20.Kissed

Zee came to Mew's room in the evening to talk...

Zee: They discussed something about business and later Zee said... Mew, Akil Kanawut trying to contact us ...he sends messages through our sources that he wanted to talk to Gulf for once....I tried to block him to reach our resources but he finds a way to contact us ... I can completely block all his ways but I thought first to ask you regarding this...just let me know what to do..

Mew: No need to do anything I will take care of it....Mew closed his eyes and think for some time...and then he gets up to go to his room...

Mew entered his room and saw Gulf is sitting quietly near a window and watching outside... Mew cleared his throat to get the boy's attention...When Gulf notices mew's presence he asked what happened ....Gulf your dad is trying to contact us ...he wanted to talk to you...though you helped me last night and you are not hostage here so I wanted to know that do you want to go back or wanted to talk to him...

Gulf: Thought for a minute and nodded as yes I wanted to talk if you don't have any problem....

Mew took out his phone and dialled Akil's number and gave it to Gulf...though he don't want to do that but what Gulf did for him and saint it is a big thing for Mew so he can't deny his wish...

Gulf: what do you want from me Mr.Kanawut ...why don't you leave me alone ...I don't want to see you or talk to you ever...so please stop finding ways to contact me....

Akil: Baby I am your dada...why are you calling me Mr.Kanawut...please talk to me...I wanted to tell you that whatever they said is a lie...I am your father your hero baby...please come back to me...

Gulf: No you are not my dada you are just a liar, a murderer, and a fucking piece of shit...I don't want to talk so stop contacting me coz I fucking hate you...Gulf shouted and disconnected the call..

Gulf gave the phone to Mew and closed his eyes the tears are flowing continuously from his eyes ....his legs gave up and he falls.....he still has the guts to call himself dad...I hate him...I hate him....Gulf is crying and cursing his dad...

Mew goes down to grab Gulf...shhh..Gulf don't cry....

Gulf: Why I am his son ...why he is so cruel why on earth my dada is monster...I am not left with anyone ....Mew hugged Gulf to make him stop crying...

Gulf grab Mew's collar and said please tell me it's a lie Suppasit please coz it hurts...he was my idle why did he do that....Gulf pulls Mew's Collar and he pulls him too closer.... unintentionally their lips touched...they looked at each other ..Mew who just now tried to calm down his member it's again started growing...

Gulf put his head down and said Sorry... ...Mew is continuously looking at Gulf's lips...he grabs gulf's face and makes him look him in his eyes ....Mew brush off the tears from Gulf's face and in the next moment Mew attached his lips to Gulf's lips...

In mew's head, all the pictures of Gulf are started flashing and he started moving his lips roughly...when Gulf tried to say something Mew got an opportunity to enter his tongue inside, and in no minute it turned into a hot makeout session...both are moaning and kissing each other roughly....Mew pushed Gulf gently on the floor without breaking the kiss and Gulf lay down...Gulf let Mew do whatever he was doing...the tears are falling from Gulf's eyes...and mew is wiping it with his thumb...

They kissed till they can't breathe air...Mew broke the kiss and started kissing Gulf's neck...aahhh aahhh gulf is moaning...Mew moved his hands to Gulf's pants when someone enters the room...

Both of them get shocked it was Mia who brings snacks for Gulf but she forgot to knock...she was shocked by what she witnessed ...she immediately run away from the room by saying sorry...

Mew and Gulf look at each other... Gulf immediately pushes Mew back and gets up...mew also realized what they were doing...

Mew: Shit...he tried to say something...aahh Gulf ...

Gulf: Please go and forget what happened it was a weak moment ...I was sad and you tried to console me ....please don't discuss this ever...gulf was looking at everything except Mew...

Mew left the room and cursed himself...shit what I was thinking ...did we just kissed ....mew touched his lips and smiled....you taste so good...fuck fuck fuck ...what am I thinking...shit....oh god...Mew Suppasit it was just a moment so stop making big deal out of it...

Mew looked down he is still hard...thank god Gulf didn't notice this else...I need to take care of this...should I ask maze...No what if Gulf saw me....

So what why I am scared of getting caught ...we don't have anything Gulf said whatever happened it was just a weak moment...but still why it feels like cheating....oh god...now I have to take care of this alone...I can see gulf's video...but that would be inappropriate right...??....but he only said I can do anything with him...and I am not doing anything to him just using his video...I think that won't hurt anyone...I am sorry Gulf but I need to take care of this and I guess only you can help me... Mew get in the washroom and started watching the video ...aahhhh Gulf...fuckkkk aahhhhh....and after some time he released himself...fuckkkkkk why you are so beautiful gulf....now how I will face you after this...ohhhhh mew you are doomed...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: Mew you transferred all your stuff here are we exchanging rooms...

Mew: No Mau we will sleep in the same room...my room has still some waterlogging issue...

Gulf: Why you call me Mau..

Mew: Coz you exactly look like Mau...too cute

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.