10.Laugh

Saint: Oh my god!! What is all this...when Zee told me that Mew has brought you almost the whole shop...I didn't believe him that's why I came here in this early morning...

Mew has almost bought you a shop... and everything is branded it cost him more than millions....oh gulf I am so jealous of you right now...

Gulf: smiled...Saint now tell me how this one is looking...Gulf tried another dress and showed it to Saint....they heard a knock and saw Zee and Mew came...

Saint: Mew please kidnap me too...please...

Zee: Babes what are you saying..

Saint: Look at Gulf baby, Mew kidnapped him and he got so much ...I also want all this...please baby ask Mew to kidnap me so that I can get all this....

Mew smiled and started searching his file in his wardrobe...

Zee: Babes you have my Black card you can buy whatever you need sweety...I won't question you even if you spend all my savings...

Saint: see this is the difference learn something from Mew...He who hates shopping buy all this alone...he never goes to the mall for his shopping, I am the one who buys his clothes and even his underwear now look at him he went for shopping and got so much for Gulf...saint gets up and kisses Mew's forehead my boy is growing faster....

Mew: Rolled his eyes and said stop behaving like Mom...

Gulf: looked and said...Saint if you want you can take all this just give me my freedom back coz no matter how beautiful or expensive a cage is ....it will remain a cage only...

Mew zee and saint looked at Gulf...

Mew: Be thankful that even you are getting a beautiful cage...coz this cage is your fate Gulf Kanawut... now it depends on you whether you want an old rusted cage or this golden cage...Mew left the room and Zee also signalled Zee to come out...

Gulf: Throw the dress on the floor ...I won't be here for long Suppasit when my dad will come I will go out from here ....

Saint: Mew is scary sometimes...I think he likes gulf...

Zee: What...??

Saint: yes else who does all this for his hostage...let it be why we are worried...Baby let's go on vacation next week...

Zee: No baby We can't go coz Akil Kanawut is searching for his son everywhere and Mew is also going next week for a business trip so let's wait for some time...

Saint: Okay baby then let's spend this weekend together..my parents are not in town so I will stay with you here...

Zee: Really baby...then before I get to my work let's go to my room I also have a gift for you...

Saint: Really baby ...

Gulf came down to make breakfast for Mew after taking shower and getting ready in his new dress...Mew was in a meeting with his boys...Gulf entered the room...Mew was standing and explaining something to the team when all looked towards gulf...

Gulf was looking very neat and clean with this new look...Mew looked at him and thought how can a man looks so beautiful ....Mew noticed his boys are looking at Gulf...few have pure lust in their eyes....

Tin: oh my god you are looking like Prince gulf...so gorgeous..

Mew: Gave a deathly glare to Tin and Tin remembered how his friend got shot coz of Gulf....he immediately moves his eyes from Gulf...Mew asked Why are you here...??

Gulf: Put his Breakfast and left from the room...when he came out he saw Saint rubbing his ass...and Gulf asked what happened....

Saint: Your bastard husband's asshole friend tricked me... he asked me to close my eyes as he has a gift for me when I opened my eyes I saw his Dick is wrapped with ribbon and then he fucked me like an animal....asshole...

Gulf: Laughed loudly ....oh my god Saint you are so cute....Ha ha ha he gave you his dick as a gift....Gulf was laughing loudly...

And Mew who came out of the meeting room to attend a call saw Gulf laughing...Mew never saw him even smiling and now this boy is laughing so loud...Mew can swear that his heart skipped a beat by seeing his beautiful wife laughing....

Zee: Mew don't fall in love with him...you know who he is and what his dad did to you...

Mew: No way Zee I won't... don't worry I remember my revenge and my hand will not shake when I will put the gun on his head and shot him in front of Akil Kanawut...this is what he deserves to be a child of that bastard....but till then let him live his life peacefully....

Zee: Hope you don't forget all this by looking at his beauty....

Mew: I am still alive and breathing it is proof that I didn't forget what happened 13 years ago...and I won't show any mercy on this boy ....by the way, I am married to this boy for a purpose ...did you get our marriage certificate from the court ...

Zee: Yes we got it...

Mew: cool now spread this news with some of our marriage photographs and a copy of this certificate that Gulf is married to his love Mew Suppasit and now he is hiding from his dad coz his dad threatens that he will kill him as well as his husband if they come out...he hates for Gulf being gay and married to a man ....

Zee: But what we will get by this Mew...

Mew: This news will break the alliance between Kanawut and Liam's(Pufai's dad) and Akil Kanawut will lose his strength....Liams are the backbone of Kanawut and if gulf would have married to Pufai (Liam's daughter) then Gulf would have become the sole heir of Kanawut and Liam's property but now Liam will be very upset and I am sure he will break the alliance.....

second, when I will kill Gulf kanawut his dad will be the prime suspect...and all property in name of Gulf will be transferred to me instead of Akil...Akil Kanawut will lose his son, his power, and all his Property and then I will kill him....but before all this let me play with this father and son..

I want Akil to beg me for his son...get mad to see his son's condition and his heartache to see his only family...I want him to be in miserable state Zee....and if it costs this innocent boy's life also I am ready to give ....but no mercy to that bastard...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Maze: Did you forget how to fuck Mew or you are in love with your husband and want him to fuck you coz I am sure he won't let you fuck him...

Gulf: oh sorry ...shit...gulf run by closing the door he saw Mew was Fucking maze ...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.