4.Deal

Mew: You seriously kicked me...??

Gulf: I guess your brain is in your stomach ...you still asking me whether I kicked you or not...can't you feel the pain in your brain...Common.. now you can shout for your dogs and tell them how I kicked you ...and make me regret wifey...coz this is only you can do...without using your Gun and men you are nothing....just a piece of shit...

Mew: Get up from the floor holding his stomach... how dare you.. whom you called wifey...now I won't call anyone for help..coz till now I was very lenient on you but from now on you will regret this every moment of your life now this is between you and me....so just wait and watch how I will break you brick by brick.....mew gets up to go out when Gulf stopped him..

Gulf: I am hungry...

Mew: What?? Gulf again said ...I am hungry...Mew looked at him and said so what you want me to let you sit on my lap and feed you like a baby.....go and eat...and eat well so that you can get the energy to fight well...

Gulf: Mia forgot to give me lunch and I am starving...

Mew: In irritation, you are not a VIP guest here ...go to kitchen cook, and eat...

Gulf: I don't know cooking...I have never been into the kitchen...

Mew: smirk.. Aww, my poor baby...he came near gulf and said so from now you will not only cook for you but you will cook for me too...and remember if I find that you are not doing your work properly ....then you will be punished too...

Gulf: Are you deaf or what I just said I don't know cooking...how can I cook for you...

Mew: listen Gulfie baby this is not your father's home where you will sit and order....if you want food you have to work too and if you want me to release your dad then work well...

Gulf: Will you release my dad if I cook for you..??

Mew: I will think about it...now go and take my diet chart from Mia...and start preparing my dinner....

Gulf: You have a diet chart...??

Mew: Yes, Mew shows an irritated face ... I have to maintain my diet for this body...

Gulf: Yeah the body which was on the floor a few seconds back...

Mew: Listen don't you dare to speak like this with me...mew grab Gulf's face and Gulf gave a stern look to Mew...Mew remembered what just happened and he releases gulf's face immediately and left in anger...

We can say that mew is impressed as well as irritated by Gulf's stunt...

Gulf goes down and asked Mia to help him in cooking...he took mew's diet chart and routine...he has hope that if he works well Mew will leave his dad....

Mia and Gulf were in the kitchen when Mew asks everyone to gather in the hall...

Mia: Gulf common we have meeting let's go...whenever sir mew calls everyone in the hall it is only for some good news and maybe he will treat everyone...

Mew: Hello all today I called you to introduce you to my beautiful wife... as everyone knows him but still I wanted to let you all see him properly...from today onwards no one...I repeat no will help Gulf in any of his work... From now on my beautiful wifey will only take care of me, my food, my clothes, cleaning my room, and my sexual needs too ...right wifey...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes...For sexual needs use your hand Suppasit...coz if you dare to touch me I will cut your thing inside your underwear...gulf shows his middle finger to mew...and everyone was shocked that how this person is still alive...

Mew gritted his teeth how can someone be so daring...someone who is in his territory under his surveillance ...whom he has kidnapped he should have asked for mercy ...how he is not crying and begging for his and his dad's life and instead of spitting venom from his mouth...We will see love....Mew give a deathly look to Gulf and left...

Mew was working in his office which is on the left side of the mansion...Gulf first eats food made by Mia which she forgot to give to gulf but kept aside for him...

Then Gulf made food for Mew as Mia refused to help coz of Mew's instructions...Gulf made everything on his own...he even got hurt while preparing food but he was determined that he will do his best to release his dad.....

Gulf: Knock the door...May I come in...

Mew: Yes...come in...

Gulf: Suppasit your dinner is ready where I should place this...

Mew: My name is Mew...Love...

Gulf: My name is also Gulf.. Suppasit....

Mew: Rolled his eyes and remove the plate covering the food...

Mew looked at food tasted few things get up and give a tight slap to Gulf...

Gulf: was shocked with a sudden slap on his face...what the hell..why did you slap me??

Mew: I told you if you do a mistake you will be punished too...

Gulf: But I prepared food for you...

Mew: you call this a food...look at it .. it is not even cooked well...this omelet is burned, this vegetable is half cooked...and this soup is worst than my dog's pee....

Gulf: did you ever tasted your dog's pee ?? Mew gave him a deadly glare...and gulf continued then how would you know that this is worse than that...

Mew: I guess you are forgetting that your dad is still with me and you still have the audacity to joke huh...Go and cook again and cook till it is not edible...get out...

Gulf took plate and left outside Mia was waiting for gulf she asked what happened Gulf ....Gulf said I went to the kitchen for the first time in my life ..I made food for this bastard but still, he is such an animal that instead of appreciating he slapped me....let me get a release from here I will make him suffer like hell....

Mew heard all this as that room is not soundproof ....he slapped his hand on the table...bastard....he shouted coz he knows he can't do more than that ...fuck...I hate him...I hate this bastard...who did I say that I won't use a gun or men...fuck...

Author's Note

I am sorry I know this chapter is not that great but I can only think of this...I will try to write a good one tomorrow...please manage..

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.