53.Kao will always be Kao

Mew opened his eyes coz the loud ring of his phone ...it's from saint asking when they are coming back as Kao is asking for his mommy...

Mew looked at his wife...aww he looks amazing...babes get up...mew tried to wake his beautiful wife but Gulf is not ready to get up...Mew smiled and hold his wife under the blanket...Mew smiled when he realized both of them are still naked ..Mew remove the blanket to see his art on Gulf's body...mew looked at the tiny Gulf sleeping and he gets an idea to wake both of them...mew spread gulf's leg and settle in between his thighs and started licking his tiny Gulf...

Gulf moaned Mmmmmm....but still not ready to get up..Gulf turned himself on his right side in his sleep and mew pouted...Mew also lay another side of the Gulf...he looks at his husband's ass the way he is sleeping...baby are you seducing me in your sleep...how can someone look so perfect and sexy...mew tried to control his desire of touching his husband but that naked sexy body of his husband is not letting him stop himself...

Mew move his hands and caresses his husband's ass...and then he started moving his finger towards Gulf's hole...he inserts his finger and lean towards Gulf's ear and said in a low voice sorry honey but I promise I will just fingering you not anything else...I will be a gentle baby...

Gulf who is sleeping peacefully started moaning in his sleep...and later Gulf's eyes popped out and he started screaming...

Gulf: Aahh babes what are you doing...Mew is banging him so fast and hard that the whole bed is shaking...gulf has to hold the bed head for support...ahhh fuck baby ....aaahh...ahhh...aahhhh ahhhh meww ahhhh my assss Ahhhhhh

Mew: I ...amm....sorry.....but..I can't control it baby......aahhh you are so sexy...baby I want you...

Gulf: aahh asshole...I was sleeping...ahhh...ahhhhh...I am still sore..aahhh

After fucking his husband hard this time mew came inside gulf's ass both are panting and sweating due to this over-exerting exercise in the morning..

Mew remove his dick and Gulf screamed aahhhh fuck bastard it's paining...you are really a monster...

Mew: Sorry baby...but your ass Mew move his hand to Gulf's ass and said you look really gorgeous baby...

Gulf: Slapped Mew's hand and cover his nakedness with the blanket..if you now touch me I swear I will cut your thing...

Mew: Baby if you cut my thing then you will be the one who will regret it the most...

Gulf: okay I am ready to regret but just stay away from me you creep perverted bastard...

Mew: Baby why are you cursing me like this in the morning as if you didn't enjoy it huh...

Gulf: Shutup...why did you wake me up... I wanted to sleep more... I am sore and tired...now let me sleep...

Mew: But baby I wanted to wake you coz Kao is crying and missing you...Mew said and turned towards the side table to take his phone coz he got a call he wears his shorts and moves towards the balcony to talk...but when he returned he saw Gulf is wearing his shoes....

baby how long I was on call..he looks at the phone and said again...you took bath and get ready in 10 minutes...but you were sleepy right...

Gulf: My baby is crying...so are you coming or I should take a cab..

Mew: As if I will allow you to take a cab...let me wear my clothes...oh god he is really scary when he is mom... especially for Kao...

They left the room and the whole way, Gulf is asking Robbert to drive fast... he immediately gets out of the car the moment Robbert stopped the car...he didn't wait for anyone to open the doors or he didn't wait for his husband also...