles, watching as he stares down at her with his dark eyes, looking at how the dark ring deepens with lust. His lips are on hers in a flash, and something tells her he couldn't handle not kissing Kate for long. Kate matches his pace, a kiss full of gnashing teeth and hot breath. Kate's hands reach up to wrap around his neck. "God, you taste so good, J." she feels his grin on her lips before she pulls away.

Kate grabs the bottle of wine and two glasses. "Meet me upstairs in ten minutes." she winks at him before walking off upstairs, not without adding an extra sway to her hips.

Johnny had finished cleaning up dinner in record time, and she had finished putting lotion all over her body, brushing her teeth, and positioned herself in just her panties on his bed; they were lace, of course. It was when she heard Johnny coming up the stairs that the excitement starts eating at the pit of her stomach. Kate was sipping on her third glass of wine when he opens the door and stops in his tracks when he sees her.

"Well, I'll be damned." He states, his eyebrows raised with a smirk. "you're looking real pretty right about now." He can tell her nipples are perked, and are in desperate need of attention. "Well, don't just stand there with your mouth open, come put it to good use, mister." He smirks, his hands in his pockets as the tightness in his pants grew, he felt it as he was walking towards her. Shoving his socks and shoes off, he climbs on the bed, taking her wine glass and sipping it with once again, a smirk. Setting her wine glass on the bedside table, he envelops her lips in a fiery kiss, licking into her mouth and tasting the Cabernet on her tongue. His hands find her hips, squeezing as he breaks contact with her lips. He sits up as she climbs into his lap, her arms ghosting over his broad shoulders meanwhile grinding into his bulge.

"I love you," She reminds him, watching as his lips turn into this wide smile, as if the heavens opened up to him, and that would be alright because he could die a happy man right about now.

"I love you, too." He kisses her, and maybe she was just in a daze but she felt every emotion in his kiss. As if he was telling her something without actually telling her. His lips trail further down her collarbone, sending chills through her spine and when he reaches her taut nipples, it causes her to let out a high-pitched gasp. His tongue swirls around her teased bud, nipping it a little.

"For years, I've dreamt of knowing what was under these clothes of yours, and you know what? My imagination is nowhere close to the real thing." He lays her down, watching as her hair cascades against his pillow. "I'm gonna show you what it's like to be with a man, sweetheart." Kate giggles at him, but it's suppressed once he dives into her pussy. Licking and sucking at the small bundle of nerves that most men can't find.

"Oh, Johnny!" she gasps, hands tangling themselves into his locks. "Just like that... just like that" she mumbles, his fingers working her tight hole, hot, wet, and tight. Kate was nearing her release when he releases his fingers and mouth, coming back up to kiss her before shedding off the rest of his clothes. "Wha-" he smirks down at her, before tugging at his cock, entering her in a swift motion. Kate gasps was swallowed by another kiss, but he didn't move, allowing her to adjust to his larger size. Once she tap his shoulder, he moves, slowly but gradually picking up pace once he hears her tiny whimpers and mewls.

"So fucking tight," he adds, his sharp and heavy thrusts causing her breasts to bounce, and his large hand moved from the pillow by her head to capture her breast. Kate left out a high-pitched moan as his thrust sends her into overdrive, nails scraping at his shoulders while she moans out his name like a mantra.

"Good girl," he moans, getting close to his end as well. His thrusts start to sloppy and with a guttural groan, he comes, spilling his hot seed inside her.

Kate's fingers were trailing his face, committing his looks to memory, as if one day you'd wake up and he wouldn't be there. You're figuring he's doing the same since he was looking at her like she is the only one in the world who's made him feel so strongly about someone. There were no need for words, because everything has already been said.