Halloween Special

Johnny tapped the TV remote on his thigh. His eyes intently looking at the screen. As he waited for Kate to come down the stairs.

Johnny was so engrossed in looking at the TV, that he didn't hear the sound of heels clicking against the wooden floors.

Johnny didn't realise she spoke. He only realised she was ready when she stood in front of him. Blocking the view of the television. Johnny was about to complain but stopped. His mouth slightly a gap, as he looked at the Wonder Woman costume she had on. His eyes darkened with lust, as he bit his lower lip. His eyes roaming over your body hungrily.

"You ready to go?" she spoke. Leaning towards him, and grabbing the TV remote from him. Giving him a good view of her cleavage. Johnny licked his lips. Shifting uncomfortably. Kate's eyebrow arched at him.

"You look so sexy in that costume." Johnny huskily spoke. Making her heart rate spike. She gulped. Clenching her thighs together, trying to stop the dull ache from forming in her core.

"And you look sexy in that Superman costume, even though you look more like Clark Kent in a suit but still hot and sexy." Kate gasped out. Making Johnny smirk. He sat up a bit. His hands grabbing her waist. Pulling her closer to him, until Kate was standing in between his legs.

"Let's skip the Halloween party, and have a party of our own." Johnny purred out. Pulling her onto his lap. Kate straddled his lap. Both her legs on either side of him. Her hands rested on his chest. She felt herself get wetter by the second.

Kate nodded her head frantically. Kate's hands cupped his cheeks. Bringing her mouth closer towards his. Kissing each other fiercely. Eyes fluttering closed.

Johnny's hands rested on her ass. Grabbing her ass roughly, as the both of them continued to make out heavily. Kate's hands trailed down to his chest. Then to the half buttoned-up white dress shirt. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons, while Johnny groped her ass roughly. Once she unbuttoned his shirt, she ripped it off, making Johnny pull his hands away from her ass. So he could take it off. Though both her lips were still connected together.

Her breasts pressed against his chest, grinding her hips against his. Making Johnny moan loudly, his hands grabbed her ass again. Grinding back. Kate's fingers curled around his tie.

Kate pulled her mouth away from his. Her eyes fluttered open. Her lips went straight to his neck. Sucking harshly on the skin. Johnny let out a loud moan. His head falling back, giving her full access of his neck. Johnny's hands wandered up towards the zip of your dress. Pulling it down. His fingers looping in the spaghetti straps of the costume dress, tugging them down her body, till it pooled to her waist.

Without warning, Johnny flipped Kate onto the couch. Making her let out a surprised gasp. Johnny hastily pulled her costume down her body. Discarding it on the floor. Kate's hands gripped the hem of his superman logo tee, pulling it up, and over his head. Tossing it over the couch. Kate's fingers wrapped around his tie again. Wrapping her legs around his waist. She tugged on the tie, pulling him closer to her body.

Kate's breasts pressing against his chest. Johnny's mouth quickly attached itself to her jaw. Leaving light kisses along her jawline, then trailing his lips down towards the valley of her breasts. His hands cupping her boobs, a moan slipped from Kate's lips. Johnny smirked as he moved his mouth towards her left breast. Lowering his mouth down towards her nipple. He swirled his tongue around her nipple. Making her let out a loud moan while gripping the tie even tighter. Johnny continued to swirl his tongue on her nipple for a minute or so. Then attached his mouth around her breast. A gasp escaped Kate's mouth, then a moan. Kate's other hand quickly flew up towards Johnny's hair. Kate's fingers tangled in his hair, as he continued to suck on her left breast, while his other hand massaged her right breast.