Double Fun PT2

Obviously, Johnny was very sensitive, as he cried out with a high voice that you've never heard before. His hands shot up, grabbing your waist to prevent you from doing that again. But you were already gripping his wrists and forcing them down onto the mattress.

As you hovered over your boyfriend, boldly meeting his famous glare, you grinned. "You might be the boss everywhere else baby. But not here. I know how to push all the buttons you thought I didn't know."

And to prove that, you gave another deep grind of your hips. Johnny tried so hard to keep a lid on the noises he made, but you successfully forced another one up. It wasn't as pronounced as the last one; that one was luck and you took him by surprise. But you heard it. A choked whimper deep in his throat that he tried to hide, but was unsuccessful.

"Y/N," Johnny grumbled out, swallowing hard before sternly meeting your eyes, "I know what you're thinking. It ain't gonna work."

You gave a tilt of your head, examining Johnny like he always examines you. His pupils were very dilated, leaving the smallest ring of white around the swelled blackness. His chest was heaving a little too much for someone who claimed to be in control. And every once in a while, maybe he didn't think you noticed, you could feel his hips bucking up towards you.

No matter what Johnny thought, you were in control right now. He was just too hot and bothered to admit it.

So you leaned down, completely ignoring his desire for another hot kiss, opting to sprinkle some teasing pecks on his neck and bare shoulders. You were careful not to move. Apart from kissing him here and there, you were completely still.

And it was driving Johnny insane.

The more time that went by, the more his hips bucked up against yours. His hard-on was straining against his boxers; you could feel it throbbing madly against you. And as much as you wanted to tear off the thin piece of fabric in the way, you were determined to break Johnny before that.

You backed away slowly, instantly flickering your eyes up to scan his expression. His throat convulsed when he swallowed thickly, and then he closed his eyes. You assumed to regain his composure, but you couldn't have that. So, you bucked your hips sharply, intentionally rocking down onto Johnny. And he was so sensitive; he cried out once more. This time, his hips shot upwards, trying to find more friction. "Y/N..." He mumbled out through gritted teeth.

"Yes, Johnny?"

Johnny opened his eyes again, but instead of his glare, his eyes were wide and pleading. If you were a nicer person, you would have taken his expression as begging. But you wanted to hear it. And Johnny knew that. So he fixed his jaw. "Y/N, I need you so bad."

You smirked and released his wrists. Now free, Johnny was lifting you off of him so he could yank down his boxers. He didn't even bother pulling them down all the way; once he was freed, he looked at up you with those pleading eyes again. If Johnny Depp could have puppy-dog eyes, these were damn close to what they would be.

So, without even hesitating, you sunk down onto him. The relief of finally being inside of you caused Johnny to moan out loud, gasping your name and inhaling deeply. It was shocking; you've never seen Johnny this unravelled before. His normal composure was all but gone now, and his drive to simply relieve himself was so much stronger.

His grip on your hips was as tight as ever. You didn't know if you were riding him by yourself, or if he was physically lifting up and down. That was probably an impossibility, but in Johnny's condition right now, it was hard to believe anything was impossible. But the strokes were long and deep. There was barely a moment when you were still before lifting yourself up and slamming back down. The obscene sound of skin hitting skin filled the room, but they couldn't compete with the noises Johnny was making. Filthy moans and filthy words spilling from his mouth.

You would say he had the mouth of a sailor.

But, despite the even rhythm you and Johnny had established, you had a plan. In retrospect, you were lucky that Johnny had eaten you out so firmly earlier; there was no doubt in your mind that you could last longer than the desperate and throbbing actor. So, you carefully unlatched his hands from your hips and slowed your thrusts.

And Johnny noticed immediately. His eyes instantly locked onto yours, a fiery mix of dismay and anger and disappointment flashing in those deep dark eyes all at once. "Y/N, what the hell-"

"I'm in charge." You simply stated. The rhythm you had now established was way too slow for Johnny to possibly cum.

His head slammed against the pillows; a broken sound somewhere between a moan and a yell was pulled from his throat. Maybe it was because of his state at the moment, but you were able to keep his hands off of you.

"Y/N please. I am officially begging you. Please, please, please, just let me cum." The end of his sentence quickly deteriorated into choked whimper. Johnny's eyes caught yours again. You could see that he meant it.

And for the first time, you felt bad for teasing him like this.

So you upped your rhythm again, quickly riding him even faster than before. And this had an immediate response. Johnny was moaning out loud, his hips trying to buck up to meet you every time you slammed down. You released his wrists, and his hands returned to where they once were, guiding you up and down.

The familiar pull in your lower gut made you lean forward, catching Johnny's half-lidded eyes. "You don't cum until I do."

Johnny closed his mouth and swallowed, like he was about to refuse, but thought better of it. Instead, his thumb carefully caressed your hip bone. "Yes, ma'am." He murmured out, his voice hoarse from crying out.

And that was the icing on the cake. You gave a crooked smirk and continued riding Johnny as hard as you could. The muscles in your legs were aching by now, so you tried your best to ignore it. Johnny was so close to cummin, and you were nearly on the edge.

But Johnny (bless the man) needed to cum. Now. His right hand left your hip, going directly to where you and him were connected. His thumb trailed down, and he rubbed your very sensitive clit. Perhaps your body was still recovering from earlier. You let out a yelp, instantly bucking your hips forward.

Johnny gasped, and all the muscles in his body contracted all at once when he started to cum. But he didn't leave you hanging, knowing that he had an order. Once again, you were climaxing because of him. The two of you grinded against each other for an immeasurable amount of time, Johnny crying out your name desperately as he came so hard.

You came down before he did, and Johnny was giving a final few lethargic thrusts of his hips. "Thank you, Y/N. Thank you, thank you, thank you." He whispered as his muscles finally began to relax.

You couldn't find it in yourself to respond. Instead, you detached his hands from you and merely collapsed on top of him. Neither of you had the energy to move or speak. Overheated and panting and utterly exhausted.

But somehow, you found the strength to raise your head up and rest of your chin on his chest. Johnny sensed the movement and opened his eyes, blurrily looking down at you. "John, you came before I did."

Johnny started to laugh, and not long after that, you both fell asleep.