23.Trip

Gulf: Oh!! I said yes to Saint that I will talk to Suppasit but how...And what if he asks me questions or he misinterprets the situation....but saint really wanna go on a trip I don't know why he needs Suppasit's permission...

What is Suppasit to do with Saint's life...with all thoughts Gulf reached to Mew's cabin....

Gulf: Can we talk if you are free...

Mew: looked at Gulf smiled and said yes please come...you don't need permission to come in my cabin...

Gulf: but you only said last time that don't roam here and there and don't enter in my cabin without permission...remember when I and Saint were enjoying the rain here.. 

Mew: There is a difference between then and now...something has changed...

Gulf: what changed between us now??

Mew: stunned by the question and said just you are not a hostage anymore...let it be you wanted to talk...is it something urgent...

Gulf: No, Actually I am here to ask you for a Trip...

Mew: Trip...oh...that brat saint sent you here but tell him I am not gonna allow him to go out of the city without Zee or me and we are busy now so no trip...

Gulf: okay ...Gulf turned to go but Saint entered...

Saint: Oh Gulf..I Knew you won't tell Mew the whole thing so I am here to help...Mew, he is not here to take permission for me but he is here to ask you to go on a trip with him...

Mew: looked at Gulf what?? You wanna go on a trip...with me...?? But Gulf I am busy now I have to complete some consignment on urgent basis...can we go later...

Gulf: Oh okay no issue...

Saint: What no issue...do you know Mew how excited Gulf was for this trip but you broke his heart ...he was feeling lonely and boring he just needed change but you can't even do that....

Gulf: I was excited but it was you....

Saint: Gulf was interrupted in between yes you were so excited but it's okay Mew is busy what we can do ...

Saint go near to mew and said... think this is your chance to be close to your husband ...think about it...if you say yes he will be happy and you will get time to spend alone...

Mew: Okay I will ask Zee to handle everything and I will go with you...

Saint: what ?? no ...I mean why Zee...I mean Gulf wanted me to come along with him...

Gulf: I want it ?? But it was you...

Saint: He was again interrupted by saint...yes Gulf you only said na you want me to be there so that you can enjoy ...

Mew: okay if gulf wants then you can also come with us, Saint ...

Saint: No, I can't go without Zee I will be bored there ....

Mew: But saint I can't ask Zee to come ...one of us should be here to look all this...

Saint: okay no issue then Gulf you and Mew go on a trip I won't go...

Gulf: No..I don't want to go....I mean I won't go without Saint...it's ok...no one will go...we will plan some other time...

Mew: No... you wanted to go now so we will go now.... it's okay we all will go I will manage something...