Model It

'Aren't you guys interested at all in what I brought you back from Puerto Rico?' Johnny said to couple of his security and Kate as she couldn't go with him.

'Sure,' Kate replied, resigned to the idea Johnny would have bought her something different not your usual gifts.

Johnny grinned and turned to them with two white paper bags. He handed one to Kate and waited for her to look inside.

'You've gotta be kidding,' she said.

'It's a bikini. Two piece,' Johnny replied, totally deadpan.

'A bottom. And a hat?' Kate took the two items out of the bag and looked at them, eyebrows raised.

'Any chance you're gonna try that on?' Johnny asked, with a grin.

Kate threw the bikini at him. 'You first,' she answered.

'Trust me,' Johnny smiled. 'Not gonna fit.'

-x-

Later that night, at casa Depp.

'Seriously, Kate,' Johnny said, putting down his beer. 'You gonna try that on?'

'What, the bikini?' Kate replied, raising her head from where it rested on His' chest.

'Well, yeah.' He brushed a stray hair from her forehead, his dark eyes twinkling down at her.

'You first,' Kate repeated, slapping him playfully on the arm. 'Unless you can come up with a seriously good compromise.'

'I told you, it's not gonna fit.'

'Maybe that's why I want to see you try it on,' she grinned devilishly.

'Still not gonna happen,' Johnny shook his head. He moved his hand from where it caressed her hair, slipping it down her side and beneath her cotton shirt. His fingers danced circles around her belly button and moved upwards, until he cupped her left breast and thumbed her nipple gently. The sensation was enough to send warmth flooding into her belly.

Kate sighed, pressing her body against him. His fingers stilled when she grasped his wrist. She turned to him and looked him in the eye, brazen.

'If I put on that bikini, will you fuck me right here?' she asked, her eyes shiny with lust.

'I'd fuck you anywhere,' Johnny replied, pressing a kiss against her lips. As she pulled away he saw the decision clearly on her face.

'Wait here.' She wriggled out from beneath him, picked up the paper bag from the corner she'd thrown it into when they'd arrived at his house earlier and disappeared upstairs with it.

Five minutes passed before Johnny heard the soft padding of her bare feet on the stairs. He turned just as she appeared in the sitting room doorway, and his breath caught at the sight of her. She was undeniably beautiful. The bikini bottom was smaller than it had looked in his hands and seeing in on her, covering so little but yet so much... He just wanted to rip it off, to take her right there.

Her eyes were shaded beneath the floppy brim of the hat but he knew what he saw in them - shameless desire. He stood and moved towards her, his eyes still taking in every inch of her skin.

Kate saw the hunger in him, in his eyes and his face, and in the movements he made as he stepped towards her. She stood before him, clad in the tiniest bikini bottoms and the matching hat, not a single doubt in her mind that she wanted him now, it had always been magical but something was different this time. Maybe it was the sheer brazenness of the situation, the fact he was fully clothed and she was almost nude. Maybe it was that the outfit she now wore to turn Johnny on. Something in the deeply Catholic part of her mind objected to this, to parading herself like this, but it felt right. It felt like she was free, free to take control and do what she wanted, how she wanted it.