43.Mine Mine Mine

Gulf: I want you Baloo...

Mew: Mau...wait...you are pregnant....we can't do it without asking the doctor and ...I am sure you don't want to do it... it's just a phase...it will pass...I read the book in that it's given that pregnant person feels horny in their initial days....so please don't do anything which you will regret later...

Gulf: Baloo .. it's okay if you don't want to I can understand...I just wanted you to make love to me...but I guess I asked you too much...

Mew: What did you say??

Gulf: Wanted to make love....nothing Gulf immediately realized what he said and he tried to escape...but Mew held his hand..

Mew: Mau please tell me what it means...

Gulf: Baloo I don't want to give you false hopes...but I guess I love you...I am not saying this to have sex with you...but I always think about you...I feel warm when you are around...I love the way you call my name...the way you look at me...I don't know if it's love or not but I just love everything about you..and this is not due to pregnancy coz I always wanted to protect you..I guess I started loving you when I decided to fake my love to protect you from hurting...I lost my peace of heart that time but I realized now when day by day I am losing my heart to you baloo...

I know I said I will give you your baby and leave but still I started dreaming of a life with you...I wanted to grow old with you...I don't want to have sex with you...I want you to make love to me...now leave me and let me go...

Mew: do you think I will let you go after what you said...don't you think now you deserve to be rewarded for such sweet words...

Gulf: Blushed...you are making me shy don't look at me like you wanted to eat me...

Mew: yes that's what I wanted to do ... I wanted to kiss you in every part of your body, I wanna bite you till it leaves a visible mark and tells others that you are mine..I wanna taste your nipples, your ass, and your dick till you cum just by the touch of my tongue...and then I wanna fuck you deep inside till you scream my name baby...

Gulf: Shia I didn't ask you to be so shameless let me go, please...

Mew: No, Not that easily...he pats on his leg and motioned Gulf to sit on his lap...gulf did that...Mau can you tell me those magical words which I am dying to hear...

Gulf: Yes Baloo...I Love...

Mew: you love ..

Gulf: I Love...

Mew: Please say it, Mau, please ..You Love...

Gulf: okay I love Chopper...

Mew: what?? Mau?? Now you won't get any reward....you will get punishment for teasing your husband...

Gulf: Baloo why I am excited instead of getting scared with this punishment word..Gulf chuckle...

Mew: push Gulf gently on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt...you will get it now Mau that why you are excited...

Gulf let Mew remove all his clothes and making him fully naked ...mew looked at Gulf with lust...if you don't tell those three words then you will regret this...mew started kissing gulf...gulf is moaning softly...aaahh Balooo....aaahhh...

Mew is kissed every part of Gulf's body and soon he started pleasuring Gulf's junior...Mew really enjoyed Gulf's moans..but when Gulf was close Mew stopped sucking his dick...

Gulf: Baloo why did you stopped...Gulf said in a husky voice..please Baloo don't be mean please do it let me cum...

Mew: No..I am done and I am going...that's your punishment...bye...mew gets up from bed to go out...

Gulf: I love you Baloo...I love you...

Mew turned to gulf and saw the sincerity in Gulf's eye....

Gulf: please don't leave me I want you to be so close to me...tonight....I don't want you to leave me...

Mew: I love you to Mau...I promise I won't leave you ever...Mew kissed gulf on his lips and Gulf reciprocated ....Mee throws his clothes on the floor while kissing Gulf...they both are naked and hungry for each other...Mew kissed him again and move his fingers to Gulf's entrance he used lube which he brought after coming from the beach...he don't want his baby to get hurt this time...

This time Gulf finds Mew very gentle...he didn't experience that pain which he endured last time...

Gulf hissed in little pain when Mew entered his member but the pain is bearable coz Mew is too patient with Gulf...he used a lot of Lube and very gently he is going inside...he prepared him well this time...he thrusted in and out and Gulf screams Mew's name with every thrust...

They both cum together and Gulf lay on Mew's body...

Gulf: I love you, Mew....thanks for this special moment ..

Mew: I love you to Gulf...and Thanks for trusting me...now you are trapped with me... you can't leave me...I won't let you go anywhere...

Gulf: I am not planning to....Baby your dada is completely crazy....

Mew: Yes baby your dada is crazy for your mama...Gulf thanks for giving me, my own family...my husband and my child...I am really happy...

Gulf: Baloo I am hungry...can we go and eat something...

Mew: come we will make something for you...

Gulf and Mew get dressed and went down in search of food..

Mew: Gulf what you wanted to eat...

Gulf: I want to eat a sandwich...but not a regular one...I want bread stuffed with Chicken and jelly...wao...

Mew: yuk..what kind of food it is...how can you even think of eating such food...

Gulf: baloo don't say that it's your baby who wants to eat this...

Mew: touched Gulf's stomach...baby can't you eat normal food like we do you need to eat strange food like your mommy...

Gulf: Slapped mew's hand...stop it and make it...please I am hungry...

Mew: if his 3rd month is like this how he will behave for the rest of his pregnancy...do I need to be worried about his food habit...even I am scared of his mood swings I read in a book it will be the worst...hope he won't behave the way it's written in the book which doctor gave me...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: Baloo I will make breakfast for you from now on I want to take care of my husband...can i ...

Mew: Anything you want love...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.