42. Cruel you

Mew: Or maybe you wanted to say I am looking handsomely delicious and you wanted to eat me...

Gulf: Blushed...No I am not saying that...but you look so good without a shirt...but ...but...he hugged Mew..and started sobbing...

Mew: But what Mau...why are you crying...

Gulf: But I can't even touch you...do you even know how cruel you are....you always show off your perfect body...you are doing all this intentionally...gulf sob more...

Mew: Mau...What are you saying?? Are you jealous did anyone again said anything to you??

Gulf: No, but I can see you always roam without a shirt showing off your perfect body, and let me drool over it...coz you know I can't touch it...

Mew: Look at me Mau and tell me do you find my body perfect...Gulf nodded...Mew again asked then who is stopping you to touch it... it all your Mau..why would anyone stop you from claiming me when I am already yours...

Gulf: But I am afraid what if this is just a phase of pregnancy and what if after delivering this baby I won't find you attractive...you will be hurt and feel like I used your body...you will blame me again...and our life will be complicated again...

Mew: Grab Gulf's hand and took him to bed...he let him sit on the bed and said Mau...you are getting worried for such a small thing why....Okay let's do it with some rule...promise me Gulf whatever comes to your mind you will always share with me so that you don't handle all this alone and you won't cry....and I promise that whenever you want you can touch me...I won't feel bad and I will never expect anything from you...it will always consider as helping my baby's mother in all possible ways...
Is it now okay...

Gulf: So you won't feel bad... I mean you are okay if I use your body for my satisfaction....

Mew: No I won't mind...I promise....so do you want to use my body now....

Gulf: Blushed no you pervert...Gulf runs outside the room while smiling ..

Mew: Wao he has perverted thoughts and he called me a pervert...but did he really want to touch me...don't think Mew maybe he is right and it is just a phase...

Zee: woohoo...be careful would be mommy where are you going in so much hurry...

Gulf: To meet saint...

Zee: oh...but he is not here ...he has some work so he went home...but no worry if you want to talk then you can borrow my phone...call him and talk...

Gulf: No, Mew won't like it...he asked me if I want my phone back...but I said I have no one to call and now if I take yours and some said something else to mew then it will be a problem... now I don't want Mew to misunderstand things....I want everything perfect between us...

Zee: hmm right...so what you wanted to talk to Saint you can tell me..if you want...believe me I am also a good listener...

Gulf: Nothing much it just finally I told mew that I am attracted to him ... I was afraid that it's a pregnancy phase what if this phase will pass with my delivery...but I am happy that Mew understands my condition and agreed to let me touch him..

Zee: can I ask you a question..??

Gulf: Yes...

Zee: Are you sure you don't love him coz I have never seen anyone who thinks about other's feelings without having any feeling for them...

Gulf: Surprised by the sudden question and started looking here and there aahhh What maze is doing there..why he is washing cars...yesterday also I saw him cleaning the garden....he is Mew's bodyguard right...and why the hell he has so many bandages...did someone beat him...??