24. Date

Mew crushed his lips on gulf's lips and started sucking...He directed Gulf towards his bed and get on top of him..Mew is kissing him like a hungry animal...Mew didn't stop till Gulf pat his shoulder to let him breathe...

Mew: oops sorry...he immediately gets up from Gulf...sorry you pouted and I lost my control....I am sorry...you okay??

Gulf: Yes...I will help you pack...gulf changed the topic to avoid discuss what they did...Gulf moves towards the wardrobe...to take Mew's clothes...

Mew: Mau I wanted to ask you something...

Gulf: Without looking at him yeah tell me...

Mew: Mew thought something...no I won't ask him here about what he feels... I guess I should wait till we go to the beach...and I should control my emotions too...I know he is cute, his lips are so soft...but I should not make him uncomfortable...I don't know why I just wanted to protect this boy with all I have...he saw Gulf is looking at him for question...he said No nothing we will talk when we will reach there....

Gulf: Hmm...

At Night....

Mew, Gulf, saint, and Zee had their dinner, and they start driving for the first few hours Zee was driving and saint accompanies him in the passenger seat, ...in another half of the journey, Mew started driving and Gulf sat in the passenger seat...

Mew: Mau...Both are sleeping if you want you can sleep too...I will drive ..you don't need to stress yourself...

Gulf: No I am good you will be bored alone...

Mew: I have a habit of being alone for so long Mau...I will be fine...

Gulf: That's why I wanted to accompany you so you won't be alone anymore...

Mew: Gave a glance to Gulf's face and again his eye back to the road...Mew smiled ear to ear...first time apart from Zee and saint someone warms his heart with such soothing words...

Mew: I am gonna pullover for some time need to stretch and need coffee too...do you want anything...

Gulf: Okay...I need coffee and I am a bit hungry too..

Mew: Called someone ...everyone stop at next coffee shop and be alert ...mew stop the car and two more car stops near his car ...one which is ahead of his car and one which is following Mew's car...Mau, what you want??

Gulf: Can I come too...I need to use the washroom ..

Mew and Gulf get down from the car and went to the coffee shop mew ordered coffee and snacks for his whole team and a chocolate brownie for his husband along with coffee...

Mew comes out of the shop said something to his other bodyguard put all things in the car and went to see Gulf coz he is not returned yet...

Gulf: What the hell don't touch me ... I don't have anything..you can check...please let me go...Gulf showed the boys his pocket that he doesn't have anything with him which they can rob...

Boys: He seems rich what if we kidnap him I am sure we will get a lot...

Before out of 5 boys anyone can touch Gulf ...Gulf punched and kick them hard...I told you don't dare to touch...

The other tried but the same happened with them all five are on the floor bleeding...Gulf turned to go out and he saw Mew...oh sorry to keep you waiting....

Mew: what happened??

Gulf: they are robbers who tried to kidnap me...

Mew: Poor guys...

Gulf: yeah you can understand them better...Who made you mafia you can't even fight....

Mew: Huh right I am not good as you...both laughed loudly but Gulf's laugh fade away when one boy gets up and tried to stab Gulf...but mew was so quick and alerted that even with a sudden attack he responded so fast and the next Gulf saw that boy is bleeding heavily on the floor with one solid kick of Mew.... gulf kept looking at Mew...

Gulf: Fuck you are hell fast, strong, and too good...I am impressed...

Mew: Yeah who made me Mafia right??

Now Gulf understands that fighting is not the only skill mew has but he is too alert, observant, fast, and very strong...after watching Mew's move we can say Gulf is so whipped with his skills...

Author's POV

Gulf and Mew's relation is changing we don't know whether its love or infatuation or just a mere crush but yes one thing sure that they started opening their heart for each other and they are turning from Enemy to friends....and maybe mew will ask Gulf for a date but this whole trip is a date for them ....where they are knowing each other more, taking care of each other, trying to be supportive and not judging anyone...

They all left the place after coffee... Zee and Saint are still sleeping like this are the only thing for which they are living...after 2 hours of drive they reached to a bungalow which Mew rented here for a week...Mew called Zee and Saint to get up...he saw Gulf is still sleeping ...

Mew: Ahh you look so innocent while sleeping ..let's not wake him..Mew get up and carry Gulf in his arm to put him in bed...everyone gets settled... bungalow security and near the area is checked by Zee and the security started guarding the place...

Mew took a warm bath before sleeping and he gets under the blanket beside Gulf...though there are other rooms but Mew wanted to be with Gulf for which he has planned this trip to be with Gulf...

Mew: hey Gorgeous can you wait for some time let me be clear about my feelings..Coz I have not loved anyone from long after my angel(Sister) but I am trying to open my heart for you... Just wait for some time and I will tell you how you have created a special place in my heart...

Mew closed his eyes and fall asleep...

Author's Note

Maybe sometimes I don't write as per the previous highlight don't be disheartened I will write in the next chapter...

Highlights:-

Gulf: Suppasit your bodyguard is not letting me out for a walk...ask them how dare they...

Mew: Good job boys ..why you want to go out...if you want to go somewhere ask me I will take you but you can't go alone or with anyone..

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.