Massage To Forget

Jessica walked into Johnny's dressing room and saw him sitting in the chair holding his ribs. "You okay baby?" She asked walking over to himJohnny looked up at her and winced. "Yeah just a little sore i banged against something doing a scene, i'll be ok." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "My neck hurts a little too.""Well why don't I help you with that?" Jessica asked"Oh, how you gonna do that?" Johnny asked smirking and then kissed her hand"By giving you one of my famous massages." Jessica said as Johnny ran a hand over his tanned legs"I would love that baby." Johnny said smiling. He watched her walk by staring at her ass all the while and thought 'damn I'm a lucky man"Jessica moved his hair and began rubbing his shoulders and neck. "Baby you're so tense." She said"I know." Johnny moaned softly. "That feels so good baby.""I knew I could make you feel better." She saidJessica continued to rub his neck, feeling herself getting wet as Johnny continued to moan. "You got hands of magic baby." Johnny said"I know I do." She said and went to kiss his neck but Johnny turned her head and plants a kiss on her lips"I have something else you could help me with." Johnny smirked"Mmm what's that?" She asked"This baby." Johnny cupped his growing hard manhood through his pants and smirked''Ooh." Jessica licked her lips"You know what do darling." He smirkedJessica walked around him gasping when Johnny slapped her on the ass. "God I love this ass." He said squeezing itJessica grinned and sat on Johnny's lap and kissed him. Johnny wrapped his arm around her as they kissed and Jessica began rubbing him through his pants making Johnny moan through their kissJessica kissed Johnny one last before standing up and sinking to her knees unbuckling his belt, popping the belt and pulling the zipper down seeing Johnny isn't wearing any underwear. "Ooh someone went commando." Jessica said"Only for you baby as i knew you'd be on set with me today'' Johnny said smirkingShe stroked him a few times before gently sucking on the tip of his cock, watching as Johnny threw his head back and closed his eyes. Jessica took him further and further into her mouth till her nose came into contact with his pelvis. She began bobbing her head all while playing with his balls "Oh fuck your mouth baby." He moaned. He watched as Jessica lips were stretched around his thick cockSome of Jessica's hair fell into her face and Johnny moved it so he could get a better move. Jessica moaned sending vibrations through his whole body. Johnny ran a hand through Jessica's hair and moaned loudly when she began to suck on his ballsJessica grinned up at him. "You know how to make me feel real good baby girl." He saidShe pulled off of him and wiped her mouth. "I know I do sexy." She grinned"Up, turn around." He saidJessica stood up and turned around and Johnny unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. "Good girl." Johnny slapped her on the ass again. He stood up and pulled her into a kiss and took his vest off plus his pants"Over the table baby." Johnny saidJessica walked over to the table and bent over it. Johnny then walked over grabbed her butt. "You ready baby?" He askedJessica looked over her shoulder at him. "I've been ready." She grinned"Good girl." He said and spread her legs and then her butt cheeks. Johnny grabbed the base of his cock and ran it over her clit before sliding into her. "Oh fuck baby you're so tight." He moanedJessica moaned pushing back against him. Johnny slowly thrusted into her savoring the moment. He could feel how wet she was and he loved it. "Damn baby you're so wet. Who made you that wet?" He asked grabbing her by the hair and pulled her head back"Who do you think." She moaned"That's right. I better be the only one that makes you wet." Johnny said and sped up his thrusts"Right there John. Don't stop." Jessica moanedJohnny began going harder and faster making the table move a few inches. Jessica scrambled to onto the table so she wouldn't fall. Johnny pulled out and sat back down in the hair"Ride me baby." Johnny saidJessica walked over to him and sat on his lap. Johnny wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Jessica rose up and Johnny held his cock steady as Jessica sank down on him making him moan. Once Jessica was settled she put her hands on Johnny 's shoulder to steady herself and started raising up and down on his cock"That's baby." Johnny said holding her hipsJessica pulled him into a kiss and started rolling her hips and Johnny began thrusting up into her. "You feel so good." Jessica moaned"So do you." Johnny grits his teeth and starts thrusting into Jessica's harder than he's ever done before"Oh fuck! That's it daddy, right there. Don't stop daddy. Please don't stop!" Jessica moaned"I don't plan on it baby." Johnny pulled her head back and began kissing her neck. Johnny got up out of the chair and laid Jessica on the couch and thrusted into her as hard as he could"You treat me so good baby." Jessica moanedJohnny leaned over and kissed her. "Yeah I do. I love you so much baby." Johnny slowed down his thrusts and began making love to her burying his face in her neck. Jessica reached down and grabbed at his assJohnny buried himself deeper in Jessica rolling his hips squeezing her breasts. Jessica started clenching him and Johnny knew she was close. "You close baby?" Johnny whispered in her ear"Yes." She moaned"Good because me too." Johnny rose up and began moving faster again. He also started rubbing his thumb around Jessica's clit making her squirm. " I need to cum." Jessica moaned"Cum for me baby." Johnny saidJessica began squirming more and Johnny stilled his thrusts and moaned loudly as Jessica came around him. Johnny started moving again and Jessica started clenching him more and moreJohnny stilled his thrusts and came with a groan burying his face in Jessica's neck. Johnny caught his breath and pulled out of Jessica sitting on the couch and watching as Jessica sat up"Feel better baby?" She asked"Oh yeah definitely." Johnny kissed her again then grabbed her hand. "Shower time."Jessica followed him into the shower where Johnny proceeded to pound her again, before he had to go back to the set.