Sweet Like Honey

"Damn..." Johnny huskily whispered, dipping his fingers into her warmth before pulling them out, her wetness dangling and clinging to his fingers like honey.
She arched her back against his chest, writhing between his legs as he teased her with his touch.
He smirked, tracing his finger up and down her slit softly, teasing her relentlessly.
"Tell me, baby . Did i get you this wet?" he asked, planting kisses on the nape of her neck and trailing them to the side. His soft, loose curls dangled over her shoulder as he did so.
"Yes, Sir.." she whimpered as his fingers circled her clit.
In awe, he watched her juices drip onto their satin sheets.
He plunged his fingers into her again, groaning as she clenched around him. The sensation was intoxicating as her arousal coated his hand, trailing down his wrist.

His other hand focused on teasing her nipples, driving her wild with desire. Despite his own arousal, he was wholly focused on her pleasure.
"I've been thinking about you all day, baby," Johnny confessed, brushing against her g-spot with his fingers. She whimpered, grabbing his tatted wrist desperately as pleasure surged through her.
"Oh, baby... that's only going to make me go deeper," he whispered, his fingers moving with purpose, eliciting gasps and curses from her lips. He abandoned her breast to hold her thigh, ensuring she remained open to him. She was losing herself in the pleasure; his touch was exquisite, keeping her on the edge of bliss. He flipped her onto her back, eager to taste her sweetness.
His head nestled between her thighs, her legs resting on his shoulders. He savoured her essence, the taste driving him wild.  He held her thighs apart, his lips and tongue worshipping her clit. She writhed beneath him, lost in the intensity of his touch. As she reached the brink, she gasped, "Johnny.. baby... I'm gonna cum.""Give it to me, baby," he urged, his eyes locked with hers as he continued to pleasure her. She clutched the sheets, her moans filling the air as she released into his mouth. As he kissed his way up her body, she gazed into his eyes, her heart racing. He licked between her lips and she obliged letting him in. Their tongues danced together, her juices coating both their tongues.He pulled away slowly with a smile. "Sweet like honey baby"