39.Clearing Air

Gulf came after crying and lay on the bed ...due to too much crying, he fell asleep....

After few hours of sleep, Gulf opens his eyes and got shocked...he rubbed his eyes multiple times to make sure he is not dreaming...Saint...is this you.

S: Hugged Gulf yes Gulfie it's me...how are you and how is my little champ...

G: So you still remember me ...?? Gulf said it with a sad and sarcastic tone...

S: Yes, I am sorry Gulfie but I was afraid if I talk to you Mew won't like it ...and Zee will be mad at me again...a tear flow from Saint's eye ... Do you know gulfie they didn't talk to me for a month ...I was all crying and missing you..coz like you, I  also don't have any friends...Now I don't spend time here like earlier coz I am afraid that it will harm my relationship...so I come less here ...just stay in Zee's room whenever I come here... I used to spend time with chopper...but now you are here so Chopper stays with you...I feel alone...Saint cried and hugged Gulf...

G: I am so sorry Saint I never wanted to trouble you or your relationship I just shared everything with you coz I had only you....but I promise I will never share anything that will trouble you...I am happy that you came..but now go coz if Mew will see you he will get mad...

Mew: I won't get mad Mau...you can spend time with your friend as much as you want...mew was standing out the door to see gulf's...and you don't need to afraid Saint you guys can talk anything and I promise I wong expect you to share your personal talk with me...I understand the friendship bond which you and Gulf share is different from what I and Saint share .. So please feel free to talk..

S: Yes Gulf...Mew is the one who asked me to come here that's why I came....he asked me to be with you ...coz you need a friend right now..

G: oh!! Maybe he is concerned about his Baby...and I am sure he will do anything for his baby....

S: I guess you guys need to talk..see you later gulfie...and congratulations once again.. I am really happy for you..I will come in the evening with Zee...he also needs to apologize...

M: Saint left and Mew come and sit on the bed next to Gulf...I bring food for you can we talk while eating...

G: I am not hungry just pass me that glass of milk...I will eat later don't worry I won't starve your child...

M: Mau...I am sorry...

G: What are you sorry for..when I am the one who did the mistake I am the bad guy here...

M: No Mau you are not the bad guy..no one here is bad just the situation was bad...I said I love you but I forget to think about you that how much you are suffering I was just thinking about my pain I am sorry...

G: so what made you realise now that I am in pain..let me correct you I am not in any kind of pain I am really happy...I was living my life perfectly in that small apartment..I was really happy sleeping alone, not having anyone to care for when I was sick...I love puking every day in the morning and evening and felt out of the world with continuous stomach pain, I felt so relaxed when I don't get anything to eat for the whole day and it was so wonderful to miss my mom...so never think that I was in pain I was not in pain...tears fell from Gulf's eyes and Mew felt a sharp pain in his heart...

M: Mau I am sorry you suffered so much...why didn't you come back to me..

G: I wanted to but you asked me not to show your face ever ... I wanted to come back to you coz I knew no matter what you will help me to get rid of this physical and mental pain ... it's not that I don't have anywhere to go that's why I wanted to come to you to use your money or take advantage of your love... it's just I don't want to go to my dad coz he hurt you and you are the only one in this world who made me feel so special...I never wanted to leave this mansion...I thought it is my home...but you didn't let me explain and throw me out of my home and your life just coz I lied .... I lied coz I don't want to hurt you...I wanted to see you happy...

M: hugged gulf...I am sorry ... I thought you should get your love baby...I thought if I come to meet you I won't be able to let you go...please forgive me...

G: No ... I won't... I will never forgive you ...you are bad...I hate you...I hate you ... I hate you Baloo...I hate you...

M: smiled hmm Mau ...you hate me...I promise you mau no matter you love me or not but your place in my heart as well as at this home will always be there...and I will always love you..

G: Blushed but somehow manage to make a serious face huh whatever...now leave me I have to beat someone's ass..

M: What?? Why ?? Whom??

G: I wanted to beat that bastard Maze...he troubled me too much...do you mind if I beat your lovely maze...coz I am sure you won't be able to use that ass for few days...

M: Mau I never used anyone's ass after we did ...you know...

G: Liar ..Maze told me, you guys were together and too close...

M: Now that bastard won't be able to use his ass even for his morning activities...baby he lied ...

G: Wait I will see him..he gets up to go but mew held his hand..

M: Baby can you make your inside Hulk calm...you are pregnant and you can't beat anyone ..so let me do this for you...

G: wao yeah..now that bastard will know whose the boss...yeah..wait...are you anyhow thinking that I talked to you so much that means I forgave you...then you are wrong...I am still mad and I am not talking...huh..

M: But baby we just cleared the matter ...baby...Mau...mew followed gulf to chopper room...mau I am sorry na...please forgive me...

G: Never huh...he moves his face ...

M: Hey chopper baby please tell your mama mau to forgive me...

Chopper bark at Mew and he also turned his face...

M: You too...means now I have to struggle for your forgiveness too really chopper...ok I will try my best...Mew left the room to attend a call..

G: Good job Chopper now your papa Baloo will know the real value of us in his life ..gulf smiled and hugged Chopper...I love you Chopper....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

S: poke his eyes and gave a devilish smile to mew...he turned towards gulf and said Do you know gulfie how bad Mew behaved with me..he asked me not to meet you ...he even shows his hatred to Chopper ... water fell from saint's eye..

G: Turned to mew and mew gulped...Mew cursed Saint for making all this hard for him...and saint smiled...you deserve this asshole..

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.