Keep It Up

You gave a tight-lipped smile and handed Johnny the file. Johnny made it a point to touch your fingers with his as he took it, and despite your determination to show give hints that, you wanted him you were the one who inhaled sharply at the contact. Johnny gave a small smile and opened up the file to start reading. You huffed quietly; this was going to be harder than you thought. Johnny seemed to have adapted to your teasing's.

But you weren't done yet.

You nonchalantly made your way around Johnny's desk, the offices was empty now everyone had gone home, Johnny wanted to come into his production office to sort some things out, he asked you has his PA to come with him , leaning over his shoulder to read your own report. Johnny was good at ignoring you, so giving a quick once-over around the room to ensure no one was there, you brushed your lips across Johnny's ear. "i bet it was hard to deal with seeing her again especially after the rubbish she's been saying ?"

Johnny swallowed roughly, but didn't show the weakness of pulling away. He gave a tiny nod. "It was." He answered.

"Hm." You mused. "I'm surprised at your answer, Johnny."

"Why?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the report, but you can tell he wasn't reading it anymore. He had strategically placed the file in his lap, but you didn't need to touch him yet.

You gave a slight shrug and exhaled, your breath wafting across his ear and cheek. Johnny suppressed a shiver. "I just thought that an older man like you would have some troubles you know holding it together-"

"Old?"

"-what other things do you have troubles with, Johnny?" You continued, ignoring his question. "I'd imagine a few...other things." With the end of that sentence, your hand reached forwards and resting on his thigh, which tensed up.

Johnny exhaled to compose himself, then finally leaned away and looked you in the eye. His eyes were half-lidded, lips parted slightly as he scanned your face. But you wore a small smile with a single arched eyebrow. Johnny narrowed his eyes. "What other /things/ are you talking about?" He ventured in a low voice.

You shrugged, looking up and away with a sigh. "Can you even get it up, Johnny ? I know some men your age have troubles with that...."

"You know I have no troubles in that department, Y/N." Johnny interrupted, his tone a bit harsher and rushed. "I can prove it."

At this, you outright grinned and looked back down to Johnny . He was staring up at you, eyes hard and jaw fixed. Usually, dirty talk made him a little loose and fun; but now, he had something to prove to you. Even if it was just a ploy, Johnny was never one to turn down a challenge. "Sure." You answered, and with that, Johnny took your hand and led you to the elevator. Heat was pooling into your lower stomach and in between your thighs. Johnny had smartly let go of your hand as you walked to the elevator, but if Johnny had it his way, he'd be carrying you over his shoulder.

You both stood patiently, waiting for the elevator to arrive. The wait was agonizing, and you tried to discretely rub your thighs together to alleviate some of the ache, but it only worked to intensify it. The little whimper you let out didn't help Johnny, either. You weren't supposed to be making noises yet.

The elevator door finally opened, and to your delight, it was empty. You shot in first, Johnny followed closely behind. As the doors closed, that's when the dam broke. Your hands went up and tangled in Johnny's hair while his hands curled around your waist, turning and pinning you against the wall. The kiss was all heat and passion and lust. His hand reached out blindly to flip the switch, and in an instant, the light was turned off and the elevator stopped with a jolt.

Oh God, Johnny wanted to get it on in the elevator. Sure, you two have made out in here, but never for too long; no matter how heated it got. But when Johnny broke the kiss and looked into your eyes to confirm you were okay with this, you recognized the look in those steely dark orbs. He wanted you now, and although he didn't know if he could make it all the way back home, he was willing to. Just to make sure you were comfortable.

But by now, you were too far gone to worry about public sex. You answered his unspoken question by pulling him into another fiery kiss, and the flames were rekindled. Johnny made quick work of your button down shirt, desperate to feel your bare skin under his hand. And you were just as desperate for his touch. You both let out strangled sighs and moans as more skin was revealed. You were grinding against Johnny's hips unceremoniously.

You were thankful for Johnny's sharp mind, because in between the heat and the passion, you didn't think to go quickly. So the actor quickly unbuttoned your pants and yanked it and your panties down. You yelped when cold fair hit, but Johnny's hand was instantly over your core. One of his fingers expertly teased your entrance before just altogether pushing it in. You had to bring Johnny in close and bury your face into his shoulder to stop the moans from being heard.

Johnny continued this action of prepping you, curling three of his fingers deep inside of you. He deemed you ready, and he was thankful for that. With one of his hands, he pulled himself out through his zipper, and you huffed in disappointment when Johnny removed his fingers. But when his hands reached down to the bottom of your thighs and lifted you up, locking your legs around his waist, your core sliding against his now freed erection. You both moaned out loud, though Johnny cut his short when he realized it wasn't muffled, like yours were.

Johnny reached in between your bodies, and you were ready to be sated, but the actor froze. You lifted your head up from his shoulder, glaring at your boss. "John, what-"

"You said I couldn't get it up, huh?" He teased breathlessly, and though you can see he was already wrecked, he still had enough self-control to dominate you.

You huffed in frustration and banged your head back against the elevator wall. "For God sakes, Johnny, please-" You were cut off when Johnny finally buried himself into you, not sparing to take his time. You tensed up all at once and moaned rather loudly, but Johnny quickly stopped it with a kiss. Your moans continued to echo into his mouth, only getting louder as Johnny began thrusting.

The actor tried not to bang your body into the elevator wall, knowing somebody might hear. But it was difficult to simply not pour himself into this task. Thinking quickly, Johnny released one of his hands from your thigh and put it behind your back, pulling you closer to him. This gave him more power; he controlled when and where your body moved. And so, his thrusts became harder and deeper, hitting every single nerve that could possibly throw you over the edge.

And it worked. Maybe it was the hot teasing or the agonizing waiting or John's talented foreplay, but every cell in your body was alive and responding to every little thing Johnny did. Every gasp, every moan and groan muffled against you, every kiss and nip against your neck. Everything was drawing you closer and closer to your height, and it wasn't until Johnny's thrusts sped up considerably were you finally thrown over.

The climax came like a surprise; like a train or a bullet. It was a toe-curling, nail-scraping orgasm that had you nearly screaming into Johnny's shoulder. It was fireworks and gunfire and left you breathless, and you didn't even register John having his own orgasm until you were coming down from your explosive high. Your lower back thudded against the wall a few times as Johnny finished himself off.

And then, the elevator was silent except for both of your heavy pants, trying to catch your breath. John caught his first, straightening up. His movement prompted your own, lifting your head. You both caught each other's eyes at the same time, and you both smiled. Johnny's hair fell down onto his forehead, a small layer of sweat becoming a sheen on his forehead. You doubted that you looked any better, but you saw only affection in Johnny's eyes.

He helped you get dressed and straightened up in silence; neither of you needed any words right now. Johnny turned the elevator back on, and you sighed as cold air wafted across your over-heated face.

As the elevator started to come to a halt, Johnny leaned sideways, close to your ear. "You're wrong; I can get it up anytime I want."