15. The Past 2

Today Mew turned 13 years and his lovely 6 years old princess is helping her mom to prepare a cake for Mew...

Dad: Mew I am so proud of you coz your School has decided to promote you again...coz they feel you are too smart for your current class and you need to be in a higher class...I am sure if you go with this flow you will become a doctor very soon....

Mew: yes dad...I am also happy when my teacher informed me this...that again I am going to skip my class and study the higher class...

Annie: Mewie ...look I made a cupcake for you...Annie came and sit on Mew's lap...

Mew: aww princess that so cute... let's eat this together....now tell me what my princess wants for a birthday gift...

Annie: Mewie I want to cycle....I saw my friend I want the same one...

Mom: Mew you are spoiling your princess... it's your birthday mew...she looks at the princess and said Princess you should give a gift to your brother not asking for gifts from him.....

Mew: mom it's okay I love giving her gifts and I saved a lot from my pocket-money to give, her desired birthday gift...I love you, princess...

Annie: princess loves you too ....

Mom: what will happen when your princess will marry someone and leave ..I am sure she will make trouble the same way to him the way she is doing with you..coz you have spoiled her too much...

Mew: Why she will marry I won't let her marry...my princess will stay with me always...

Annie: I will marry my Mewie....Mewie will you marry me...

Everyone laughed at Annie's question...

Mew: Baby I can't marry you ...I am your brother na...but I promise I won't let you go anywhere...my angel...

Keit: you both are too much...keit heard his phone ringing and when he answered the call he looked too tensed...he was shouting I don't care what you think I won't be scared of your threats....

Keit is getting threat calls these days...Mew heard him talking to Mink that some politician wants the land to make a mall in which keit is building a hospital and he is forcing his dad to give that land at a very low price...

Keit refused as he is building it for his son and already invested lots of amounts...plus that area doesn't have any hospital nearby and Keit is making it to help the needy...he is a wise man who always thinks for others and he always encourages Mew for same...his hospital is not going to treat the VIP's like other hospitals ...it is going to focus on needy helpless poor peoples....and Mew is going to be their helper....

Keit has asked for Police protection and he was assured by the higher authorities that he will get it by this week....

Keit returned from the call looked a bit disturbed but he didn't show it to his kids...he started playing with them...

At evening...

Annie: Happy Birthday to Mewie and me...

Mom: Rolled her eyes she always celebrates her birthday twice once with Mew and one her own birthday and mew is letting him steal his day too...mom is complaining to Mew's dad...I love my both kids but my mew always sacrifices his happiness for others ...always so calm composed, shares his things... sometimes I get worried that what if he didn't get enough love or attention that he deserves...I know he won't say anything...but I want my baby to be always happy keit...

Keit: he will get the best partner honey... I am sure that person will understand Mew even if Mew never expresses his feeling still his partner will understand him...you are only worried about your boy what about our princess...

Mink: I don't need to be worried for her ...coz he has Mew ...I am sure that Mew will take care of her...and our princess is too vocal...she won't hide her feeling like our Mew....

They finally bring the cake to the table and started cutting the cake..they had a small party at which everyone enjoyed...soon the guests left ..and all are cleaning the place...

They heard a knock on the door ...and Keit went to see as it's too late for any guest his father looked worried...Mew who is still helping the princess to collect plates cleaning kitchen slab... heard a loud voice and turned...he saw 3 people came forcefully in and his dad was laying on the floor covered with blood...

Mew: eyes widened he wanted to shout by he was in so much shock he couldn't shout..he saw his princess and immediately cover her not to let her see that her dad got shot...person who shot his dad speaks...looking at dad's body ...I told you Suppasit to give me that land peacefully but you didn't listen now bear the consequences...Mew saw his mom run towards his dad and that person shoots her too...he ordered his men to search the house and whoever is in the house kill them...

Mew: who is standing behind the curtain immediately took the princess and put her in the kitchen cabinet and said...princess don't make noise and please don't move we are playing a game we have to win so stay quiet ....can you do it...

Annie: Yes Mewie.. are we hiding from mom and dad....Mew who is on the verge of crying nodded and closed the door he also hid behind the door coz now he don't have a place to hid not the time to make space in any cabinet...

Two-person are searching for them in the house and one of them entered the kitchen and saw mew...Mew tried to run but he got shot....

Man: You won't hide bastard...he shot Mew in his shoulder and Mew immediately fall on the floor ...he is praying that princess won't make any noise...

Man 2: boss we are done here let's go...they were going...Mew pretended to be dead...so that they will go and he immediately call for help....

They looked here and thought there is no one left in the house... they turned to go but the princess opens the door and said Mewie I am feeling hot why no one is searching for me ...

Mew: No princess please Mew whose eyes are closing as he is getting unconscious...saw the boss shoot princess on the head and princess falls near Mew...

Everyone went and Mew is trying to. move his body crying hard....he somehow crawls to the phone and called for help...he again crawled to Princess ...and touched her...princess...my baby..

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.