Quarantine

"I am going to lose my mind," I said, sprawling out on the couch. "I can't believe this virus has stopped the world in its tracks like this."Johnny looked up at me from his seat on the floor by the coffee table. He had been spending a lot of time writing some tunes, one of his favourite hobbies. All I wanted was to be outside, having brunch with friends, shopping downtown, just something other than sitting at home and watching bad daytime TV."How long is this quarantine supposed to last?" I pouted. "I am so bored." As I laid on the couch, covering my eyes with my arms, I heard Johnny stand up and move towards me."Y'know," he said. I felt him lean over me, moving to straddle me while on the couch. His hands began to slide under my baggy t-shirt. "There are a few things I could think of to pass the time."I looked up at him with a smirk. "Oh, really?"He nodded, a twisted grin on his lips. His eyes were narrow and full of mischief. Slowly, he lifted my shirt over my head, admiring the fact that I had not bothered to wear a bra during our self-isolation. While his hands cupped my breasts he leaned down, kissing down my mid-drift until his mouth was at the waistband of my shorts. Using his teeth, he began to pull them down, taking my panties with them. I bit my lip in anticipation and arousal. His hands slid down my sides now, wrapping around my thighs and holding them open.He licked his lips before his mouth began exploring my clit. I moaned softly at the way his tongue flicked against my pussy. I ran my fingers into his short hair, gripping his head tight between my legs. He moaned too at this, causing a vibration to hum into my clit. I felt myself arching my back as his tongue began to set me over the edge. I looked down at him; he looked up at me, smirking without leaving his position.I was on the verge of climaxing when he decided to break away. Breathing heavily, he shifted upright and reached to remove the belt of his jeans. As he did, I took the opportunity to tug at his shirt. Once his tight black shirt was removed, his incredibly tattooed body revealed."I want you so bad," I whispered. He grinned, looking at his belt."Oh, you'll have me, sweetheart," he said. The seduction in his voice caused me to bite my lip. "I wanna try something' new."He roughly took my hands and began wrapping his belt around my wrists, binding them out of my control. As he tightened the belt, he wiped his mouth before kissing me deeply. My heart fluttered at my powerlessness. While he kissed me, he undid his jeans and squirmed out of them and his boxers. Before flinging them aside he pulled a condom out of his pocket and quickly opened it. As he broke the kiss and grabbed my bound hands, moving them above my head. His lips trailed down from my neck to my breasts. He took turns kissing and gently biting at each of them while he slid the condom on and stroked his cock a couple times."John," I moaned. I took a moment to take what control I could. I shifted my weight to sit upward, positioning my bound hands in front of me as I pushed him backward. He smiled devilishly, aroused by my actions. Following my lead, he grabbed the belt that held my hands and pulled me to be positioned on top of him. I began to grind on his rock-hard dick while he held my hands in place with one of his own. With his other hand, he reached down and positioned his cock to my entrance. As I grinded my hips against him, I felt the pressure of his length begin to enter me.Instead of going at my pace, Johnny thrust into me suddenly, his cock sliding deep into me. We moaned in unison as we began to match each other's hip motions. Grinding and thrusting together as my knees dug into the couch on each side of his hips.I looked down at his physique, tightly flexed with each of his thrusts. Without skipping a beat, Johnny pushed me backward, still thrusting into me. He took control now, repositioning himself above me. He thrust hard into me but slowly. He once again positioned my hands above my head, then taking the time to position my legs straight up against his chest for leverage.His pace had my pussy throbbing causing us both to moan deeply. As I began to climax, he leaned in to kiss me, softly but full of passion. My heart skipped a beat as I felt my orgasm hit the pit of my stomach. My toes curled and I cried out Johnny's name again. He gritted his teeth as he moaned my name in return, quickening his thrusts, his entire length pounding into my clenched walls.My climax hit me in waves, running through me like electricity with each of his thrusts. Before long, my legs were trembling and I felt Johnny jolt."You gonna make me come, Darlin," Johnny said through his moans."Cum for me," I said, a hint of pleading in my voice. It set him off the edge, causing him to ejaculate into the condom. His whole body tensed into his orgasm causing me to smirk."So much for social distancing," I teased, pulling my arms back down in front of me as Johnny slid out of me and repositioned my legs."Come' ere," Johnny said with a laugh, pulling me into another deep kiss. "I could just leave ya tied up like this, ya know.""Or maybe next time you're the one whose hands can be tied up," I teased, nibbling on his bottom lip."Well babe, we've got plenty of time together," Johnny said, undoing the belt and freeing my hands. He kissed me in the forehead softly. "There's no one I'd rather be in quarantine with than you."